SELECT CONTENT

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2

Page 18 of 64 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 41 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2

Post by Admin Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:24 am

northernviewer wrote:Question - I've seen all the preview sc's but am wondering where the few came from where you can see the film crew on the beach and a guys foot as he exits the scene. Just curious.

It was shown with the rest of the scenes in the preview after last Monday's episode. 👋
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2

Post by northernviewer Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:31 am

San wrote:
northernviewer wrote:Question - I've seen all the preview sc's but am wondering where the few came from where you can see the film crew on the beach and a guys foot as he exits the scene. Just curious.

It was shown with the rest of the scenes in the preview after last Monday's episode. 👋

thanks... i guess I didn't see all of the preveiw pics after all Embarassed
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:56 pm

San, Love or anyone else who can do screencaps--

I remembered that right out of the limo, JP did an "adjustment" to his suit jacket similar to the guy getting out of the seaplane.
Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 18 Nnabt
It appears that this is DSG, however, I am wondering if TPTB did the photoshop trick to darken the suit color and this is really GSG (JP). Does someone want to do a sc of him getting out of the limo and making the adjustment? (It happens on episode 1 at approximately 37:45) By changing the color of the suit TPTB are encouraging viewers to think that GSG is F2 and gets rejected-- anyone else think this is a valid assumption?

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:42 pm

LibbyBell wrote:San, Love or anyone else who can do screencaps--

I remembered that right out of the limo, JP did an "adjustment" to his suit jacket similar to the guy getting out of the seaplane.
Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 18 Nnabt
It appears that this is DSG, however, I am wondering if TPTB did the photoshop trick to darken the suit color and this is really GSG (JP). Does someone want to do a sc of him getting out of the limo and making the adjustment? (It happens on episode 1 at approximately 37:45) By changing the color of the suit TPTB are encouraging viewers to think that GSG is F2 and gets rejected-- anyone else think this is a valid assumption?

tried but it went by too fast & his name was covering it. however when looking back, Ashley was rubbing her hands like she was very excited about meeting someone in that last limo. lol

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:44 pm

I can capture this when I get home today. I agree that looks like something that JP did when he got out of the limo. I wonder if it would be easier to capture it from the tvgrapevine video that someone posted. Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 18 2089373836

~No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent Eleanor Roosevelt~

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 18 7b1b3f3e-3b3d-41b0-828b-06de6fc086d8_zps945f9fd1
jurystillout
jurystillout

Female Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:47 pm

Thanks for trying Kelad and jso! As soon as I saw the guy come from the seaplane and do that, it reminded me of JP coming out of the limo. Also, this guy is slimmer than the "other" DSG and I think that points to JP, as well.

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:50 pm

Wasn't JP wearing a striped shirt? 😕 this one is solid white
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:52 pm

LibbyBell wrote:Thanks for trying Kelad and jso! As soon as I saw the guy come from the seaplane and do that, it reminded me of JP coming out of the limo. Also, this guy is slimmer than the "other" DSG and I think that points to JP, as well.

Libby I was going to post yesterday that the guy in this SC appeared to be slimmer than Ben but didn't. If you tie this SC in with the SC's of the leg's walking from the plane, that clearly appear to have a similar gait to JP. *shrug* who knows.
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by imouttatime Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:53 pm

and also the watch was matched to Ben's?!

imouttatime

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:54 pm

gurlbrit wrote:
LibbyBell wrote:Thanks for trying Kelad and jso! As soon as I saw the guy come from the seaplane and do that, it reminded me of JP coming out of the limo. Also, this guy is slimmer than the "other" DSG and I think that points to JP, as well.

Libby I was going to post yesterday that the guy in this SC appeared to be slimmer than Ben but didn't. If you tie this SC in with the SC's of the leg's walking from the plane, that clearly appear to have a similar gait to JP. *shrug* who knows.

I think so too-- it will be interesting to see if jso is able to capture the jacket adjustment out of the limo--

LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:57 pm

LibbyBell wrote:
gurlbrit wrote:

I think so too-- it will be interesting to see if jso is able to capture the jacket adjustment out of the limo--

Interestingly enough I just went to ABC MediaNet to see if I could spot a photo of JP getting out of the limo, no photo. Hopefully someone still has eppy 1 on DVR and can capture the SC.
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:01 pm

here's a link to the walking out from limo video on tvgrapevine JP's the last guy out...
http://www.tvgrapevine.com/index.php/video/viewvideo/56/entertainment/bachelorette-ashley-hebert-preview-2
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 64 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 41 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2

+82
mom2brieandbray
mrsbatonmom
LuvnIt
Reidiscool
ZG Champion