SELECT CONTENT

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Page 14 of 46 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 30 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by 2observe Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:54 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Mustang19 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
bleuberry wrote:They're still grieving it appears. I shall go back to just browsing his threads. :Nod: 
Yea, I shouldn't of posted there either but find it so weird how they are still in la la land and can't see that Des is in love with Chris.
Yup. Brooks is in her past, as of now, he's just a guy she went on a few dates with. Chris is her fiancee and they live together. Brooks may have been her first choice, but is there any doubt who the best choice for her was? If they want to make Brooks out to be the great love of her life, have at er! giggling

They will probably be chanting "Brooks was F1!" on her wedding day, too. giggling
First, I like all final 4, so I'm a fan of all of them, and I don't speak for Brooks' fans in particular, but this was my take... First bolded - this could be said about all the guys. When Des was at the point of a proposal, she had only been on a few dates with Brooks, Chris and Drew so that's not really fair to single Brooks out - same could be said about Chris. I completely agree with you that in the end, Chris seems to be the best choice for her. From what has been shown post-show in interviews and tweets, etc., they seem to have the most in common (not knowing either one of them, this is just a guess.) I don't go completely on spoilers or sluething, but from what was shown on TV this season, I would have picked Brooks F1 regardless if the spoiler said Chris, Zac or Santa Claus! The only doubt I had was the picture of Chris at the supposed "safehouse" which I think was mentioned to be after wrapping the show while they were still in Antigua. For me, there isn't anything that will change my opinion that if Brooks had stayed, and returned her feelings, he would have been F1. Given the circumstances, with Brooks leaving, Des made the best decision for her and chose Chris. Chris is a great guy. I just question telling two guys within a week's period of time that you love them, but that's me. I think Des and Chris made the best choice to make their relationship work by moving out of LA, and I wish them nothing but happiness. Brooks, Drew, Zac, etc. have all survived this crazy show and moved on as it should be.
With the sleuthing though, it did prove that Brooks wasn't there for the finale or wouldn't be coming back as there were no caps for him, not to mention the editing didn't point to him as F1.  The "safehouse" pic was actually mentioned to of been in LA somewhere and not Antigua.  But the big thing is that post show, the spoilers didn't match up to the editing, sc's, airport sightings and other things.
Yep! And, the IMDB site showed that Brooks was not a part of the FRC cast, but was a part of the ATFR cast.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by Mustang19 Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:59 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Mustang19 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
bleuberry wrote:They're still grieving it appears. I shall go back to just browsing his threads. :Nod: 
Yea, I shouldn't of posted there either but find it so weird how they are still in la la land and can't see that Des is in love with Chris.
Yup. Brooks is in her past, as of now, he's just a guy she went on a few dates with. Chris is her fiancee and they live together. Brooks may have been her first choice, but is there any doubt who the best choice for her was? If they want to make Brooks out to be the great love of her life, have at er! giggling

They will probably be chanting "Brooks was F1!" on her wedding day, too. giggling
First, I like all final 4, so I'm a fan of all of them, and I don't speak for Brooks' fans in particular, but this was my take... First bolded - this could be said about all the guys. When Des was at the point of a proposal, she had only been on a few dates with Brooks, Chris and Drew so that's not really fair to single Brooks out - same could be said about Chris. I completely agree with you that in the end, Chris seems to be the best choice for her. From what has been shown post-show in interviews and tweets, etc., they seem to have the most in common (not knowing either one of them, this is just a guess.) I don't go completely on spoilers or sluething, but from what was shown on TV this season, I would have picked Brooks F1 regardless if the spoiler said Chris, Zac or Santa Claus! The only doubt I had was the picture of Chris at the supposed "safehouse" which I think was mentioned to be after wrapping the show while they were still in Antigua. For me, there isn't anything that will change my opinion that if Brooks had stayed, and returned her feelings, he would have been F1. Given the circumstances, with Brooks leaving, Des made the best decision for her and chose Chris. Chris is a great guy. I just question telling two guys within a week's period of time that you love them, but that's me. I think Des and Chris made the best choice to make their relationship work by moving out of LA, and I wish them nothing but happiness. Brooks, Drew, Zac, etc. have all survived this crazy show and moved on as it should be.
With the sleuthing though, it did prove that Brooks wasn't there for the finale or wouldn't be coming back as there were no caps for him, not to mention the editing didn't point to him as F1.  The "safehouse" pic was actually mentioned to of been in LA somewhere and not Antigua.  But the big thing is that post show, the spoilers didn't match up to the editing, sc's, airport sightings and other things.
Absolutely true, and that bothered me. But the two biggest factors for me personally for/against the Brooks spoiler was 1. Des herself - things she said and did on the show, the chemistry I felt they had. Her saying in three straight shows that she loved him, and at the end saying she couldn't love the other two. She only stopped saying ILY to Brooks because Brooks dumped her, not because she realized she loved Chris more IMO. 2. The "safehouse" picture. I thought that the lack of SC's for the ending was MF's way of messing with everyone this season. I've watched this show since day 1, and what used to hold true doesn't anymore. Times have changed with social media, spoilers, etc., and frankly there are only so many things they can do with this show now that we haven't already seen. In the end, I'm glad she's happy. I'm glad Chris is happy. I honestly hope it works out for them. I'm not one who hopes she "finds her way back to Brooks". (That would make her really look bad!!) Brooks has already made it clear he didn't want her. I hope they all go on and find their happiness, and if this wacky show helps them find it, then so be it.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:12 pm

Mustang19 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Mustang19 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

Absolutely true, and that bothered me. But the two biggest factors for me personally for/against the Brooks spoiler was 1. Des herself - things she said and did on the show, the chemistry I felt they had. Her saying in three straight shows that she loved him, and at the end saying she couldn't love the other two. She only stopped saying ILY to Brooks because Brooks dumped her, not because she realized she loved Chris more IMO.  2. The "safehouse" picture. I thought that the lack of SC's for the ending was MF's way of messing with everyone this season. I've watched this show since day 1, and what used to hold true doesn't anymore. Times have changed with social media, spoilers, etc., and frankly there are only so many things they can do with this show now that we haven't already seen. In the end, I'm glad she's happy. I'm glad Chris is happy. I honestly hope it works out for them. I'm not one who hopes she "finds her way back to Brooks". (That would make her really look bad!!) Brooks has already made it clear he didn't want her. I hope they all go on and find their happiness, and if this wacky show helps them find it, then so be it.
Brooks leaving/dumping Des was what she needed to happen to finally realize what she had right in front of her the whole time.  This was the same lesson that Ali and Ashley had to learned also.  They all fell early for the wrong guy, and neither of the Leads saw the potential in other guys until after the wrong guy had left.  Bentley left/dumped Ashley and Frank left/dumped Ali.  The strategy that MF uses to help the Lead Bachelorettes recognize their past mistakes when choosing men was the same in each Season/Show. jmo
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:30 pm

2observe wrote:
Mustang19 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Mustang19 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

Absolutely true, and that bothered me. But the two biggest factors for me personally for/against the Brooks spoiler was 1. Des herself - things she said and did on the show, the chemistry I felt they had. Her saying in three straight shows that she loved him, and at the end saying she couldn't love the other two. She only stopped saying ILY to Brooks because Brooks dumped her, not because she realized she loved Chris more IMO.  2. The "safehouse" picture. I thought that the lack of SC's for the ending was MF's way of messing with everyone this season. I've watched this show since day 1, and what used to hold true doesn't anymore. Times have changed with social media, spoilers, etc., and frankly there are only so many things they can do with this show now that we haven't already seen. In the end, I'm glad she's happy. I'm glad Chris is happy. I honestly hope it works out for them. I'm not one who hopes she "finds her way back to Brooks". (That would make her really look bad!!) Brooks has already made it clear he didn't want her. I hope they all go on and find their happiness, and if this wacky show helps them find it, then so be it.
Brooks leaving/dumping Des was what she needed to happen to finally realize what she had right in front of her the whole time.  This was the same lesson that Ali and Ashley had to learned also.  They all fell early for the wrong guy, and neither of the Leads saw the potential in other guys until after the wrong guy had left.  Bentley left/dumped Ashley and Frank left/dumped Ali.  The strategy that MF uses to help the Lead Bachelorettes recognize their past mistakes when choosing men was the same in each Season/Show. jmo

High clap   :yes:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:41 pm

Accept maybe Frank was the right guy. :shocked!: I think Roberto actually was a default guy and Chris was a very wise choice. Frank and Ali might have worked. Brooks and Des never would have.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:43 pm

Mustang19 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Mustang19 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

IMO, when you take away the ILY, the chemistry was equally if not stronger between Chris and Des than Brooks and Des. With Chris and Des there were the intellectual conversations too which were missing with Brooks. IMO, that is a strong telltale. Usually the F1 and Lead have both, and they did this time with Chris and Des. Regarding something that isn't seen yet; I really wish that they filmed in summer and did more activities in Canada as there is so much to offer there in the Rockies and Okanagan/Shushwap valleys as well as over in Quebec.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany44000 Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:53 pm

I can't help but think that even if brooks stayed( I realize I'm in the minority even among some chris fans) she still would be with chris! Those last days were crucial in determining ok who can I see a future with? Father of my children? Who is in love with me and will adore me forever? Who can this actually work with in the real world? I would like to think the answer to all of those would have Been chris chris chris chris and chris and she still would have gave him the speech about be blinded for a while but then realizing he was what she needed! I could be soooo wrong and we will never find out!!! Regardless I support chres and im glad they are happy and in love now!
brittany44000
brittany44000

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:55 pm

grace8136 wrote:Accept maybe Frank was the right guy. :shocked!: I think Roberto actually was a default guy and Chris was a very wise choice. Frank and Ali might have worked. Brooks and Des never would have.
Frank was not in love with Ali just like Bentley was not in love with Ashley just like Brooks was not in love with Des. Yet, all three ladies Ali, Ashley and Des got caught up in their ideal dream guy syndrome (Mr. Wrong). As far as Ali is concern, her new guy does have similiar physical features as Franks' but it's very possible that he is totally different type of guy. If so, kudos to Ali.
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:08 am

brittany44000 wrote:I can't help but think that even if brooks stayed( I realize I'm in the minority even among some chris fans) she still would be with chris! Those last days were crucial in determining ok who can I see a future with? Father of my children? Who is in love with me and will adore me forever? Who can this actually work with in the real world? I would like to think the answer to all of those would have Been chris chris chris chris and chris and she still would have gave him the speech about be blinded for a while but then realizing he was what she needed! I could be soooo wrong and we will never find out!!! Regardless I support chres and im glad they are happy and in love now!
bowdown You got it!!!! yes
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:11 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
Mustang19 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Mustang19 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

IMO, when you take away the ILY, the chemistry was equally if not stronger between Chris and Des than Brooks and Des.  With Chris and Des there were the intellectual conversations too which were missing with Brooks. IMO, that is a strong telltale.  Usually the F1 and Lead have both, and they did this time with Chris and Des.  Regarding something that isn't seen yet; I really wish that they filmed in summer and did more activities in Canada as there is so much to offer there in the Rockies and Okanagan/Shushwap valleys as well as over in Quebec.
Aunties, ITA with everything just posted. High clap 
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:32 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
Mustang19 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Mustang19 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

IMO, when you take away the ILY, the chemistry was equally if not stronger between Chris and Des than Brooks and Des.  With Chris and Des there were the intellectual conversations too which were missing with Brooks. IMO, that is a strong telltale.  Usually the F1 and Lead have both, and they did this time with Chris and Des.  Regarding something that isn't seen yet; I really wish that they filmed in summer and did more activities in Canada as there is so much to offer there in the Rockies and Okanagan/Shushwap valleys as well as over in Quebec.
Now this is something I would really love to see! One of my favorite parts of the recent shows is the locations. I have a few of the places they've been to on my bucket list now. Canada IS beautiful, and I would love to see more. I've only been to western portions. Anyway, thank you for the kind discussion and I'll back out of the "chris fan" thread with talk of the other guys; I supposed I should have posted this in the "discussion" instead of the "fan" thread. Thanks again.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:46 am

brittany44000 wrote:I can't help but think that even if brooks stayed( I realize I'm in the minority even among some chris fans) she still would be with chris! Those last days were crucial in determining ok who can I see a future with? Father of my children? Who is in love with me and will adore me forever? Who can this actually work with in the real world? I would like to think the answer to all of those would have Been chris chris chris chris and chris and she still would have gave him the speech about be blinded for a while but then realizing he was what she needed! I could be soooo wrong and we will never find out!!! Regardless I support chres and im glad they are happy and in love now!
I whole heartedly believe that Chris was her choice no matter what. I think that the private time that they'd spend in Antigua for both Brooks and Chris, she'd see sooner than later that Chris was the one that was best for her.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 46 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 30 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion

+86
mysthelma
grace8136
alwaystulips
KB_Mom
Seabear