SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20

Page 31 of 62 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 46 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 31 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20

Post by lipsis Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:02 pm

umngirl wrote:^Got it. I didn't see a tweeted out link from Eonline so I missed that. Very, very sad news.
I didn't see the link until after I posted Sean's tweet. I was worried that Sean may have been wrong and what reactions he would have gotten from that. Her friend still hasn't tweeted anything but I'm sure she is heartbroken.

Gia seemed like a sweet girl. I remember the audience trying to get Wes to kiss her at the BP1 finale. He was love struck...and then they wound up hating each other. Very sad. Such a beautiful, vibrant girl.

Not to make everything into a conspiracy, especially something so sad, but how do you suppose Sean got this info so fast?

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 31 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 31 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 31 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 31 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 31 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 31 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20

Post by motheroffive Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:05 pm

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:^Got it. I didn't see a tweeted out link from Eonline so I missed that. Very, very sad news.
I didn't see the link until after I posted Sean's tweet. I was worried that Sean may have been wrong and what reactions he would have gotten from that. Her friend still hasn't tweeted anything but I'm sure she is heartbroken.

Gia seemed like a sweet girl. I remember the audience trying to get Wes to kiss her at the BP1 finale. He was love struck...and then they wound up hating each other. Very sad. Such a beautiful, vibrant girl.

Not to make everything into a conspiracy, especially something so sad, but how do you suppose Sean got this info so fast?
That is the question of the day. He was the first tweet about it on her timeline as well. Earlier I thought maybe after getting her Starbucks Catherine was off doing something because he was tweeting up a storm and liking pictures on IG and she is quiet. Now I wonder where he is that he got that news before everyone else!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:09 pm

Maybe she is not gone yet.

@bethieso: Rep just confirmed to @WetpaintTV that Gia Allemand is still in critical condition, she has NOT passed.

motheroffive

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:09 pm

Apparently her rep is saying the E story is wrong and she's still in critical condition.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 31 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 31 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 31 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:10 pm

So Sean got his news from ENews but how did he get it before it was public?

motheroffive

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:15 pm

umngirl wrote:Apparently her rep is saying the E story is wrong and she's still in critical condition.
Wow! I hope for Gia the story is wrong but I worry about backlash on Sean. Her rep could be trying to cover if family still needs to be notified. Oh man!

Some in Bachelor Nation are tweeting sympathy and sadness and some are saying they won't believe it until an official statement is released.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 31 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 31 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 31 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 31 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 31 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:19 pm

Goodness gracious that's just terrible if she's still alive and it's put out there that she passed on.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:19 pm

People is going with it too

@peoplemag: The Bachelor's Gia Allemand has died. http://t.co/isYCmeX6bK

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:21 pm

I would think People would confirm.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:21 pm

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:Apparently her rep is saying the E story is wrong and she's still in critical condition.
Wow! I hope for Gia the story is wrong but I worry about backlash on Sean. Her rep could be trying to cover if family still needs to be notified. Oh man!

Some in Bachelor Nation are tweeting sympathy and sadness and some are saying they won't believe it until an official statement is released.
I'm just confused. Molly and Ashley S both tweeted she passed too. You would think if it's untrue her rep would go right to E to correct it.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 31 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 31 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 31 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:26 pm

umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:

I'm just confused. Molly and Ashley S both tweeted she passed too. You would think if it's untrue her rep would go right to E to correct it.
I think her rep might have been stalling. Not sure.

Wes tweeted as well with a lovely pic

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:31 pm

All of the news services are tweeting now that she passed away. Wetpaint is the only one saying differently.

motheroffive

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 62 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 46 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20

+39
Itsme_Tami
cyndylulu
cherrieblossom
Karen5354
terabithia