SELECT CONTENT

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Video - Youtube - Discussion

Page 12 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Video - Youtube - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Video - Youtube - Discussion

Post by Pia1 Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:43 pm

mercieme wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
Pia1 wrote:That was a cute vid.  Another glimpse of Chris prior to Bachette.  Love it!  Thanks for posting.  And love the Chris Siegfried Eye Candy credits. Hugesmile 
i can be wrong..but i think the vid was made post show??...and he said "Des says hi?" in the end. it looks like in their new apt in Seattle  scratch 
The vid was just made last week, they tweeted Chris and he started following the KDUP so that's probably when they asked him to be in the vid :Smiley: 
I was referring to what he said in the interview about his college days.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Video - Youtube - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Video - Youtube - Discussion

Post by harts5 Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:35 pm

grace8136 wrote:I think he says Des is "building" a pillow with a friend. giggling 
pretty sure he said that she was building a PUZZLE with a friend :Smiley: 

harts5

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:39 pm

Pia1 wrote:
mercieme wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
Pia1 wrote:That was a cute vid.  Another glimpse of Chris prior to Bachette.  Love it!  Thanks for posting.  And love the Chris Siegfried Eye Candy credits. Hugesmile 
i can be wrong..but i think the vid was made post show??...and he said "Des says hi?" in the end. it looks like in their new apt in Seattle  scratch 
The vid was just made last week, they tweeted Chris and he started following the KDUP so that's probably when they asked him to be in the vid :Smiley: 
I was referring to what he said in the interview about his college days.
Uh Oh.Ok... thanks for the clarifying, Pia..giggling  #mybad

Back to top Go down

Post by jem22271108 Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:18 am

SLA44 wrote:I don't know if this has been posted yet but it is pretty funny!

:giggle: hehehe rofl Thanks for posting the video here :Smiley: 

Daniel Goleman wrote:In a very real sense, we have two minds, one that thinks and one that feels. -Emotional Intelligence (Why it can matter more than IQ)

"I got the eye of the tiger, a fighter. Dancing through the fire...Your gonna hear me ROAR. Louder than a lion..." - ROAR by Katy Perry :whistle: :dancingdoggy!  :dancebear: :skating: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] :dancing peg: :Jeremiah : danceround :cheerpom: :crazy dance: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] :happydance: :dancingsantada 

jem22271108

Female Posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:49 pm

video from Des's IG. TY and shout out to Grace and Litta! bestbud! 

I cant help but flashing back to bed-ish scene giggling on Epis.6 Barcelona (0:00):

Des : " You really athletic"

Chris : *Chuckling, Humble Blushing *

Me : seriously, i was in :pinkaw: moment and started to Embarressed! when suddenly thinking "on the bed" and "athletic" in the same sentence!!...:bad girl:  giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:15 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:

video from Des's IG. TY and shout out to Grace and Litta! bestbud! 

I cant help but flashing back to bed-ish scene giggling on Epis.6 Barcelona (0:00):

Me : seriously, i was in :pinkaw: moment and started to  Embarressed!  when suddenly thinking "on the bed" and "athletic" in the same sentence!!...:bad girl:  giggling
Mus I like to read everything you write because you have me laughing so hard, it is the best part of my day coming here. You are indeed a bad girl with naughty thoughts.giggling giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:01 pm

reason wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:I cant help but flashing back to bed-ish scene giggling on Epis.6 Barcelona (0:00):

Me : seriously, i was in :pinkaw: moment and started to  Embarressed!  when suddenly thinking "on the bed" and "athletic" in the same sentence!!...:bad girl:  giggling
Mus I like to read everything you write because you have me laughing so hard, it is the best part of my day coming here.  You are indeed a bad girl with naughty thoughts.giggling giggling 
:WAVEY:  Mura, who used to be the bad girl police, has now turned into a bad girl herself giggling  I guess this is what happens  when we miss seeing Chris on our TV screens giggling

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:16 pm

Baseball Mom wrote:
reason wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:I cant help but flashing back to bed-ish scene giggling on Epis.6 Barcelona (0:00):

Mus I like to read everything you write because you have me laughing so hard, it is the best part of my day coming here.  You are indeed a bad girl with naughty thoughts.giggling giggling 
:WAVEY:  Mura, who used to be the bad girl police, has now turned into a bad girl herself giggling  I guess this is what happens  when we miss seeing Chris on our TV screens giggling

Baseball mom, I still think you have one of the best avatars! Love that expression on Chris's face! Adorable! Hugesmile 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:49 am

soccermom333 wrote:
Baseball Mom wrote:
reason wrote:

Baseball mom, I still think you have one of the best avatars!  Love that expression on Chris's face!  Adorable! Hugesmile 

LOL...Well, TY Reason and bbmom :WAVEY: ...I take that as a great compliment!!!...Hugesmile ....Yes, this is what #LackOfChrisDose did to me!...:tissuebox 

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:31 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
Baseball Mom wrote:
reason wrote:

Baseball mom, I still think you have one of the best avatars!  Love that expression on Chris's face!  Adorable! Hugesmile 
Thank you! The proposal was my favorite moment and he was just so darn handsome in that suit. I've thought about changing it but just couldn't give it up giggling

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:48 am

found the oldies goodies...:cutesmile!: . Toned-muscly shorty sporty sexy Chris!! :hearts love: 

Looks like i was/am not alone :
" at the Dodgeball Game, it was apparent, no Shame.." (Des, epis.6)   giggling :yougogirl:

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:20 pm

Regarding the Barcelona scene being discussed above: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

There are a lot of "little details" you keep noticing the more times you watch it. For example, Chris asks her if she wrote him something. He isn't surprised since this is NOT the first time she had. Casual viewers simply "assume" this is her first poem to him.

Of course, I still crack up over the lines describing the dodgeball date that I had to post this silly screencap on a previous thread:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

(i.e. "sparks" = The Rocketship)

The editors were quite clever here.

Des tells Chris "You looked really great out there…"
(Chris is very athletic, you know.)

Brooks tells Des "You did really good today by the way"
(Is he talking about her athleticism on the soccer field?)

Chris ends his scene (straight PI) saying the Chris and Des love scale is rapidly rising.

No other input needed.

Brooks ends his scene "I’m in a good space right now with Desiree and (splice edit voice-over) like, more emotionally invested than I ever was before (splice edit to PI) You know I am puzzle-ly surprised at ‘our’ relationship. Tonight there is going to be a lot of drama that happens with this whole situation with James. (back to voice-over as Des straddles on a surprised Brooks’ lap) I’m glad I am not with guys downstairs because I’m just lost in the moment with Desiree."

Wow! The editors were really stitching an awful lot here. No telling how many frankenbytes were used.

At least there is no pillow needed with Des and Brooks like there is with Chris... um... er...

Let's not forget the elephant in the room (or "smoking gun" hinting that some "tomfoolery" was going on this season). Mike G. thinks he is discussing James or a person, but that peculiar screencap shown with his voice-over suggests that the elephant is... somewhere else. We only see the guys in the doorway, pure Hitchcock style. In the foreground is... a desk... can't tell if there are postcards there or not. Apparently quite a number of guys were "played" seeking the wrong elephants.

Hey! Here is something you sleuthers can have fun with! When Chris says "this is unique", I definitely agree... this is unique.

Out of curiosity... anything photoshopped here?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des and Chris - *Fan Forum* - Video - Youtube - Discussion

+34
chloep
stuckinsc
Gale1
LynnTa
rc49ers