SELECT CONTENT

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Video - Youtube - Discussion

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Video - Youtube - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Video - Youtube - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:11 pm

Baseball Mom wrote:
grace8136 wrote:KDUP News ‏@KDUPnews 7h
"On Relationships", feat. @ChrisRSiegfried and filmed entirely at @UPortland, is now live at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Love how in the credits they put Chris Siegfried - Eye Candy   ...yes indeedy! :Nod: He looks up at Des and mentions what she's doing after the credits roll.
I just skipped through it for his parts. Looks like he is in their new apt.
Thanks for this, Grace! LOL at eye candy...he was being cute when asked if he ever broke the rule on intervisits giggling
t4p, Grace!!.bestbud! .now i am convinced he is trying to kill me!!.giggling .not him in peach, again??...LOL...Hugesmile :Drool:. (eye candy, indeedy!!..😆 rotfl )

Back to top Go down

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Video - Youtube - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Video - Youtube - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:39 pm

I think he says Des is "building" a pillow with a friend. giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:22 pm

That was a cute vid.  Another glimpse of Chris prior to Bachette.  Love it!  Thanks for posting.  And love the Chris Siegfried Eye Candy credits. Hugesmile 

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:36 pm

Thanks Grace for posting, really cute video, really impressive that he is supporting his alma mater.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:39 pm

Pia1 wrote:That was a cute vid.  Another glimpse of Chris prior to Bachette.  Love it!  Thanks for posting.  And love the Chris Siegfried Eye Candy credits. Hugesmile 
i can be wrong..but i think the vid was made post show??...and he said "Des says hi?" in the end. it looks like in their new apt in Seattle scratch 

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:53 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
Pia1 wrote:That was a cute vid.  Another glimpse of Chris prior to Bachette.  Love it!  Thanks for posting.  And love the Chris Siegfried Eye Candy credits. Hugesmile 
i can be wrong..but i think the vid was made post show??...and he said "Des says hi?" in the end. it looks like in their new apt in Seattle  scratch 
Mura I think that vid was just made yesterday - it looks like he has the same shirt on that he had in one of the pictures from the weekend getaway.  The vid was just posted to youtube yesterday I believe.

Last edited by SLA44 on Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:53 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
i can be wrong..but i think the vid was made post show??...and he said "Des says hi?" in the end. it looks like in their new apt in Seattle  scratch 
The vid was just made last week, they tweeted Chris and he started following the KDUP so that's probably when they asked him to be in the vid :Smiley: 

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:56 pm

thanks for clarifying mercieme and SLA!! bestbud! 

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:46 am

Fan vid in by jennieluvsmisa from you tube

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:02 am

mercieme wrote:Fan vid in by jennieluvsmisa from you tube

Thanks for posting this mercieme!!
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:27 am

just thought it belong here!!

btw, T4P mercieme. Really appreciate those who care to update this thread..yes bestbud! 

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:55 pm

I don't know if this has been posted yet but it is pretty funny!

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Video - Youtube - Discussion

+34
chloep
stuckinsc
Gale1
LynnTa
rc49ers