SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20

Page 59 of 62 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60, 61, 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 59 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20

Post by lipsis Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:57 pm

At least he's somebody's husband.

@theyearofelan: A friend is someone who will listen to me rant incoherently about my life for hours
@SeanLowe09: What beats friend? I'm there. “@theyearofelan: A friend is someone who will listen to me rant incoherently about my life for hours”
@theyearofelan: @SeanLowe09 you're my manhusband
@SeanLowe09: @theyearofelan so that makes you the manwife?
@theyearofelan: @SeanLowe09 ugh I guess so. this is exactly the kind of relationship my therapist warned me about

Last edited by lipsis on Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:01 pm; edited 2 times in total

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 59 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 59 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 59 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 59 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 59 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 59 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20

Post by TrustxLove Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:58 pm

beatingheart
TrustxLove
TrustxLove

Female Posts : 653

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:03 pm

lipsis wrote:At least he's somebody's husband.

@theyearofelan: A friend is someone who will listen to me rant incoherently about my life for hours
@SeanLowe09: What beats friend? I'm there. “@theyearofelan: A friend is someone who will listen to me rant incoherently about my life for hours”
@theyearofelan: @SeanLowe09 ugh I guess so. this is exactly the kind of relationship my therapist warned me about
I love the Sean/Elan bromance.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 59 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 59 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 59 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:07 pm

umngirl wrote:

Me too! The funny thing is they seem like they would be polar opposites.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 59 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 59 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 59 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 59 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 59 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:12 pm

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:

Yeah I never would have really pegged them as people who would be good friends.

On another note, I thought it was cute Cat favorited this tweet sent in response to the earlier IG video.
@panyardigan 1h
@SeanLowe09 shawty (@clmgiudici) got Lowe Lowe Lowe Lowe

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 59 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 59 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20 - Page 59 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:28 pm

umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:

Yeah I never would have really pegged them as people who would be good friends.

On another note, I thought it was cute Cat favorited this tweet sent in response to the earlier IG video.
@panyardigan 1h
@SeanLowe09 shawty (@clmgiudici) got Lowe Lowe Lowe Lowe
There were a whole lot of people out there that were convinced that Sean and Catherine were too different to make it as well and we know how tht has worked out! He just is a lot more multifaceted than people give him credit for. To me his good friend Clay is a good sample of that as well.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:30 pm

You are right about that, MotherofFive!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:30 pm

Elan is incredibly well liked by the bachelor family. But I think he would really appeal to Sean's quirky side- remember, Sean is not the guy who we might stereotype him to be. At the same time, I do see Sean as the type of person who would listen to others "rant".

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:32 pm

Speaking of Elan and ranting, he seems a bit p.o'd at something or someone this weekend. Interesting tweets!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:32 pm

You're spot on MotherofFive. And first glance I never would have pegged Sean and Elan to become good friends, but after learning more about them over the past year, I can definitely see why they are.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:38 pm

Boy's whipped based on that IG video. All he probably wants is some Jason Aldean on his radio, but now he's "ridin' dirty" all because of Cat. He's perfecting his thuggery, and it's adorable. yes 😆 
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:42 pm

Ahhh..... Sean loves it and her! He says she sings along to anything that's played and when they were in Dallas and he turned on sports radio, she said she'd be an expert about that soon, too. Truth is she loves life and embraces it all! And Sean loves her- and embracing life with her!

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 62 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60, 61, 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #20

+39
Itsme_Tami
cyndylulu
cherrieblossom
Karen5354
terabithia