SELECT CONTENT

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Page 20 of 46 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 33 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by MVMom39forever Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:54 pm

2boys3girls wrote:composer, excellent post!

I am kind of glad that they are not on social media 24/7. I would love to see them all the time but I  would still be happy with only a few posts each week.

I am not worried about their relationship. I think they are great for each other and am confident that their love continues to grow every day. I think moving to Seattle and being a little quiet on social media is the best thing for them right now!
I agree! We have lots of photos/screen caps at our disposal and they still look the same, right?!

What they have shared is even better ... how they are moving forward together. Collaborating on book. Sharing bottle of wine. Getting back into routine of work & working out & settling into new place. I bet we hear/see a photo of them playing volleyball or maybe some fan pics of them out/about over weekend.

Come on Seattle fans ... help us out!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:42 pm

just wanna pop up with a million dollar Q  :crazy dance:  :

does anyone know how Chris got into the show? Im dying to know who,how, when, where, why, of it in details...Hugesmile 
Ive read somewhere that a TB scout has sported him in Seattle(?). that`s all (?).

Looking back at his HTD, its seems he fully watched Sean`s season ,since he was hoping that Des gonna be the Bachette. For me, its hard to believe, a guy like him watching this franchise`s show religiously! giggling 

anybody could share me will receive a precious goodie bag!!..LOL...:trampoline:  
:anyone?:

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:45 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:just wanna pop up with a million dollar Q  :crazy dance:  :

does anyone know how Chris got into the show? Im dying to know who,how, when, where, why, of it in details...Hugesmile 
Ive read somewhere that a TB scout has sported him in Seattle(?). that`s all (?).

Looking back at his HTD, its seems he fully watched Sean`s season ,since he was hoping that Des gonna be the Bachette. For me, its hard to believe, a guy like him watching this franchise`s show religiously! giggling 

anybody could share me will receive a precious goodie bag!!..LOL...:trampoline:  
:anyone?:
Chris mentioned in the baseball interview that he was stopped while getting into a cab by production. He initially refused but I'm assuming took a business card, then when he got home, his roommates convinced him to call her back since he was single and the opportunity was a great one. I'll try find the exact quotes.
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:46 pm

Here it is:

How did you end up getting on the show and deciding you wanted to be on it?
I was just jumping into a cab, and some scout for the show came up to me and asked me if I wanted to do an interview. And I was like, “No, come on. I just moved up here and just got a new job in Seattle.” And I got back home and was sitting down with my roommates, and they were like, “You should totally do it. You’re single, and it’s a new city. Who cares? Just have fun.” And then I called the girl back up, and I was like, “Hey, I was that guy who met you while I was getting in that cab. I’d really love an interview.” And the rest is kind of just history. It went well, and here I am, engaged to Desiree.
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Tubinar Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:52 pm

I have been watching Afterbuzz Live, internet sites, etc. and it's amazing that there is no "dirt" on these two.  Genuine, good people, just like Chris's mom said - "good guy, good girl, together, magic"!

Tubinar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:04 pm

bleuberry wrote:Here it is:

How did you end up getting on the show and deciding you wanted to be on it?
I was just jumping into a cab, and some scout for the show came up to me and asked me if I wanted to do an interview. And I was like, “No, come on. I just moved up here and just got a new job in Seattle.” And I got back home and was sitting down with my roommates, and they were like, “You should totally do it. You’re single, and it’s a new city. Who cares? Just have fun.” And then I called the girl back up, and I was like, “Hey, I was that guy who met you while I was getting in that cab. I’d really love an interview.” And the rest is kind of just history. It went well, and here I am, engaged to Desiree.
TY berry much bleuberry!! rock 
It totally reminds me of JP`s vow : "what are the odds of a girl from a village near north pole - LOL! giggling - would ever met and fell in love with a born New Yorker?..if its not fate, then i dont know what is..."
*sigh`...how i do love that love itself is a fairy tale!!..:inlove 
keep the great posts comin, girl!! bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:06 pm

The new rag mags r out anyone see l think Star l was in line at the grocery store and looked over at the mag and on top left corner was Des-Chris pic something to the affect - Fighting already looked inside nothing really it was the pic that was posted here with the 2 eating out on a patio, showing Des looked to be doing something to her face (possibly her mouth.  What these publishing firms well do to make a quick buck cant find any dirt on them so lets make it up. JMO get a real life.

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:08 pm

Tubinar wrote:I have been watching Afterbuzz Live, internet sites, etc. and it's amazing that there is no "dirt" on these two.  Genuine, good people, just like Chris's mom said - "good guy, good girl, together, magic"!
ITA with you, tubinar..
even if you read comments on RS blog back then, - where folks tend to be rude- i learned there was no dirt about Chris and Des at all. None from past bad behavior/bad times, or from former relationships whatsoever yes 

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:21 pm

Sorry correction its the OK mag heading Over Already -inside is where l read it was due to fighting already. What a crock never buy thoses mags just read usually at dr. office and they r months if not yrs old.

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:38 pm

<-----------found this on facebook and did a little cropping. I figured I had to use it as an avi at least for today! It reminded me of someone! giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:45 pm

2boys3girls wrote:<-----------found this on facebook and did a little cropping. I figured I had to use it as an avi at least for today! It reminded me of someone! giggling
2boys, such a fun avi giggling giggling 

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:13 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
Muslady wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:Jillian definitely picked the wrong guy.  Ed was no Chris and not ready to get married.  I was a little annoyed with her latest blog saying that Des's finale was sad not romantic.  ;(  She is definitely not an expert.  Oh well, hopefully Chris and Des will prove her wrong.
I'm hoping Jillian gets it right this time; she seems really happy.  I agree she is no expert.  Chris and Des have already accomplished ease and confidence their relationship in which I think Jillian completely missed out from day 1, at least from what we witnessed.Suspect Time will tell but I'd bet on Chris and Des.yes The ingredients for a successful relationship are all there.
Yup! Anyone questioning whether Jillian picked wrong just had to tune into BachPad 3 for the Ed "get wasted and get naked with multiple women" show. I just never understood his appeal. The only thing I can think is that Jillian really wasn't on show to find a husband but rather to promote her career as she picked the least marrying kind on the show!  

Des did very well!! She & Chris are far better match and they do have all the ingredients for success.  
With regards to Jillian, I think that she did fall for Ed and was going to listen to any kind of bunk the guy spat out. I remember their spain date when she asked him if he'd move, he never answered that question. Then she asked him if he'd get married, he never answered that one either. Talk about red flags flying high! BUT back to Des and Chris. They have left the bach bubble, they are getting on with their private lives and are looking towards the future. Good for them!!

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 46 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 33 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion

+86
mysthelma
grace8136
alwaystulips
KB_Mom
Seabear