SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor - General Discussion

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor - General Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor - General Discussion

Post by nd4reality Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:05 am

^^^ Please add it into the editing thread.
Perhaps today (ep3) will shed more light as well.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor - General Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor - General Discussion

Post by nd4reality Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:15 am

MVMom39forever wrote:
grace8136 wrote:^^^ No, don't do it. We need you here helping us.

Yes don't bother with fan videos. It is way too early anyhow. I got spoiled last year on YouTube when I read comments. Glad that was wrong!

So I did end up going on YT but avoided scrolling down to the comments section.

I re-watched some of the bits in episode 1 but found no fanvids.
Grace - I'm not sure how much I am 'helping' with sleuthing as I can made neither head nor tail of the SCs and don't have access to social media stuff to know who is tweeting and when there are twitter silences like we have in past seasons. You and Litta are doing a great job figuring out future episodes.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:16 pm

I think the language barrier has a lot to do with Juan Pablo's body language seeming to be bored on dates when there are conversations. He'd just rather make out, than to have an actual conversation and risk being frustrated when he doesn't understand the conversation. Just my read on his body language when he does talk to a girl. If he's into her, I think he would make a better effort in communicating. He's clearly into Sharleen and Clare at this point. I think something might be developing between him and Andi as well.  I do wish some of these girls would speak Spanish or Portuguese to him to put him at ease because I don't think he is all that comfortable with speaking English yet. Maybe they do talk to him in his language but we are not seeing it in the edited show.

I am not spoiled as far as how the ending goes. I just know about the Final 4 girls who make it. However I think he may pick someone and they won't put up with any of the playing the field nonsense  and chose to walk away because it seems to me that edit is going in that direction. However I think the show may spin it as him just deciding not to pick anyone.  Just my opinion.

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:39 pm

Here's a question to all you long time viewers. In the special aired prior to episode 2, CH said that the 1st date of the season goes to the contestant that TB is most interested in.
This season was Clare.
Do you agree or disagree ? Do you think that CH was just blowing smoke ?

Previous seasons First date contestants :
Brad 2.0 - Ashley H
Des - Brooks
Sean - Desiree
Ashley H - Mickey or William
Jake - Ali
Jason - Jillian (If I remember correctly)

ETA : Adding more 1st date recipients, I will add more as they come to mind.

Emily - Ryan B
Jillian - Jake (next lead)
Ali - That guy who was on BP and partnered up with Peyton

Last edited by nd4reality on Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:50 pm

I listened to Molly and Jason's'  podcast and they confirmed that the first 1 on 1 is the only date picked by the lead because tptb allow it and that means the lead is most interested in that contestant at that point.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:51 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
grace8136 wrote:^^^ No, don't do it. We need you here helping us.

Yes don't bother with fan videos. It is way too early anyhow. I got spoiled last year on YouTube when I read comments. Glad that was wrong!

I am working on one for Valentine's day, but if I post it on the Forum it will be Embedded, so you wont need to see the comments! And it will be totally spoiler-free!

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:59 pm

lexforlife wrote:I listened to Molly and Jason's'  podcast and they confirmed that the first 1 on 1 is the only date picked by the lead because tptb allow it and that means the lead is most interested in that contestant at that point.

Ok thanks.

I previously thought it was also the contestant that needed most "visibility" by tptb i.e. plenty of face time because they would go far (lead interested in them) but also a big possibility for next lead.

A lot of our next leads have come from that slot.

Forgot one..

Emily - Ryan B
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:59 pm

nd4reality wrote:
lexforlife wrote:I listened to Molly and Jason's'  podcast and they confirmed that the first 1 on 1 is the only date picked by the lead because tptb allow it and that means the lead is most interested in that contestant at that point.

Ok thanks.

I previously thought it was also the contestant that needed most "visibility" by tptb i.e. plenty of face time because they would go far (lead interested in them) but also a big possibility for next lead.

A lot of our next leads have come from that slot.

Forgot  one..

Emily - Ryan B

I listened to that podcast myself. It is also interesting that Molly said that one of the girls, who is still on the show, callled/texted her with claims that JP was a fake lead who really didn't like any of the girls but pretended to be interested in them for the cameras. She also claimed that he still has feelings for Camila's mother (wonder how she knows that!) Anyway, it is to Molly and Jason's credit that they took the allegations with a pinch of salt.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:12 pm

^^ I wouldn't be surprised if JP still has feelings for Camila's mother. He did seem to have admiration for her in some interview where he was asked about her. But are those feelings strong enough to prevent him from moving on with someone else ?

Perhaps JP did like Clare the most of the girls and wanted her as his first date and took her to the very end. Perhaps we will see an out there f1 this season. It would be nice instead of the flip flopping that went on last season.

iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:38 pm

nd4reality wrote:Here's a question to all you long time viewers. In the special aired prior to episode 2, CH said that the 1st date of the season goes to the contestant that TB is most interested in.
This season was Clare.

Brad 2.0 - Ashley H
Des - Brooks
Sean - Desiree
Jake - Ali
Jason - Jillian (If I remember correctly) + Melissa (2nd 1-1)
Emily - Ryan P
Ali - Frank

It's interesting to see who the lead was most interested in during the first date! But it's also interesting that those who stayed with the person they picked (Sean, Ashley, Jason, Des (prolly too early to tell..)) didn't go on the first date with their chosen one... so sounds like first impressions aren't always on point (same with first impression roses)
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:59 pm

emusha wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Here's a question to all you long time viewers. In the special aired prior to episode 2, CH said that the 1st date of the season goes to the contestant that TB is most interested in.
This season was Clare.

Brad 2.0 - Ashley H
Des - Brooks
Sean - Desiree
Jake - Ali
Jason - Jillian (If I remember correctly) + Melissa (2nd 1-1)
Emily - Ryan P
Ali - Frank

It's interesting to see who the lead was most interested in during the first date! But it's also interesting that those who stayed with the person they picked (Sean, Ashley, Jason, Des (prolly too early to tell..)) didn't go on the first date with their chosen one... so sounds like first impressions aren't always on point (same with first impression roses)

Wow - I didn't realize it was such a pattern with the Bachelorettes!  So since Jillian every Bette has been the prior season's first date?  (Only exception being Emily - a bring-back.  I think Kacie B had the first date in Ben's season and likely would have been Bette if Emily hadn't returned - so that would have made it a perfect 100%)  That's a pretty obvious trend there.  Maybe not the lead's early favorite, but productions?  Makes you wonder if they make it to near the end because they actually have a chance with the lead, or are just made to make it that far by producers.

Last edited by relaxing on Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:00 pm

I forgot to add ......

Jillians - Jake
(was the next lead)

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor - General Discussion

+36
Aunties_Love
2observe
Muslady
jimmy21
docnash14