SELECT CONTENT

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Video - Youtube - Discussion

Page 6 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Video - Youtube - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Video - Youtube - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:03 pm

grace8136 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
brittany44000 wrote:Mura that is some good research! After watching that now ita that was filmed after Antigua and totally all points to chris! I need a man, someone who can communicate, stand by me, start a family with are all shout out to our, I mean her, guy! I also like that she says separate men from boys and goin through bad to get to good are all foreshadowing of the whole brooks dilemma! She was already head over hills for chris when they filmed this seg!!! :yes: 
i cant thank you enough 4 the compliment, Britt!! bestbud! (though, i was abandoning my RL research for THIS "dead or alive" Chris-ish research!duh giggling ). ITA with ALL of the points you mentioned above....plus, dont forget that she mentioned she likes to cuddle!! :eyesigh: (as our consensus on Chresville, i let my mind runs wild : cuddling + bed + rainy Seattle +  Chris hot bod =.............(i let you fill the blank!! 😆 ))  :bad girl: 🍅 .

PS : what do you mean that Chris is only HER guy?....i DON`T understand it!!...laugh out loud....hehehe 
Your posts always make me laugh and smile mura. I wish Des and Chris would give you a shout out as their number 1 supporter. :Clap: cheerleader 
mercieme wrote:
I second that Grace, wish there was a way they could get to realize how much Mura is their #1 supporter for real!!!!! Hopefully they will have a book signing for Diamonds and Hearts soon. One of the posters, SLA is in the Seattle area maybe she can get them to autograph a copy of the book for Mura giggling
aww... thanks Grace and Mercieme!!.bestbud!. I am just glad that some of you can even enjoy my weirdness.!!..laugh out loud..cheeky  
From your fingertips to Chris and Des`s ears!!...Praying . For all the love of God and love of all creatures on earth, please pleaaaaseee our dear lovely adorable wonderful lovebirds, take a note!!..LOL..:eyesigh: handwave sneakyl  :cutesmile!:

Back to top Go down

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Video - Youtube - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Video - Youtube - Discussion

Post by jupi Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:07 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
jupi wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
ivemaria31 wrote:can someone post the deleted scenes of des and chris playing on hte beach? can't view it since i'm outside US.... pls......
im dying to see that vid as well. Keep hoping someone care to embed it and share it thru YT  Praying 
Are you sure you guys can't see it? Cos I'm not from the US either, but I can see deleted scenes just fine. Not full episodes though
last time i tried, i still cant, jupi..maybe it only available to restricted region/continent?...no idea . Im in Asia, btw. Thanks for sharing :Smiley: 
I'm actually from Asia too, Mura! For some reason, I'm able to see it though.

Anyway, I uploaded it for you guys :Smiley: Sorry if the quality's crappy!

(Does the above even work? I've never embedded vids before, so I'm not sure laugh out loud)

jupi

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:12 pm

anon68 wrote:Someone should tweet the Ryan Fan vid with the 'Thousand Years' soundtrack to Des and Chris - I would but don't have Twitter - its beautiful and a great reminder for them of how they fell in love. Most people never get to see their story develop in a video.
welcomesign This is very true anon68 and I hope that someone with a twitter account is sending them these fan videos or they know they are on youtube and have been able to watch them.

Last edited by SLA44 on Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:12 pm

jupi wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
jupi wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
ivemaria31 wrote:can someone post the deleted scenes of des and chris playing on hte beach? can't view it since i'm outside US.... pls......
im dying to see that vid as well. Keep hoping someone care to embed it and share it thru YT  Praying 
Are you sure you guys can't see it? Cos I'm not from the US either, but I can see deleted scenes just fine. Not full episodes though
last time i tried, i still cant, jupi..maybe it only available to restricted region/continent?...no idea . Im in Asia, btw. Thanks for sharing :Smiley: 

Anyway, I uploaded it for you guys :Smiley:Sorry if the quality's crappy!

(Does the above even work? I've never embedded vids before, so I'm not sure laugh out loud)
Yes, it worked for me. Thank you for posting.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:22 pm

jupi wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
jupi wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

Anyway, I uploaded it for you guys :Smiley:Sorry if the quality's crappy!

wow..thanks jupi..really appreciate it!!.Its perfect for me ! :alltens: .She def.ly likes to kiss his cheek!!.giggling . How come they can be cute, hot and sexy at the same time ??...eyedrool 

At the risk of being demanding, i wonder if you could do the same for another deleted scene of Chris talking to the guys after Mike G left for his date with Des. He said smth about to put everything to the table. I believe this was also the key scene that foreshadowing what would happen at the finale, and interesting since JP (on Ash`s)  has thrown similar lines as well. TIA!! and pls no worry..its not urgent after all. :Thanktwo[/quote]

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:33 pm

mercieme wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
brittany44000 wrote:Mura that is some good research! After watching that now ita that was filmed after Antigua and totally all points to chris! I need a man, someone who can communicate, stand by me, start a family with are all shout out to our, I mean her, guy! I also like that she says separate men from boys and goin through bad to get to good are all foreshadowing of the whole brooks dilemma! She was already head over hills for chris when they filmed this seg!!! :yes: 
i cant thank you enough 4 the compliment, Britt!! bestbud! (though, i was abandoning my RL research for THIS "dead or alive" Chris-ish research!duh giggling ). ITA with ALL of the points you mentioned above....plus, dont forget that she mentioned she likes to cuddle!! :eyesigh: (as our consensus on Chresville, i let my mind runs wild : cuddling + bed + rainy Seattle +  Chris hot bod =.............(i let you fill the blank!! 😆 ))  :bad girl: 🍅 .

PS : what do you mean that Chris is only HER guy?....i DON`T understand it!!...laugh out loud....hehehe 
Your posts always make me laugh and smile mura. I wish Des and Chris would give you a shout out as their number 1 supporter. :Clap: cheerleader 
I second that Grace, wish there was a way they could get to realize how much Mura is their #1 supporter for real!!!!! Hopefully they will have a book signing for Diamonds and Hearts soon. One of the posters, SLA is in the Seattle area maybe she can get them to autograph a copy of the book for Mura giggling 
Mercieme I don't live in the Seattle area, I'm down in Oregon but I think there are some Seattites on here.  I do agree that Mura stood strong all along for Chris and never ever wavered once!  I was always for Chris from the get go before the season started to air and couldn't see it being anyone but Chris from episode 3 on but have to admit I was worried about the spoilers because they all seemed to stand by it - so glad they were wrong though!  I would really like to know how the TPTB pulled off duping the spoilers!!sneakyl
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:40 pm

SLA44 wrote:
mercieme wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

Mercieme I don't live in the Seattle area, I'm down in Oregon but I think there are some Seattites on here.  I do agree that Mura stood strong all along for Chris and never ever wavered once!  I was always for Chris from the get go before the season started to air and couldn't see it being anyone but Chris from episode 3 on but have to admit I was worried about the spoilers because they all seemed to stand by it - so glad they were wrong though!  I would really like to know how the TPTB pulled off duping the spoilers!!sneakyl
thanks SLA!! bestbud! . your bolded is a million dollar Q, i guess..giggling . I am dying to know the answer as well!!..:yes: Hugesmile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:43 pm

different version of a Thousand Years. I love the ending!! blowkiss 

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:47 pm

SLA44 wrote:
mercieme wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

I live in Seattle and would be glad to try and get a copy autographed if I could just figure out how ;) any suggestions??
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:51 pm

Loved that! ! Especially the last part!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:53 pm

cheerleader 
eliza3 wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
mercieme wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

I live in Seattle and would be glad to try and get a copy autographed if I could just figure out how  ;)   any suggestions??
Thanks SLA. :Smiley: Eliza, a lot of folks on twitter have suggested a book signing to Chris so that's the best bet to get the book autographed. I really do hope Chris does that. If there is a book signing and you can make it there, I will pay for postage to Mura's location, she so deserves it after being our unwavering leader on this thread cheerleader 

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:04 pm

eliza3 wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
mercieme wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

I live in Seattle and would be glad to try and get a copy autographed if I could just figure out how  ;)   any suggestions??
Eliza3 I think they said the books would be available at Homestreet Bank - so maybe he will autograph some of those copies. no idea 
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Video - Youtube - Discussion

+34
chloep
stuckinsc
Gale1
LynnTa
rc49ers