SELECT CONTENT

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2

Page 19 of 64 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 41 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2

Post by ironcat Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:02 pm

imouttatime wrote:and also the watch was matched to Ben's?!

And there was also a lightened picture where you could see the guy was wearing a skinny purple tie. Ben has been seen frequently wearing skinny ties, JP hasn't.

A total assumption on my part is that JP will be wearing french cuffs and cufflinks at FRC (he has worn them frequently, even on the streets of NYC in shirtsleeves), which would peak out of the edge of the jacket sleeve. This guy doesn't have that either.

Widths of ties and wearing cufflinks or not, are things that most guys make habits of, from my experience.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:44 pm

Kelad9 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:GSG cannot be Ben....there is no hair on the collar...so it has to be JP, which means DSG must be Ben.

I suspect that maybe both DSG and GSG is JP and perhaps he had changed or something. I think something happens where Ashley probably lets him go where he is wearing the grey suit. In one of those screencaps after GSG leaves is that expression on her face has the look of OMG what am I doing?! Perhaps JP had changed and might ahve been leaving the island on the plane and isn't walking towards her but to the plane? thou why he'd be wearing a suit leaving...I don't know. I guess we'll find out Aug 1st.

Yikes, I have been away too long...............calgon take me away. Can someone answer what the DSG, GSG, and the other shorthand you guys are using...............TIA!

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:46 pm

Dark suit guy
Grey suit guy
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:52 pm

emusha wrote:Dark suit guy
Grey suit guy

Thanks a lot.............still here at the fam reunion and everyone has a pet name for each other.............getting lost with all the codes......... giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by jelle Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:56 pm

If the guy walking away is the F2, perhaps Ashley asked him if she could walk him out and he said no .... he would walk himself out. I assume she would be upset about that. There is nothing that says the F2 has to facilitate any semblance of being cooperative or playing nice.
jelle
jelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:25 pm

jelle wrote:If the guy walking away is the F2, perhaps Ashley asked him if she could walk him out and he said no .... he would walk himself out. I assume she would be upset about that. There is nothing that says the F2 has to facilitate any semblance of being cooperative or playing nice.

Personally it always bothers me when the lead walks the F2 out.Why do the F2's allow that? Why would they want to be walked to their limo by the person who just broke their heart?

Nephew: Christopher
Niece: Lillian
Nephew: Griffin
I am a proud aunt!
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:11 pm

ironcat wrote:
imouttatime wrote:and also the watch was matched to Ben's?!

And there was also a lightened picture where you could see the guy was wearing a skinny purple tie. Ben has been seen frequently wearing skinny ties, JP hasn't.

A total assumption on my part is that JP will be wearing french cuffs and cufflinks at FRC (he has worn them frequently, even on the streets of NYC in shirtsleeves), which would peak out of the edge of the jacket sleeve. This guy doesn't have that either.

Widths of ties and wearing cufflinks or not, are things that most guys make habits of, from my experience.

Ben is wearing french cuffs at the Meet and Greet, just noticed that when watching the limo exit order in another thread.
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:20 pm

Too bad his name was in the way...

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 19 Awso
Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 19 Bndt
Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 19 Nmjj
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:23 pm

He's too adorable. *Sigh* <3
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:30 pm

San wrote:Too bad his name was in the way...

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 19 Awso
Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 19 Bndt
Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 19 Nmjj

Awww Smiley He has that excited look you get when you see someone you find attractive.....
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:35 pm

When looking at the slo-mo video, you can see Ashley beside DSG for a split second, and to me, it looks like he's taller in comparison to Ashley than GSG is..... and Ben is definitely a few inches taller than JP . Just another little something to add to the list of gathered "intelligence" on the subject. giggling

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:07 pm

In the picture of Ashley running in the slow-mo video I see her smiling right before the frame switches to something else. Maybe she forgot to add a touch of lip stick or something like that. It also appears earlier then the time both guys arrive to the FRC as well.

For some reason I don't think the F2 rejection is going to be as dramatic as the previews lead us to believe. JMHO
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 64 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 41 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2

+82
mom2brieandbray
mrsbatonmom
LuvnIt
Reidiscool
ZG Champion