SELECT CONTENT

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Video - Youtube - Discussion

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Video - Youtube - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Video - Youtube - Discussion

Post by Maggenzm Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:01 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:in all seriousness, i hope Chres striving to get a wedding video as beautiful as THIS (if not more)

despite their 'controversies', i like Blake and Holly. This segment on 1:37 never fails to make me tearing up..LOL..blowkiss 

in case you see this, Chris and Des.  handwave ...please consider of having a memorable wed video...It will be the best gift ever for your lasting love and of course for us the fans  giggling :married :sprinklehearts Praying 

Mura, what a lovely wedding! yep, that segment on 1:37 is definitely a tearjerker. I can see our prince tearing up like that, for sure. I still think their wedding will be one of the most emotional wedding by far..
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Video - Youtube - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Video - Youtube - Discussion

Post by Maggenzm Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:08 pm

Mura, here is another one that's not here

Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:13 pm

This is also one of my fav

Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:16 pm

Maggenzm wrote:Mura, here is another one that's not here

TY maggen.yes ..pls keep em coming.....any interviews vid, path,etc as long as related to Chres are also welcomed in this thread. Pls care to share guys.... bestbud! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:57 am

Oh my Goodness Gracious you both have just given me lots of  Jumping hearts palpitations - don't think I will survive!! Thanks for the music videos had not seen some of the photos in the last one & the music was to die for suited them down to the T. Can't wait for the :wedding can already hear in my mind the bells chiming. Thanks guys I just  :iloveyou for that!! Keep posting guys mademyday 
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:07 pm

I noticed this one is not here either

Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:08 pm

Atlantic City

Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:51 pm

This is also one of my fave, showing Des love story from Sean to Brooks, Bryden, Drew back to Sean, then Munich where more of Chris, Drew, Brooks and ending with Chris and her dancing in Munich.

Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:59 am

Thanks Maggenzm as I notice that not many fans post on this fan thread anymore, but instead go to the tweets/facebook thread. So a real big thanks for this. Seeing as I live in SA & am at times not as PC friendly as I should be do not keep up with all the news so even though it is great to see all the posts on the tweets/facebook forum can't chat too much about it all & also at times feel I might get a bit to hot under the collar when something like the Sean/Cat conversations have just recently come up & say the 1st thing that pops up out of my head. Des, Cat & Sean are friends so people should just respect that fact at least. Pleased to see that most of you keep it cool, calm & collected. I always say everyone to their own in the long run as we all see things differently!! Keep posting the good stuff!!
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:28 am

Gale1 wrote:Thanks Maggenzm as I notice that not many fans post on this fan thread anymore, but instead go to the tweets/facebook thread. So a real big thanks for this. Seeing as I live in SA & am at times not as PC friendly as I should be do not keep up with all the news so even though it is great to see all the posts on the tweets/facebook forum can't chat too much about it all & also at times feel I might get a bit to hot under the collar when something like the Sean/Cat conversations have just recently come up & say the 1st thing that pops up out of my head. Des, Cat & Sean are friends so people should just respect that fact at least. Pleased to see that most of you keep it cool, calm & collected. I always say everyone to their own in the long run as we all see things differently!! Keep posting the good stuff!!

You re welcome Gale! This couple makes me happy! Can't wait to see them Monday night.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:57 am

Maggenzm wrote:
Gale1 wrote:Thanks Maggenzm as I notice that not many fans post on this fan thread anymore, but instead go to the tweets/facebook thread. So a real big thanks for this. Seeing as I live in SA & am at times not as PC friendly as I should be do not keep up with all the news so even though it is great to see all the posts on the tweets/facebook forum can't chat too much about it all & also at times feel I might get a bit to hot under the collar when something like the Sean/Cat conversations have just recently come up & say the 1st thing that pops up out of my head. Des, Cat & Sean are friends so people should just respect that fact at least. Pleased to see that most of you keep it cool, calm & collected. I always say everyone to their own in the long run as we all see things differently!! Keep posting the good stuff!!

You re welcome Gale! This couple makes me happy! Can't wait to see them Monday night.

They make me so happy as well  Hugesmile  Where is the Bachelor being held on Monday night? Does Chris & Des fly out to it this weekend or does know one know these facts as yet?
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:33 am

Gale1 wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:

They make me so happy as well  Hugesmile  Where is the Bachelor being held on Monday night? Does Chris & Des fly out to it this weekend or does know one know these facts as yet?

I think the finale is always in LA or NYC. But, don't worry, Chris will be tweeting tomorrow for sure, and thank you Blue for making sure we have the latest tweets and pictures available from Chres.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Video - Youtube - Discussion

+34
chloep
stuckinsc
Gale1
LynnTa
rc49ers