SELECT CONTENT

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Video - Youtube - Discussion

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Video - Youtube - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Video - Youtube - Discussion

Post by luvstx Tue May 20, 2014 7:42 am

Sprite wrote:
chloep wrote:

Since when is loose and romantic put up and pinned? Pretty much the opposite of what she asked for.

Sprite, I thought the same thing myself!! And this hairstyle reminded me of the one she had for FRC. Lovely but nothing new.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Video - Youtube - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Video - Youtube - Discussion

Post by Admin Fri May 23, 2014 2:14 pm

I'm not sure who posted the vid:

CH update on Chres :

It was freezing the thread and the post was distorted. Feel free to try again.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 10:20 am

Admin wrote:I'm not sure who posted the vid:

CH update on Chres :

It was freezing the thread and the post was distorted. Feel free to try again.

Thanks GA. I posted an E clip. I notice the same problems on Andi's media thread . It seems all E clips are not embed friendly sad. Never mind, we had the clip already on our media thread.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:23 pm

I just saw this fan video on you tube, I don't know if it has being posted before.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:42 pm

Thanks Maggenzm  :tissuebox 

I watched a different one last night in another thread. I had not seen the FRC since her season ended. Gosh, that was so good.

He has always been my favourite, before he was even the F1, because we share the same occupation. Smiley He favoured a tweet of mine, congratulating him when he started his own business. Love Chris, he's a sweetheart!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:20 am

Maggenzm wrote:I just saw this fan video on you tube, I don't know if it has being posted before.

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks Maggenzm  :tissuebox 

I watched a different one last night in another thread. I had not seen the FRC since her season ended. Gosh, that was so good.

He has always been my favourite, before he was even the F1, because we share the same occupation. Smiley He favoured a tweet of mine, congratulating him when he started his own business. Love Chris, he's a sweetheart!

Thanks Maggen..i havent seen the vid before..its nice to see more fans continue to make fan videos long after the season ended  :cutesmile!:  (how to make one still on my wish-list!)

ITA GA...Chris is my all-time fav. I was rooting for him regardless his position, F2, F3, F25, whatever. I just cant pass his adorableness!  giggling . HIm being as F1 was  just an added bonus for me..since i got to see my Prince's happy fairy tale ending on-screen..and now..im excited to see his happy ending IRL!  cheerleader 

He is just an epitome of a well-rounded, down to earth guy. When confidence and preserverance personified in a most humble way.  yes

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:28 pm

Thanks Maggen for posting, best proposal and best reaction ever, she was staring at her guy and not at the ring!!!!  giggling 

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:48 pm

mercieme wrote:Thanks Maggen for posting, best proposal and best reaction ever, she was staring at her guy and not at the ring!!!!  giggling 

I noticed that too. They were both so caught up in the moment. As much as it must have made Chris's heart stop when she told him not to say anything, her speech was perfect. She was honest in her feelings for Brooks at the time, she wanted to be sure Chris knew where she was coming from.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:55 am

Des on her Workout Routine :

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:17 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:I posted these in the general discussion thread, but wanted to post it here too.

Hey all in Chrisville;  Here are the season vids that I told you about.  Youtube wouldn't allow me to upload them there so did it with dailymotion instead.  Hope you all can see these:

Part 1

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Part 2

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This was such awesome thing to do for Chres, bcs youtube just deleted most of their dates. Thank you so much for this, I can always come here and get my Chres fix whenever I need it.
I want the same to be done for my new fave Josh and Andi, how can one do this?

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

Part 8

Part 9

Part 10

Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Video - Youtube - Discussion

+34
chloep
stuckinsc
Gale1
LynnTa
rc49ers