SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - News/Updates

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - News/Updates - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - News/Updates

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:44 am

2observe wrote:
Sprite wrote:
IrishGal wrote:Sorry Sprite but in an interview Ali actually said she might have picked Frank if he stayed.  I realize it's shocking...I am a huge Ali fan and a total Roberto fan so I was appalled when she said that.  But say it she did. I hope I am not hallucinating! Maybe someone can pull up the article...I'm no good at finding things. :Smiley: 
I believe that was said only after she and Roberto broke up. I took at as sour grapes on her behalf. She had the journal as proof of her feelings at the time...anything post break up was revisionist history to get back at him for dating some model or something while she was still single. Bitter cakes, nothing more.
So true, and the same goes for Deanna as well.
Might have is an easy expression to use. 10 percent is still "might have."

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - News/Updates - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - News/Updates

Post by Iam4UGA Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:05 pm

IIRC, Ben was announced early too. Was is at JAsh's ATFR?

I remember seeing him on the stage at the end of whatever show it was, inter acting with the crowd, and Bach Nation congratulating him

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:28 pm

Ben was announced in late August.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:13 pm

Ben was announced on the BP finale, which I think was actually in early September.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:51 am

This is not a dig at Chris - I just found it interesting.  While trolling for Brooks pics on Statigram I stumbled upon this little nugget that I thought I would share...

I  really thought Chris has some "big wig" Mortgage broker job and that's why Des not moving to Seattle was a "deal breaker". Not saying its not a good job  but the way he presented it made it seem like something bigger. In the grand scheme, Des was willing to move so no big deal but I really thought he was more than an assistant to a loan officer. Certainly if you are a couple compromising I would think he could just as easily do that in CA since Des would benefit from launching her Bridal company in CA rather than Seattle. Then again only Chris can evaluate the importance of his job - perhaps he is on the fast track to loan officer?! Who knows!  Perhaps his poetry will even inspire a career change...Hugesmile  

Here is the live post: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Account owner is keeyan6
More lies from reality tv laugh out loud #thebachelorette
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
keeyan6 about 11 hours ago @peggycalifornia idk his name but the guy who won
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:20 am

sfrank wrote:This is not a dig at Chris - I just found it interesting.  While trolling for Brooks pics on Statigram I stumbled upon this little nugget that I thought I would share...

I  really thought Chris has some "big wig" Mortgage broker job and that's why Des not moving to Seattle was a "deal breaker". Not saying its not a good job  but the way he presented it made it seem like something bigger. In the grand scheme, Des was willing to move so no big deal but I really thought he was more than an assistant to a loan officer. Certainly if you are a couple compromising I would think he could just as easily do that in CA since Des would benefit from launching her Bridal company in CA rather than Seattle. Then again only Chris can evaluate the importance of his job - perhaps he is on the fast track to loan officer?! Who knows!  Perhaps his poetry will even inspire a career change...Hugesmile  

Account owner is keeyan6

Chris has a great job and wanted to continue it and plans on staying with the company to further his career. The bank did a wonderful article on him. It is Des and Chris's business where to live. Frankly, I think it was wise to leave LA. I bet that factored into their decision. They seem very happy, and most from Bachelor Nation agree that leaving LA was the best thing! There has to be something to that! We know Molly and Jason are happy to have "family" in Seattle! ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:38 am

ironcat wrote:Ben was announced on the BP finale, which I think was actually in early September.
Oh I was thinking about when they were publicly filming his intro footage in San Fransisco. They didnt exactly try to hide it - and that was in last August. I didnt remember when the official announcement was, because we already knew. It was a similar situation for Sean. I dont remember ABC's "official" announcement, I just remember that Arie tweeted that he was not going to be the bachelor in early September. That was definitive for me.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:58 am

sfrank wrote:This is not a dig at Chris - I just found it interesting.  While trolling for Brooks pics on Statigram I stumbled upon this little nugget that I thought I would share...

Account owner is keeyan6
Somewhere he was listed as a production something, rather than mortgage broker. You have to remember that he got a late start to his career because of baseball. He stated that he had a great opportunity and likes his job. I'm sure it is just the usual bach bubble bs, inflating his job title. I think he wants to raise a family in Seattle, not CA and liked his current company and opportunity. I never got the impression that he was making a lot of money or that Des cares about that.

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:19 am

Here's the article and some of the relevant quotes:  http://www.bizjournals.com/seattle/blog/2013/08/homestreet-banks-chris-siegfried-and.html?page=all

Siegfried, a former professional baseball player, is hard at work as a production partner in mortgage lending at HomeStreet Bank’s Lake Union branch in Seattle.
He is training under and being mentored by veteran loan officer Barry Varshay. “He is teaching me the intricacies of mortgage lending and more,” Siegfried says. “I value what I am learning here. And yes, it would have been a deal-breaker. ” He sees himself growing at the bank and staying there for a good part of his future.
Mason asked Siegfried his aspirations in banking and the answer came swiftly. “To learn as much as I can in the mortgage business. I have the great teacher in Barry (Varshay.) He can recite the Fannie Mae guidelines,” he said laughing. “I see myself doing this for 10 or 20 years, and then, if corporate opened up, I’d have to look at that.”
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:44 pm

alwaystulips wrote:Here's the article and some of the relevant quotes:  http://www.bizjournals.com/seattle/blog/2013/08/homestreet-banks-chris-siegfried-and.html?page=all

Siegfried, a former professional baseball player, is hard at work as a production partner in mortgage lending at HomeStreet Bank’s Lake Union branch in Seattle.
He is training under and being mentored by veteran loan officer Barry Varshay. “He is teaching me the intricacies of mortgage lending and more,” Siegfried says. “I value what I am learning here. And yes, it would have been a deal-breaker. ” He sees himself growing at the bank and staying there for a good part of his future.
Mason asked Siegfried his aspirations in banking and the answer came swiftly. “To learn as much as I can in the mortgage business. I have the great teacher in Barry (Varshay.) He can recite the Fannie Mae guidelines,” he said laughing. “I see myself doing this for 10 or 20 years, and then, if corporate opened up, I’d have to look at that.”
Thank you. That sounds about accurate, he seems to be open about having just started out and still learning.
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:09 pm

Account owner is keeyan6
I seriously doubt that keeyan6 will be working with the bank long. Corporate companies are very big on limiting employees use of social media as it relates to business, products and staff. Should be interesting.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:48 pm

Seriously. With his apparent lack of common sense, I doubt Keeyan6 would have much of a future in the bank anyway.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - News/Updates

+22
Iam4UGA
dw_a_mom
2observe
Buckeye_Fan
beader