SELECT CONTENT

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Page 15 of 46 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 30 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:03 am

brittany44000 wrote:I can't help but think that even if brooks stayed( I realize I'm in the minority even among some chris fans) she still would be with chris! Those last days were crucial in determining ok who can I see a future with? Father of my children? Who is in love with me and will adore me forever? Who can this actually work with in the real world? I would like to think the answer to all of those would have Been chris chris chris chris and chris and she still would have gave him the speech about be blinded for a while but then realizing he was what she needed! I could be soooo wrong and we will never find out!!! Regardless I support chres and im glad they are happy and in love now!
Oh how I wish it would have played out this way for Chris's sake.

Back to top Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:13 am

grace8136 wrote:
brittany44000 wrote:I can't help but think that even if brooks stayed( I realize I'm in the minority even among some chris fans) she still would be with chris! Those last days were crucial in determining ok who can I see a future with? Father of my children? Who is in love with me and will adore me forever? Who can this actually work with in the real world? I would like to think the answer to all of those would have Been chris chris chris chris and chris and she still would have gave him the speech about be blinded for a while but then realizing he was what she needed! I could be soooo wrong and we will never find out!!! Regardless I support chres and im glad they are happy and in love now!
Not I ... for Brooks' sake. It played out best for Brooks. :Smiley: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:21 am

Adele1117 wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
Adele.. have you noticed that if a Chris fan post on the Brooks thread it is totally ignored even if it's about Brooks or in a positive light for Brooks? You guys barely paused for Gia today. Brooks, Des and Chris all got thrown under the bus by TPTB.

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:22 am

Love has a way of working out like it should.  Des and Chris are in love and happy.  They shared their first quiet, "rainy night in" date and I hope they have many more to come!  Hugesmile

With everything that happened today with Gia, we are all reminded to count our blessings and hold tight to the ones we love. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:31 am

grace8136 wrote:
Adele1117 wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
Adele.. have you noticed that if a Chris fan post on the Brooks thread it is totally ignored even if it's about Brooks or in a positive light for Brooks? You guys barely paused for Gia today. Brooks, Des and Chris all got thrown under the bus by TPTB.
How do you know we weren't pausing for Gia? I was crying my eyes out over on Twitter. Not so much that I liked her, but because it's just such a sad thing.

They tried to throw Brooks under the bus. Maybe he got a few tire tracks on him, but he came out on top in the end. They didn't get what they wanted at the ATFR (there was a reason they didn't let him watch the finale). He has his haters, but he came off looking very good to most. I don't know what they were trying to do there at the end, but I don't think it worked out/came off like they wanted.

I'm sure Chris and Des are very happy and that's all that matters. They're all happy now.

For all the running over Brooks that CH did, Brooks, JuanPau and Des are the only ones from this season that CH is following on Twitter. Makes no sense.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:53 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
I whole heartedly believe that Chris was her choice no matter what.  I think that the private time that they'd spend in Antigua for both Brooks and Chris, she'd see sooner than later that Chris was the one that was best for her.
great post Britt!!...i triple that.
my premise in mind that made me kept going to sleuth, speculate and having silly confident of Chris as the F1 is : how come a girl with right mind could ever ditch this beyond perfect man? giggling question 
adding to that : Des natural chemistry with him (yes, if we removed BRooks ILY mantra, i see more chemistry between Chres than Bres. even after tonz of hot scenes of Chres that were left on editing floor)....and their unbelievable compatibility ( Chres`s own words, not mine! :Smiley:). then you get MAGIC!!...(just as Chris`s mom has pointed out :eyesigh: ). WOWZA!!...she can do no wrong by picking him....thumbsup 

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:35 am

grace8136 wrote:
Adele1117 wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
Very true. OR heaven forbid post anything that may remotely be against Brooks in any way. It is true, such a tragic thing with Gia today and not much attention there about it.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:47 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
Adele1117 wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
Very true.  OR heaven forbid post anything that may remotely be against Brooks in any way.  It is true, such a tragic thing with Gia today and not much attention there about it.
You do realize it's Brooks' fans' thread. People don't come over here and say negative things about Chris. Why aren't Brooks' fans afforded the same luxury? What are you saying about Brooks' fans? That they're horrible people are something? Right along with Brooks, I guess. As I said, I did plenty of reading and discussing of Gia on Twitter and in real life. And I was the one that mentioned anything on here about her. Don't judge.

Back to top Go down

Post by Muslady Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:07 am

I believe Chris was always F1 because of his dates and strategic roses (group date). Even if he weren't Des would have realized she was doing all the work in the Brooks relationship and all her crises were solved and dealt with by her rock, Chris. She also would have realized how much easier her relationship flowed with Chris vs Brooks and Drew. I'm really happy for Des and Chris and I love them together!
Muslady
Muslady

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:22 am

I think that if Brooks stayed (while conflicted), then maybe things wouldn't have worked out for him - maybe he would've screwed over his overnight and LCD date. But if Brooks stayed and was as in love with her as Chris was, then I do think she would've picked him.

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 15 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Muslady Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:54 am

bleuberry wrote:I think that if Brooks stayed (while conflicted), then maybe things wouldn't have worked out for him - maybe he would've screwed over his overnight and LCD date. But if Brooks stayed and was as in love with her as Chris was, then I do think she would've picked him.
The bolded is and always was true.  After FD and LCD she would have released the stressful relationships which is what she did with Drew and would have done with Brooks.  Chris was the only easy going relationship in F3.JMO
Muslady
Muslady

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:54 am

Muslady wrote:
I believe Chris was always F1 because of his dates and strategic roses (group date).  Even if he weren't Des would have realized she was doing all the work in the Brooks relationship and all her crises were solved and dealt with by her rock, Chris. She also would have realized how much easier her relationship flowed with Chris vs Brooks and Drew.  I'm really happy for Des and Chris and I love them together!
They also needed a show to produce. Also she may have needed to go-through-the-motions of "heartbreak" on screen to prove "something" to her skeptical family. In other words... Nate = Chrystie (Ashley Hebert's sister), Brooks (but good edit) = Bentley (bad edit), Chris "her rock" = JP "her rock", etc.

I also wonder if the James drama in Barcelona cast some new doubts and insecurities she needed to get over. I found it interesting how Brooks' sobbing was voiced over James' head-shots in the May previews, as if something happened while James was still there that Brooks and Des discussed in Antigua... and added to the closure she claimed to have by ATFR. Don't even ask me what it could be because I don't know. We all realize now that each season sports both A Story For The Screen and A Hidden Backstory that is none of the public's business and needs "smokescreened" by all of the other drama.

Below is the transcript of the proposal scene starting with the moment Des interrupts Chris. I underlined the one line that continues to jump out at me.

Des: I need to say a few things…
Chris (shocked): Don’t say… OK. (looking away semi-upset and sighing)

Des: I have a few things to say too. (OK) I do want to be completely honest with you and I do want to explain to you where my heart has been this entire journey and where it is today.
I said goodbye to Drew earlier this week because, when I was with him, I just knew he wasn’t the right one for me… and, so, you are the only one here and you’re the only one who met my family.
The past couple weeks in Antigua have been incredible… sorry (that’s alright)… you know, I was torn apart by Brooks leaving. I loved him and, um… y’know, throughout the journey, I was torn between the two of you… and, um, I… I feel like it… I feel like… I hate it, but at the same time, I feel like I was blindsided by my feelings for Brooks that I couldn’t see that the one thing that I always needed was right in front of me. Sorry. (That’s alright)
Um… you have been by my side from the very beginning. You’ve never lost sight of what we could be… and for that, I am so grateful. I thank you every day for never giving up… and… you mean the absolute world to me. I’ve (muffled) loved you. I love you so much.
(kissing) Of course, I want nothing but to satisfy [?] you.

Chris (hugging): Thank you
Des: I love you.
Chris: I love you too.

Chris: I have something to say. (OK) And I’m confident in saying this 100%. And I love to say it (I know) and there’s a lot behind it. It is not just a yes or a no. Do you want to grow old together? Do you want to share experiences with me together? Can I share mine with you? Do you want to start a family? We’ll have kids. So… (bending down)
Desiree (middle name inaudible) Hartsock, I want to be your first and I want to be your last. Will you marry me?

Des: Yes, that was the entire… (kissing frequently; some think she says “a thousand times”) I want to grow old with you and gray and wrinkly… and I promise to tell you everything. (Thank you)
(ring scene) My finger is shaking.
Chris: That’s OK. Mine is as well. It looks beautiful on you.
Des: It is gorgeous. (after more kissing) This is still the best.
Chris: Yes, I agree. You’re beautiful.
Des: We made it. (muffled line of Chris following with a possible “Oh geez”)
While hugging, it sounds almost as if she says “I’m/I feel so stupid”

(after montage)

Des: I do have one last thing. It joys me to say this… Chris, will you accept my final rose?
Chris: With all my heart.
Des: Will you grow old with me forever?
Chris: I will
Des: I’ll hold you to it.
Chris (correcting her): What’s that?
Des: Hold ME to it.
Chris: Hold you to it.

(more montage)

Chris: Are you ready to start a life together?
Des: Yeah… are you? (Uh hmmm!) OK. Starting right now.
Chris: Starting right now.
(to the cameras) This girl right here almost gave me a heart attack. I’m, like, talking with her, y’know, telling her how much I love her… all of these sweet things, I think… and these memories we shared… and then she STOPS me as I’m getting down. (Awwww) Oh gosh, this is terrible. I really (muffled) really hard. That was hard. (Sorry) It’s beautiful, beautiful, beautiful.
To a new beginning. (Very fitting) I liked hearing you say ‘I love you’ back. That was very nice. (Cheers to that.)

That underlined line is the "key" to why the two are so relaxed during the interviews bringing up Brooks, despite how hyper Ryan Seacrest and others get listening to their answers. Chris never felt Brooks was a threat any more than JP thought Bentley was. (JP in Hong Kong: "I thought he was going to pop out of the woods somewhere.")

Also... again, it is NONE of our business and we can't assume anything when we know little about their relationship histories, but I think these Bachelorettes still have various "walls" regarding "physical intimacy" (remember how Ashley was with Brad on their South Africa fantasy date commenting on the mosquitoes, not that anything too "dirty" would have necessarily happened had Brad gotten to second base with her). I mean... Des telling Chris she wants to "satisfy" him doesn't sound like she is thinking of Duncan Hines recipes... and he is reassuring her they will have kids. Let's face it, she wore a lot less clothing on Chris' dates than Brooks, regardless of all of the "finish line" talk. Heck, even Bryden got more action in the hot-tub the same episode Brooks played bridegroom... and what Bryden got hardly compared to what Chris got in Antigua.

Last edited by JBF on Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:50 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Made a few minor corrections)
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 46 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 30 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion

+86
mysthelma
grace8136
alwaystulips
KB_Mom
Seabear