SELECT CONTENT

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Video - Youtube - Discussion

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Video - Youtube - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Video - Youtube - Discussion

Post by ivemaria31 Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:23 am

can someone have a link on the radio interview of chris and des in star 101.5 seattle? i think after the komo they also went there.

ivemaria31

Back to top Go down

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Video - Youtube - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Video - Youtube - Discussion

Post by jupi Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:25 am

ivemaria31 wrote:can someone have a link on the radio interview of chris and des in star 101.5 seattle? i think after the komo they also went there.
Did they do a separate interview? Cos the only one I can find on the Star 101.5 site is the same interview as with Komo

jupi

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:48 am

I wonder what secrets Chris has not been able to keep?

Also, it was great that Brooks wasn't mentioned the entire interview. I wonder if that was a condition going in? Even when Des referred to the spoiler, she said a different outcome rather than using his name.

Back to top Go down

Post by BachNoFoolMe Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:51 am

SLA44 wrote:
BachNoFoolMe wrote:I was trying to remember the scene where Chris is yelling across the stadium....was that in the bloopers at MTA or shown as an outtake atfter an Episode?
It was the bloopers and there is clip of it on the ABC Bacherolette site.  I will see if I can find it again and bring it over.

Here it is:
Thanks! :cutesmile!: 
BachNoFoolMe
BachNoFoolMe

Female Posts : 253

Back to top Go down

Post by Relalou Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:22 am

[quote="murasaki1393"]
SLA44 wrote:
mercieme wrote:
Thank you mercieme - I was able to watch it and they are such a cute couple!!!  They are comfortable and relaxed with each other and they always are looking at or touching each other.  IMO the best matched couple to come out of this franchise.
ITA with you, SLA!! :yes: 

My favorite moment of this "there is a ring on your finger" to which Chris responds "if you liked it then you shoudda... I did!" You miss the "I did" if you get caught up with Des joining in. Such a great example of his sense of humor and romanticism in one sentence!

Relalou

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:47 pm

LOL...giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:10 am

beader wrote:The love story was there all the time and many of us saw it at the time; many have seen the love story when watching the shows again; some refuse to see it--their loss.  Chris and Des are the big winners.
couldnt agree with you more, beader!!
one thing that made me not believing the spoiler is bc they (producers,CH, Des) promised us that we would get to see the full love story unfold. And seriously, i couldnt see it between Des and the spoiled F1 (Brooks) at that time, at least from they have shown us. While Chris always get the F1 edit, as per JBF.  I really had a very hard time for believing the spoiler when they tried to choked down the Cinderella-Prince Siegfried fairy tale love story into my throat on every preview/sneak peek and main epis eversince epis.3.!!!..LOL..giggling  The storyline of this season is only about Chres love journey, (with the filler of Des`s obstacle of always choosing the wrong guy to overcome).

You can call me delusional, if you will. but i dare say that this vid is made after the fact. There are spesific reasons they postponed the premiere from 20 to 27th of May. I believe one of them is to film this segment, and to take many filler VOs after the fact to build and fulfill a comprehensive Cindy-Prince Charming story line.

This vid is an intro of epis 1/MnG. However, look at the arm tan she sported. Needless to say, this was filming after the fact. :yes:
Note that she mentioned she needs someone who can communicate and stand by her side (ring a ding? HRH P.S fit these giggling), got chocked when she mentioned about the man she loves get down in one knee*(i bet she was having a flashback moment of that heartfelt FRC)  and that he is a MAN, not a BOY. and...she promised us that we will get to see her love story unfold.
*i was LOL ing when folks mentioned that she would pick nobody (After fnale part 1). It was not gonna happen. she already mentioned it pre-season after all giggling

In short, this is key flash-back highlight of this season. and anyone who gave it a thought could get an awful amount of hints that Chris is the F1 from this vid. (when combining it with Chres SCs,VOs,PIs and storyline). :yes:

trivia :
Here she mentioned the cheesy term Cinderella for herself..LOL...giggling . and do you know that Chris is the only guy out of 25 who ever mentioned Cinderella in his VO?..yep..it was from preview of epis.3. over the shot of him and Des going to the rooftop scene. I bet he was dying for not laughing so hard when doing those all over the top cheesy filler VOs (the VOs that was likely taken after the fact) :laughingoutlou.
in case anyone not know, Epis.3. is a milestone of Chres love story.

ETA. i was able to find the Ep.3. preview mentioned above (the bolded).

0:23 : if this is a fairy tale, Des is my Cinderella...:pinkaw: :lala:

i am starting to believe that MF is actually a love child of Walt Disney# and Jane Austen* ! sneakyl
# for his Cinderella Fairy Tale and character
* for her  storyline and characters in Sense and Sensibility. how the ending of this season resembles the story line, as firstly pointed out by Mimitalks.

just in case, dear MF handwave. I dare you to come up with a new storyline for next season. How about Sleeping Beauty and Sleepless in Seattle  ? those are my favs!.. Good luck!!..:laughingoutlou ..(i bet it would confuse you to no end!!sneakyl )

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:12 am

delete.

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : double post)

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:40 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
trivia :
Here she mentioned the cheesy term Cinderella for herself..LOL...giggling . and do you know that Chris is the only guy out of 25 who ever mentioned Cinderella in his VO?..yep..it was from preview of epis.3. over the shot of him and Des going to the rooftop scene. I bet he was dying for not laughing so hard when doing those all over the top cheesy filler VOs (the VOs that was likely taken after the fact) :laughingoutlou.

i am starting to believe that MF is actually a love child of Walt Disney# and Jane Austen* ! sneakyl
* for her  storyline and characters in Sense and Sensibility. how the ending of this season resembles the story line, as firstly pointed out by Mimitalks.

just in case, dear MF handwave. I dare you to come up with a new storyline for next season. How about Sleeping Beauty and Sleepless in Seattle  ? those are my favs!.. Good luck!!..:laughingoutlou ..(i bet it would confuse you to no end!!sneakyl )
She is also hopeful her future husband is here over a shot of you-know-who. In fact, I commented on that right after it aired despite still ass-uming the spoiler of Books was correct. I was questioning if she broke up with Brooks and was moving onto "mystery guy" she was dancing with.

By the way, I always love how they edit those post-rose ceremony toasts over key faces... and frame out certain individuals. This scene in Barcelona, always tickled me...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:16 am

KDUP News ‏@KDUPnews 7h
"On Relationships", feat. @ChrisRSiegfried and filmed entirely at @UPortland, is now live at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Love how in the credits they put Chris Siegfried - Eye Candy   ...yes indeedy! :Nod: He looks up at Des and mentions what she's doing after the credits roll.
I just skipped through it for his parts. Looks like he is in their new apt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:55 am

grace8136 wrote:KDUP News ‏@KDUPnews 7h
"On Relationships", feat. @ChrisRSiegfried and filmed entirely at @UPortland, is now live at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Love how in the credits they put Chris Siegfried - Eye Candy   ...yes indeedy! :Nod: He looks up at Des and mentions what she's doing after the credits roll.
I just skipped through it for his parts. Looks like he is in their new apt.
Thanks for this, Grace! LOL at eye candy...he was being cute when asked if he ever broke the rule on intervisits giggling

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:10 pm

JBF wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
trivia :

She is also hopeful her future husband is here over a shot of you-know-who. In fact, I commented on that right after it aired despite still ass-uming  the spoiler of Books was correct. I was questioning if she broke up with Brooks and was moving onto "mystery guy" she was dancing with.

By the way, I always love how they edit those post-rose ceremony toasts over key faces... and frame out certain individuals. This scene in Barcelona, always tickled me...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
thanks JBF!!...oh yeah..i forgot that one too : the key word husband over the slow-dance scene with her Prince Charming giggling. What have you been up to, Mister?...your italic bolded had me cracking up..LOL..hehehe . I always look forward to your post...you have endless practicable -- and amusing :bigsmile: --knowledge that indeed more than worth to share..... Pls keep sharing...yes

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Video - Youtube - Discussion

+34
chloep
stuckinsc
Gale1
LynnTa
rc49ers