SELECT CONTENT

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2

Page 17 of 64 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 40 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:59 am

mnmhughes wrote:
Beeleever wrote:
Cari wrote: Good Post

That is exactly what's inside JP's pocket, ninu!

Hurray! We're such great sleuthers! goteam Not! giggling

Okay Alanna...CarrieAlexander...mnm...I'm patiently waiting for your reply to this one. Don't let me down girls! rofl :missclap:

My try--
"Is that a cupcake in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?" :bad girl:

HAHA so cute! I have nothing to add, I think I'm just so happy for Ash getting her happy ending to care what he has in his pocket! LOL. :smooch:

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2

Post by CarrieA Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:27 am

Alanna wrote:
HAHA so cute! I have nothing to add, I think I'm just so happy for Ash getting her happy ending to care what he has in his pocket! LOL. :smooch:

word :Bbf: To add to that, I really don't even care if he has anything in that pocket as long as they are happy, cuddly, and adorable still I am a happy passenger.
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:30 am

Who's in the suit leaving with a suitcase, from what look like a hotel maybe. Why would he be leaving. Something strange is going on here.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:31 am

pbmax wrote:Who's in the suit leaving with a suitcase, from what look like a hotel maybe. Why would he be leaving. Something strange is going on here.

As of right now no one has figured it out..I don't think we are sure on where it is exactly either at this point.
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:37 am

CarrieAlexander wrote:
Alanna wrote:

word :Bbf: To add to that, I really don't even care if he has anything in that pocket as long as they are happy, cuddly, and adorable still I am a happy passenger.

ITA...we are happy passengers on the Jash Tram...we certainly got a "peak" into their future like the datecard said! :lovekiss:
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:45 am

Alanna wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:Maybe Ashley tells Ben that she's "in love with someone else" as seems to be the phrase that is normally used. Ash steps back, Ben puts his hands in his pockets. He's upset. Maybe he asks her how long she's known, and she answers TOO honestly to be diplomatic/kind (which is her habit). He gets mad, spouts something (maybe rightfully so), and walks off. She's standing there, dumbfounded, until she comes to her senses, starts crying, runs after him to apologize, etc.

This is exactly what I think happens too. Ashley has trouble verbally expressing herself under pressure even though she's very articulate in writing when she has time to gather her thoughts and explain herself...Luckily it seems JP fulfilled his foreign language requirement in HS with Ashley-ese and then probably minored in Insecure Fiancee-ese in college.

I'm sorry Alanna, but I couldn't resist. Where did he go to major in "how to play the game" it does seems like he has a degree in it. LOL :hidingchair
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:22 am

Just like some people thought Roberto was a 'player' and rico suave and he never was, and neither is JP.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:33 am

nutty1 wrote:Oh absolutely, no doubt. The average viewer will think she ends up alone, or that JP is walking out on her.

My average viewer IE: my dear unspoiled Cousin In law liked William at first but now that he is gone & she isn't distracted by the bentley drama, she likes JP. Says it's pretty obvious to her as of HK that JP is so totally gaga over Ashley. She has a habit of picking out the F1 while being unspoiled so I tend to listen to her when she likes someone on the show. Smiley

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:33 am

pbmax wrote:Who's in the suit leaving with a suitcase, from what look like a hotel maybe. Why would he be leaving. Something strange is going on here.

Someone yesterday posted two SC's one of Ryan sitting down and one of the guy with the suitcase, in comparing the hands, I think it's Ryan P. But have no idea when it was filmed.
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:45 am

Kelad9 wrote:JBF, can you put that photo of Ben F in the stripe shirt over in the FRC screencap discussion? This way we can compare if striped guy is going to be JP or Ben F?

Do you mean on this thread? Not sure if I'm following you, but... hey! Any Ben pic that can help with the analysis!

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 17 2011-06-21_174424
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:07 am

JBF wrote:
Kelad9 wrote:JBF, can you put that photo of Ben F in the stripe shirt over in the FRC screencap discussion? This way we can compare if striped guy is going to be JP or Ben F?

Do you mean on this thread? Not sure if I'm following you, but... hey! Any Ben pic that can help with the analysis!

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 17 2011-06-21_174424

So far all the "striped" shirts I've seen in SC's have had horizontal stripes on the color and not vertical. Thanks for posting. Can't believe we have another month before we definitely find out the ending.
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:13 am

Question - I've seen all the preview sc's but am wondering where the few came from where you can see the film crew on the beach and a guys foot as he exits the scene. Just curious.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 64 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 40 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2

+82
mom2brieandbray
mrsbatonmom
LuvnIt
Reidiscool
ZG Champion