SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20

Page 17 of 62 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 39 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 17 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20

Post by smartcat Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:07 pm

IMO they are coming home today with no known appearances to firm up the wedding plans finally. Sean says there wil be an annoucement "soon" and I think this is the final push.
Hoping for "soon" really "soon"
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 17 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20

Post by chloep Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:08 pm

jcrbil wrote:I do think they'll still try to have a location which is generally convenient to family and friends- where they can get on a non-stop flight for instance  (though I could see a charter from both Seattle and Dallas to get everyone where they need to be).  The last thing either of these two would do would be make it too difficult for the important people in their lives get to their wedding (that includes travel time/time off work, etc).

and let's not forget accommodation for large masses(especially considering it would be a destination wedding).... something 1000 islands lacks altogether.... with all the guests, and the crew members it would be very hard to manage and even if they did, they would be scattered all over the islands and transportation could be a real pain in the arse too...

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by joyjoy Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:09 pm

When Catherine was in Seattle, somebody saw Sean in Four Season Hotel. I wonder if it's the one in Malibu. A friend got married there, it's a very beautiful place. I was impressed because they even have a helicopter patch and the newly wed took off to LA airport. Just wondering!!!
joyjoy
joyjoy

Female Posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:10 pm

Catherine reposted the group pic with a cute caption

Who I'd take on a deserted island :) by @catherinegiudici

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 17 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 17 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 17 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 17 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 17 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:10 pm

Anyway on that group pic that Jessie posted . I haven't seen tht top of cat . It's a nice top. The color looks great on her.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 17 Eb97c9
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 17 9zt107Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 17 XgicucCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 17 Oaw2uvCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 17 2pqw5k8Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 17 30szzauCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 17 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:35 pm

I hope they give us a date soon. Sean said someone would make the annoucement soon and CH was fully convinced they are getting married soon. 'Soon' has of late become the common denominator as far as their wedding plans are concerned. Which makes me wonder if something might be announced very soon (towards the end of this week maybe ;), now that Des and Chris are done with their obligatory media rounds.

Back to top Go down

Post by Poppycorn Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:57 pm

lipsis wrote:Catherine reposted the group pic with a cute caption

Who I'd take on a deserted island :) by @catherinegiudici
Love that caption.

Poppycorn

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:01 pm

Iploeg wrote:I hope they give us a date soon. Sean said someone would make the annoucement soon and CH was fully convinced they are getting married soon. 'Soon' has of late become the common denominator as far as their wedding plans are concerned. Which makes me wonder if something might be announced very soon (towards the end of this week maybe ;), now that Des and Chris are done with their obligatory media rounds.
I agree "soon" is definitely the word of the day with regard to their wedding from all sides. CH said in at least two different interviews that he believed they would be getting married soon. So the question really is what is "soon." You are right Des and Chris are done with media and moved to Seattle and the response to that whole thing was a mixed bag at best anyway. Juan Pablo won't get started for a while so end of the week sounds good!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:06 pm

I know that all things don't revolve around SeanCat but I have also wondered if the timing of the new Bachelor announcement did not have something to do with the wedding as well. Maybe wanted to get the new Bachelor's name out there before the wedding announcement is made so they do not get mixed together.

motheroffive

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:09 pm

Is soon imminent? Is soon a month? Is soon six months? Six years? WHAT???

I think our next group project in the general discussion thread should be words or phrases we want to ban from Sean's vocabulary. The first one being..soon.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 17 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 17 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 17 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 17 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 17 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:23 pm

Ditto Group to ban "soon" sign here and have soon replaced with NOW
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:45 pm

The definition of soon is "in or after a short time, in a little while". Month maybe, six months, no.

motheroffive

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 62 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 39 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20

+39
Itsme_Tami
cyndylulu
cherrieblossom
Karen5354
terabithia