SELECT CONTENT

Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici - Bachelor 17 - General Discussion

Page 29 of 58 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 43 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici - Bachelor 17 - General Discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici - Bachelor 17 - General Discussion

Post by umngirl Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:20 pm

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:Did we ever decide what we're doing to celebrate the one year anniversary of their meeting since it's on Tuesday?
We kind of talked about a "Caption This Pic" day. Someone can post a picture and we can reply with a caption, either a real " what they were thinking" type, or just a fun, silly, naughty one. Whatcha think?
Sounds fun. I won't be around to help much but I look forward to reading all the stuff you guys post.
We will caption some in your honor then.
Make sure they are slightly dirty. Hugesmile 
Duh! I can totally channel you by now.
Scary thought. :winkie: 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici - Bachelor 17 - General Discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici - Bachelor 17 - General Discussion

Post by smartcat Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:38 pm

giggling " Caption this pic" Sounds like a fun idea, I'll be looking forward to what this bunch of crazy Seancats come up with. Children cover your eyes and ears.........I know our lovebirds picked filipinLowe but it's not as easy to type as Seancat   my 2 cents
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Poppycorn Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:04 pm

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:Did we ever decide what we're doing to celebrate the one year anniversary of their meeting since it's on Tuesday?
We kind of talked about a "Caption This Pic" day. Someone can post a picture and we can reply with a caption, either a real " what they were thinking" type, or just a fun, silly, naughty one. Whatcha think?
I love this idea. Sounds like fun!

Poppycorn

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:40 pm

Poppycorn wrote:
lipsis wrote:
I love this idea.  Sounds like fun!
I Agree!  High clap High clap
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:28 am

I've got a few pictures chosen for the "Caption This" - One Year Anniversary Party. I think I will put one up early this evening to test the waters.

Basically, someone puts a FilipinLowe picture up from either during or after the show and others can caption it. The caption can be what either or both might have actually been thinking or it can be a fun, silly or sassy one. Heck, if you like, give us both type of captions. Just have fun with it.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:11 am

lipsis wrote:I've got a few pictures chosen for the "Caption This" - One Year Anniversary Party. I think I will put one up early this evening to test the waters.

Basically, someone puts a FilipinLowe picture up from either during or after the show and others can caption it. The caption can be what either or both might have actually been thinking or it can be a fun, silly or sassy one. Heck, if you like, give us both type of captions.  Just have fun with it.
GOOD AFTERNOON TEAM FILIPINLOWE!

I AM one of the oldies and have a request for someone. Can someone put the first kiss moment (seemed like 5 minutes from my television that night) up later? I know... Some people already talking about ROMANCE. SO SWEET-SO SWEET!:yes: :yes: 
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:22 am

thankful7 wrote:
lipsis wrote:I've got a few pictures chosen for the "Caption This" - One Year Anniversary Party. I think I will put one up early this evening to test the waters.

Basically, someone puts a FilipinLowe picture up from either during or after the show and others can caption it. The caption can be what either or both might have actually been thinking or it can be a fun, silly or sassy one. Heck, if you like, give us both type of captions.  Just have fun with it.

I AM one of the oldies and have a request for someone. Can someone put the first kiss moment (seemed like 5 minutes from my television that night) up later?  I know... Some people already talking about ROMANCE.  SO SWEET-SO SWEET!:yes: :yes: 
Is it the video you wanted? Here it is, including the rosé ceremony where she whispers to him "I want to kiss you".

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:46 am

Looking forward to yet another road down memory lane with you all. Bring on the pics and captions. Lips is thanks so much for all your effort in making this happen. rock 

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:44 am

lipsis wrote:
thankful7 wrote:

I AM one of the oldies and have a request for someone. Can someone put the first kiss moment (seemed like 5 minutes from my television that night) up later?  I know... Some people already talking about ROMANCE.  SO SWEET-SO SWEET!:yes: :yes: 
Is it the video you wanted? Here it is, including the rosé ceremony where she whispers to him "I want to kiss you".

One of my favorite moments too. The real beginning of the love story. I could watch it and watch and watch it and never get tired of watching.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:56 am

Best first kiss ever!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11972

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:49 pm

This is for you, Macswife. Sean at his head tossing best at about the 2:00 mark...

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:13 pm

I get all emotional every time I watch that, knowing that he came back to Dallas with Catherine, & is starting his life with her, keeping that promise he said at the end. *sigh*
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11972

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 58 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 43 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici - Bachelor 17 - General Discussion

+38
lovelySC
eliza3
DKWillis
joyjoy
TrustxLove