SELECT CONTENT

Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici - Bachelor 17 - General Discussion

Page 1 of 58 1, 2, 3 ... 29 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici - Bachelor 17 - General Discussion Empty Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici - Bachelor 17 - General Discussion

Post by Love_Me Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:33 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici - Bachelor 17 - General Discussion Empty Re: Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici - Bachelor 17 - General Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:08 am

I love this video. I love how excited Sean is to see Catherine again. I love how when she comes to the stage he says, "You look so good baby." Then he hugs her and says in her ear "Mmm...you smell good too."

I've always loved the way Sean talked to her on the ATFR. He is a fan fic writer's dream lol. He is more romantic in real life, than I could ever write him to be. I love when he says this about her and to her,

"I love everything about her. I never wanted to say goodbye to you, and I never have to now. You're my best friend, you're the love of my life. You're everything that I've ever wanted and so much more. Each day since the show I think our love has only grown stronger, and I just feel incredibly blessed to have her in my life now."

Okay, come on altogether now, AWWWW!!!

Here's the video:

Back to top Go down

Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici - Bachelor 17 - General Discussion Empty Re: Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici - Bachelor 17 - General Discussion

Post by smartcat Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:18 am

Made my poor hubby watch this video this AM. Thank you ILove, for the lesson in romance. It's never to late to teach and "old dog" new tricks. Awwwwwwww
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Macswife8 Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:22 am

smartcat wrote:Made my poor hubby watch this video this AM. Thank you ILove, for the lesson in romance. It's never to late to teach and "old dog" new tricks. Awwwwwwww
giggling Too cute!!
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:24 am

smartcat wrote:Made my poor hubby watch this video this AM. Thank you ILove, for the lesson in romance. It's never to late to teach and "old dog" new tricks. Awwwwwwww
LOL!! How did you do that? I don't think I could get my husband to watch that lol!!

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:24 am

Such a nice video to wake up with this morning. Thanks ILove.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:17 am

A[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] That is such a nice video. Thanks ilove. I love the way he's always looked at her; like he'd drown in her eyes any moment and like someone once said, he must love her to to the moon :)

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:26 am

iloveromance wrote:
LOL!! How did you do that? I don't think I could get my husband to watch that lol!!
It's the old "tie them to the chair trick", bribe them with "I'll bake cookies" anything that works heheheh
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Macswife8 Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:36 am

Great video Ilove. Thanks also from me. I also love at the beginning where CH asks him where his feelings are at now and Sean says that "he's on top of the world!" "And, not only to be so blessed to have gone on that amazing journey of his but to actually to have found the one that was meant for him." I also agree with Iploeg. I absolutely love the way he looks at her like he could just devour her. Wow!
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:39 am

iloveromance wrote:I love this video. I love how excited Sean is to see Catherine again. I love how when she comes to the stage he says, "You look so good baby." Then he hugs her and says in her ear "Mmm...you smell good too."

I've always loved the way Sean talked to her on the ATFR. He is a fan fic writer's dream laugh out loud. He is more romantic in real life, than I could ever write him to be. I love when he says this about her and to her,

"I love everything about her. I never wanted to say goodbye to you, and I never have to now. You're my best friend, you're the love of my life. You're everything that I've ever wanted and so much more. Each day since the show I think our love has only grown stronger, and I just feel incredibly blessed to have her in my life now."

Okay, come on altogether now, AWWWW!!!

Here's the video:

This intro vid of AFTR is one of my favorite . I really love how easy and natural to watched . I just love at the beginning when CH was talking to him about cat . Damn his smile just melted my heart . He was smitten .And you can see how excited he was . I love after CH said cat to the viewers and he went to her and said "You look so good baby , then cat kissed him and he smelled her said I missed you". Awww! I loved it.I also love how cat's funny sides came out all through out this AFTR interview . She is so adorable . Love he was holding her hand and cat grabbing his hand and caressed when CH asked her how much do you love this guy? And said "with all of my heart " awwww!!!! Love love them! So easy on the eyes to watched . Thanks for posting again Iloveromance :cutesmile!:
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:39 am

smartcat wrote:
iloveromance wrote:
LOL!! How did you do that? I don't think I could get my husband to watch that laugh out loud!!
It's the old "tie them to the chair trick", bribe them with "I'll bake cookies" anything that works  heheheh
Boy, you have been married a long time if you have to go through all that! giggling 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by zackzugen Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:46 am

i watch their videos every day..
zackzugen
zackzugen

Female Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 58 1, 2, 3 ... 29 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici - Bachelor 17 - General Discussion

+38
lovelySC
eliza3
DKWillis
joyjoy
TrustxLove