SELECT CONTENT

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2

Page 20 of 64 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 42 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2

Post by mnmhughes Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:08 pm

Love_Me wrote:In the picture of Ashley running in the slow-mo video I see her smiling right before the frame switches to something else. Maybe she forgot to add a touch of lip stick or something like that. It also appears earlier then the time both guys arrive to the FRC as well.

For some reason I don't think the F2 rejection is going to be as dramatic as the previews lead us to believe. JMHO

So then they dubbed in the crying noise?
Or is that scene just for dramatic effect?
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2

Post by LibbyBell Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:26 pm

LibbyBell wrote:San, Love or anyone else who can do screencaps--

I remembered that right out of the limo, JP did an "adjustment" to his suit jacket similar to the guy getting out of the seaplane.
Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 20 Nnabt
It appears that this is DSG, however, I am wondering if TPTB did the photoshop trick to darken the suit color and this is really GSG (JP). Does someone want to do a sc of him getting out of the limo and making the adjustment? (It happens on episode 1 at approximately 37:45) By changing the color of the suit TPTB are encouraging viewers to think that GSG is F2 and gets rejected-- anyone else think this is a valid assumption?

YEA! Thanks so much San-- I knew you'd be able to get it for us to look at!
Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 20 Awso
Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 20 Bndt
Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 20 Nmjj

emusha wrote:Wasn't JP wearing a striped shirt? 😕 this one is solid white

It's not really white-- it looks like it has been colored blue. IMO
What do you guys think? IMO, JP is the only guy that did this type of "adjustment". I think that TPTB altered the picture of him coming out of the seaplane to make it appear that he is the DSG that gets rejected and walks off. Do others agree?

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:46 pm

mnmhughes wrote:
Love_Me wrote:In the picture of Ashley running in the slow-mo video I see her smiling right before the frame switches to something else. Maybe she forgot to add a touch of lip stick or something like that. It also appears earlier then the time both guys arrive to the FRC as well.

For some reason I don't think the F2 rejection is going to be as dramatic as the previews lead us to believe. JMHO

So then they dubbed in the crying noise?
Or is that scene just for dramatic effect?

I thought the crying we heard was dubbed into this preview, but was actually when Bentley left. Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 20 1430875924
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:59 pm

Love, you don't think the scene of the guy walking away (well we see his shoe and leg) goes with Ashley running after him?
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:37 am

Last season, we saw pictures - maybe even video - which clearly looked liked Brad was on his way in a limo to somewhere. Also, we had VOs that said (paraphrasing), "I left two women standing, and now I won't have anyone." The clear idea was that he was afraid he was going to end up at the FRC with no one because he was going to get rejected; however, we saw virtually nothing like that. We saw a routine FRC where he rejected Chantal, and Emily accepted him with her whole heart.

Now, it appears that somebody(one guy) hears something - probably a rejection - and that somebody walks off. It also looks like Ashley starts to run after the person.
However, you are probably right. When we see the final edit, we will see a straight FRC. What will have happened is that the producers will have gone and gotten that "somebody" who walked off and brought him back to refilm it the way that they want it filmed.
Thus, we will only see a typical FRC.

That's really too bad. I think we should see it as it goes down, myself.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:43 am

I really hate FRCs. There's always a rejection and it's hard on the one rejected and the lead (some more than others). Ashley looks devastated. Then they and you are supposed to switch gears for 5 mins of happiness at the end.

I think I'm going to hope that Ben leaves on his own. I really hate when nice people are led on. The only good thing is the f2 in recent seasons have gone on to better things. I hope the same for him.
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15342

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:54 am

albean99 wrote:I really hate FRCs. There's always a rejection and it's hard on the one rejected and the lead (some more than others). Ashley looks devastated. Then they and you are supposed to switch gears for 5 mins of happiness at the end.

I think I'm going to hope that Ben leaves on his own. I really hate when nice people are led on. The only good thing is the f2 in recent seasons have gone on to better things. I hope the same for him.

:yes: I also think that JPs gesture of straightening his jacket matches the caps of the guy doing the same thing in FRC. Everyone I know wears a suit to work yet I've never seen that, so I think it's not common. It's his thing. 😕

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Living Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:50 am

Which of these is the real Ashley??
a) The Bracelet as disappeared for the real FRC.
b) The earings have come on for the real RC and
c) Ashley's boobs grew for some of the SC and disappeared again for the real RC.....
d) Even the hair changes....

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 20 AshleyFRC

Living

Back to top Go down

Post by bing2262 Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:11 am

Living wrote:Which of these is the real Ashley??
a) The Bracelet as disappeared for the real FRC.
b) The earings have come on for the real RC and
c) Ashley's boobs grew for some of the SC and disappeared again for the real RC.....
d) Even the hair changes....

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 20 AshleyFRC

The dresses are different too ,although they both look white.The FRC dress has spaghetti strap,while the other dress is strapless. Could she have worn the white strapless gown to the Final 3 Rose ceremony or a wedding ceremony? Wait a minute... are they the same dress but the strap was photoshopped on the 1st previews? Why the different hairstyles ?Hmm.....Curiouser and curiouser.
bing2262
bing2262

Female Posts : 1480

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:08 am

Bloomers wrote:.....What will have happened is that the producers will have gone and gotten that "somebody" who walked off and brought him back to refilm it the way that they want it filmed.

Bloomers, They could have refilmed the tease so that it could be added in.

Last edited by LibbyBell on Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Living Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:24 am

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 20 Suit4

Living

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:32 am

San wrote:Too bad his name was in the way...

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 20 Awso
Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 20 Bndt
Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 20 Nmjj

Looks to me like he was fumbling for the button on the jacket. I remember almost everyone doing the same thing when coming out of the limo. They have to unbutton them to be able to sit comfortably in the limo, then re-button when they get out. I remember this b/c my 13 yr old son was watching with me (not really paying a lot of attention, just in the room) and he said why are they all buttoning their jackets? I had to explain to him then.
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 64 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 42 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2

+82
mom2brieandbray
mrsbatonmom
LuvnIt
Reidiscool
ZG Champion