SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20

Page 18 of 62 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 40 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 18 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20

Post by lipsis Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:45 pm

smartcat wrote:Ditto Group to ban "soon" sign here and have soon replaced with NOW
Excellent idea.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 18 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 18 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 18 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 18 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 18 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 18 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20

Post by lipsis Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:47 pm

motheroffive wrote:The definition of soon is "in or after a short time, in a little while". Month maybe, six months, no.
Ah but six months is sooner than six years.giggling 

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 18 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 18 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 18 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 18 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 18 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:53 pm

Don't even say six years! I do think something will be announced sooner rather than later (maybe within the month) since that "soon" word about their wedding is out there everywhere because of the People article. Hopefully they won't want all that speculation about delay to start again. Of course that assumes they care!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:02 pm

Looks like some of the vacation gang are still there. Jessie just tweeted a picture from there of a birthday party for her niece and nephew. Veda is one and Cale is eight.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:14 pm

I think Sean and Catherine said they were going to Canada for week. Which would be today. They really felt they needed to get home as they heard there is a movement to ban the word soon and replace it with NOW. This means the end of this week or I'm going to have a tantrum. deadhorse
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:21 pm

Lol Smartcat. Maybe soon is tomorrow and they wanted to be home to watch their timelines blow up?

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:25 pm

They've been throwing 'soon' out there, so if soon doesn't happen I am sure they are aware of the speculation that will follow, not to mention a new tide of tabloid rumors. They'll want to avoid that by getting the the wheel rolling and NOW seems perfect. What is tptb doing between now and September?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:44 pm

Btw Lipsis has Cat or anyone else for that matter contacted you regarding the product she endorsed a short while ago? I've read several reports and reviews on the product. For some like Cat, it appears to be effective but the smell is said to be unpleasant. If this is the case, hopefully Cat does not wear it to bed with Sean lying next to her#repulsive #notfornewlyweds :)

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:02 pm

Iploeg wrote:Btw Lipsis has Cat or anyone else for that matter contacted you regarding the product she endorsed a short while ago? I've read several reports and reviews on the product. For some like Cat, it appears to be effective  but the smell is said to be unpleasant. If this is the case, hopefully Cat does not wear it to bed with Sean lying next to her#repulsive #notfornewlyweds :)
She didnt but someone on her behalf has. Turns out the number for her is a Texas number so it must be corporate. The message they left me was just to call if I have any questions. I do get an email from Cat every other day or so. Oh okay, it's an auto generated one but under her name. I can't bring myself to delete them yet. As of now I'm not going to try it but I will consider it in the future.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:23 pm

motheroffive wrote:I know that all things don't revolve around SeanCat but I have also wondered if the timing of the new Bachelor announcement did not have something to do with the wedding as well. Maybe wanted to get the new Bachelor's name out there before the wedding announcement is made so they do not get mixed together.
It could also be because they want to use the wedding special as another way to promote the next Bachelor. Sean came to the Jash wedding even though he didn't know them because he was the bachelor and CH did that little interview with him. I can just see JP all dressed up and perhaps bringing his cute little girl as his date. You know the producers would be salivating.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:27 pm

Haha

@scoutypie19: The bachelor I repeat Sean Lowe is on my plane!!!!!!!!!!!!
@ashleyn015: @scoutypie19 TYLER are you serious?!? That is amazing oh my gosh. You could casually snap a nice picture.
@scoutypie19: @ashleyn015 he's beautiful
@ashleyn015: @scoutypie19 I'm so incredibly jealous like you have no idea.You could like help him with his bags&then he'll automatically love you!!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:34 pm

That is funny. Obviously these teenyboppers don't realize that the gorgeous girl sitting next to him on the plane is his beloved fiancé !

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 62 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 40 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20

+39
Itsme_Tami
cyndylulu
cherrieblossom
Karen5354
terabithia