SELECT CONTENT

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Page 21 of 46 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 33 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by Mimi27 Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:35 pm

I knew that Jillian would be too smart to fall for Ed. I was sure when Reid came back, that she would pick him. CH recently said that Jillian was really torn and asked him what she should do. Ch told her to go with Ed. Wow. We had sleuthed Ed before the season was shown and knew what kind of a guy he was; an overgrown frat boy who liked booze, women and carousing. It was sad. Jillian's picker was broken.

Des was just the opposite. She finally saw who had been there the whole time, the man who would love her and commit to her wholeheartedly. This couple will make it work. I expect they will get married next summer and have a beautiful, happy, long life together.
Mimi27
Mimi27

Back to top Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:06 pm

Mimi27 wrote:I knew that Jillian would be too smart to fall for Ed. I was sure when Reid came back, that she would pick him. CH recently said that Jillian was really torn and asked him what she should do. Ch told her to go with Ed. Wow. We had sleuthed Ed before the season was shown and knew what kind of a guy he was; an overgrown frat boy who liked booze, women and carousing. It was sad. Jillian's picker was broken.

Des was just the opposite. She finally saw who had been there the whole time, the man who would love her and commit to her wholeheartedly. This couple will make it work. I expect they will get married next summer and have a beautiful, happy, long life together.
I agree with everything you said there about both Jillian and Des. I do have to say that I think Jillian's picker is fixed. She seems to be with a great guy that does take full part in her family as per her tweets/pics that she's shared. I am glad for both her and Des.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by jem22271108 Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:29 pm

2boys3girls wrote:Welcomeparty! Jem!

Thank you for writing and sharing that poem. I think Des and Chris would love that! I wish they could read it!
I really wish they could Praying 

Daniel Goleman wrote:In a very real sense, we have two minds, one that thinks and one that feels. -Emotional Intelligence (Why it can matter more than IQ)

"I got the eye of the tiger, a fighter. Dancing through the fire...Your gonna hear me ROAR. Louder than a lion..." - ROAR by Katy Perry :whistle: :dancingdoggy!  :dancebear: :skating: party time :dancing peg: :Jeremiah : danceround :cheerpom: :crazy dance: partytime :happydance: :dancingsantada 

jem22271108

Female Posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:24 am

Mimi27 wrote:I knew that Jillian would be too smart to fall for Ed. I was sure when Reid came back, that she would pick him. CH recently said that Jillian was really torn and asked him what she should do. Ch told her to go with Ed. Wow. We had sleuthed Ed before the season was shown and knew what kind of a guy he was; an overgrown frat boy who liked booze, women and carousing. It was sad. Jillian's picker was broken.

although its little bit OOT, i need to chirp in on your bolded. When it happened, CH def.ly steered on Jilly that she should pick Ed, despite Reid`s return. I do think it was the biggest CH`s mistake as well. I guess CH seems wiser nowadays, as he let the leads do their own thinking.

I do think Jilly-Reid`s loving-compatible- started with friendship`s relation kinda similar to the start of Chres`s. JBF also mentioned that the bakery scene in Munich of Chres resemble Jilly-Reid`s scene in Spain. giggling . Silly me, i still think Jilly-Reid is a soul mate 👅 . They are quite look-alike (just as Chres), and compliment each other perfectly. However, Chris is the opposite of Reid in term of expressing feeling and ready for a life-time commitment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:03 am

murasaki1393 wrote:

although its little bit OOT, i need to chirp in on your bolded. When it happened, CH def.ly steered on Jilly that she should pick Ed, despite Reid`s return. I do think it was the biggest CH`s mistake as well. I guess CH seems wiser nowadays, as he let the leads do their own thinking.

I do think Jilly-Reid`s loving-compatible- started with friendship`s relation kinda similar to the start of Chres`s. JBF also mentioned that the bakery scene in Munich of Chres resemble Jilly-Reid`s scene in Spain. giggling . Silly me, i still think Jilly-Reid is a soul mate 👅 . They are quite look-alike (just as Chres), and compliment each other perfectly. However, Chris is the opposite of Reid in term of expressing feeling and ready for a life-time commitment.
I completely agree Mura. Will say though, according to Jilly's tweets, etc, she seems really happy and her guy is doing everything possible to keep things that way. As far as Chris/Des, it seems that Chris is doing the same and the two of them are getting their life going.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:42 am

Gia`s last interview, about Des and the finale sad

http://www.eonline.com/news/448908/watch-gia-allemand-s-last-interview-with-e-news-a-week-before-her-death

As hot mess as Des was, as some might think, Gia still think she needs to look up to Des for some advice. She thinks Des knew what she wants and stayed as a strong girl.
Its really sad. I do think self-awareness and knowing the purpose in life are two of the must-have, utmost important qualities for a young girl.

Infact, two of bachette legend from this franchise, Trista and Ash are stood out to me for this qualities. It seems Des has started to follow their pathways. so... good for her! yes

Back to top Go down

Post by jem22271108 Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:42 am

MVMom39forever wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
bleuberry wrote:They're still grieving it appears. I shall go back to just browsing his threads. :Nod: 
Yea, I shouldn't of posted there either but find it so weird how they are still in la la land and can't see that Des is in love with Chris.
What I don't understand is those Brooks fans still hoping they "find" each other and get back together when Brooks said on the show and in his post-finale interview that he was not in love, didn't think with time he would fall in love with her and if he had met her off the show, he still wouldn't have fallen for her. So ... why would anyone ga-ga for Brooks want him to "settle" for Des when they are so clearly bemoaning the fact that Des "settled" for Chris. Cra-zy!

Must we recap YET AGAIN why Des and Chris are a great match with promising long-term potential and nobody did any settling:

- killer chemistry and attraction towards each other
- admiration for the other ... Chris admires Des being independent since 18; Des admires "everything" about Chris
- faith/spiritual
- ready for marriage/family and rescue dog
- long & lean bodies thanks to shared affinity for healthy lifestyle
- kindhearted/kindred spirits  
- committed to open/frequent communication
- play together: volleyball & baseball & soccer & hiking
- creative together: writing poetry
- similar sense of humor & easy laughter
- shared "project" ... Diamonds & Hearts
- shared city: Seattle
- shared apartment: close to water
- shared bed ...

Need I go on???
I agree They share everything. Period. even Chris' toothbrush. giggling 

Daniel Goleman wrote:In a very real sense, we have two minds, one that thinks and one that feels. -Emotional Intelligence (Why it can matter more than IQ)

"I got the eye of the tiger, a fighter. Dancing through the fire...Your gonna hear me ROAR. Louder than a lion..." - ROAR by Katy Perry :whistle: :dancingdoggy!  :dancebear: :skating: party time :dancing peg: :Jeremiah : danceround :cheerpom: :crazy dance: partytime :happydance: :dancingsantada 

jem22271108

Back to top Go down

Post by jem22271108 Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:08 am

Just to keep the positive energy of this thread...and since Chris, Des' man (and the man of our 'dreams' giggling ), will be having his Diamonds + Hearts : A Poetic Memoir, hopefully sooner than later, and to continue the celebration of their journey of life and love together...I would like to dedicate this poem that I wrote last August 8. Hope you will never get tired of reading it gals and guys 'coz I never get tired of Chris' poems so much that I feel more inspired. bestbud! May our life and love be as blessed as Chris and Des'.

NURTURED LOVE
Planting that one seed
Love that strong provided the need
Feelings were nurtured
Each time apart, you were tortured

Young couple, that’s what you are
From the first moment, I knew you would come this far
For emotions were not build with empty words
When you are together, you become two of the cutest lovebirds

Relationships are not perfect
But you must never forget
Ordeals will only make you stronger
With every step climbing the ladder

Sweet gestures do matter
In making sure that love would not falter
Acceptance and forgiveness is significant
In your hearts, pride and selfishness must be vacant

I’ve witness hundreds of wonderful and tragic stories unfold
And looking at your journey on its mould
Like life, love stories have its black, white and grey
But there are those special ones like a rainbow that put light to every day

I believe the two of you are precious gems, no wonder
You are a treasure of each other
Keep that spark even if forever is not always inevitable
Providing for that love you are both able

As you reach this unique moment
You hold if in the future you are meant
But for now, at present, you should celebrate
Enjoy what you have and keep the faith

Now, I'm off to my long deserved nap. Maybe I'll dream of these two... handwave

jem22271108

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:29 am

Enjoyed reading it again Jem! Thank you for bringing it forward.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:58 am

murasaki1393 wrote:

Jillian and Reid would never had worked. They're too different in personality and Reid is far too conservative for Jill imo. Even though it didn't work out with Ed, she's very happy now with Justin and she found him off of tv. I like that she can do her show in Vancouver and still

Des & Chris on the other hand seem very compatible. I'm glad they're trying to get out of the public eye. I'm sure there will be pics here and there which will have to satisfy fans. :Nod:

Last edited by albean99 on Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi27 Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:44 pm

albean99 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

Jillian and Reid would never had worked. They're too different in personality and Reid is far too conservative for Jill imo. Even though it didn't work out with Ed, she's very happy now with Justin and she found him off of tv. I like that she can do her show in Vancouver &

Des & Chris on the other hand seem very compatible. I'm glad they're trying to get out of the public eye. I'm sure there will be pics here and there which will have to satisfy fans. :Nod: 
Jilly and Reid may not have gotten married, but it might have been his reluctance to get married at all. He still is not married, even though he and Kristen were dating a long time. Jill is a decorator and Reid is a realtor, two professions that go along well together. IMO Reid has the character that Ed lacks. It grieved me to watch Jillian choose Ed because it was evident where it would lead, and it did go there. Out of her 30 men, the best choice IMO was Reid, even if it may not have ended in marriage. I'm delighted that Jilly seems to have found happiness with her current boyfriend.

Des woke up and perceived that Chris was the one, not only for the show, but for her happily ever after. Their bond has grown so much deeper post show (0ver 3 months in), and she was willing to uproot and move to Seattle to begin a new life with Chris. These two are the real deal, their commitment to each other is for life, and they will marry soon!hearthumbsup 
Mimi27
Mimi27

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:02 pm

Mimi27 wrote:

Des woke up and perceived that Chris was the one, not only for the show, but for her happily ever after. Their bond has grown so much deeper post show (0ver 3 months in), and she was willing to uproot and move to Seattle to begin a new life with Chris. These two are the real deal, their commitment to each other is for life, and they will marry soon!hearthumbsup 
I totally agree!

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 46 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 33 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion

+86
mysthelma
grace8136
alwaystulips
KB_Mom
Seabear