SELECT CONTENT

Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici - Bachelor 17 - General Discussion

Page 3 of 58 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 30 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici - Bachelor 17 - General Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici - Bachelor 17 - General Discussion

Post by lipsis Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:47 am

StevAlimc wrote:I don’t usually leave comments on this fun forum, but just to let ya’ll  know that i always enjoyed reading all your comments here, watching video’s and updated recent photos of our fav’rite couple. You guys are the best team i’ve ever seen here:) luv ‘n kudos to y’all Namaste !!:sending flowers
Thanks it's a great place to be and I loooooove your avatar.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici - Bachelor 17 - General Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici - Bachelor 17 - General Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:54 am

Thank you Lipsis, i call it contemplating their future together :Smiley: btw you guys are the best ever!

Last edited by StevAlimc on Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : smiley's not showing :)))

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:15 pm

FYI, Juan Pablo's season starts filming either September 16th or 17th, which is 9 days earlier than Sean's. IF they follow the usual filming schedule semi closely, that would mean his FRC would be before November 10th. Only posting this as that leaves more of late November for a possible wedding.
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:20 pm

umngirl wrote:FYI, Juan Pablo's season starts filming either September 16th or 17th, which is 9 days earlier than Sean's. IF they follow the usual filming schedule semi closely, that would mean his FRC would be before November 10th. Only posting this as that leaves more of late November for a possible wedding.
Sweet! Thanks for the info. I always hoped that their actual wedding would be on or before their one year anniversary and Sean's 30th birthday. That may not happen but maybe it'll be close.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:35 pm

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:FYI, Juan Pablo's season starts filming either September 16th or 17th, which is 9 days earlier than Sean's. IF they follow the usual filming schedule semi closely, that would mean his FRC would be before November 10th. Only posting this as that leaves more of late November for a possible wedding.
Sweet! Thanks for the info. I always hoped that their actual wedding would be on or before their one year anniversary and Sean's 30th birthday. That may not happen but maybe it'll be close.
I still believe the wedding is "SOON", we still have 4 Saturdays before they start filming Juan Pablo season.

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:00 pm

blessed66 wrote:
lipsis wrote:
I still believe the wedding is "SOON", we still have 4 Saturdays before they start filming Juan Pablo season.
I will keep the faith with you then.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:35 pm

lipsis wrote:
blessed66 wrote:
lipsis wrote:
I will keep the faith with you then.  

Are they still planning a Trista and Ryan special to commemorate their 10th anniversary? That may also be entering into the filming schedule/equation for JPs season.

I have a feeling they will be heading where they've never been before with Juan Pablo- South America. And travel's long there.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:10 pm

lipsis wrote:
I hate pinpointing a date, because I don't want to be disappointed if the date I pick is wrong and it doesn't happen. But for a while I've thought that they could possibly get married on the one year anniversary of their engagement. It wouldn't be a stretch to think they moved up Juan Pablo's season to accommodate that, because it would leave them a full week before the wedding took place. Just a thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:38 pm

iloveromance wrote:
lipsis wrote:
I hate pinpointing a date, because I don't want to be disappointed if the date I pick is wrong and it doesn't happen. But for a while I've thought that they could possibly get married on the one year anniversary of their engagement. It wouldn't be a stretch to think they moved up Juan Pablo's season to accommodate that, because it would leave them a full week before the wedding took place. Just a thought.
Well Nov 17th is a Sunday this year. Sean's 30th birthday (Nov 16th) is a Saturday though. Hmmm...

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:41 pm

Since JAsh are in town. Here is CH's interview with Sean and the two married couples at their wedding. It seems so weird to see Sean sitting alone without Catherine by his side. Makes me happy though that at this point they are engaged and he must have been thinking about her as he witnessed this wedding.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by mbs Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:59 pm

lipsis wrote:Since JAsh are in town. Here is CH's interview with Sean and the two married couples at their wedding. It seems so weird to see Sean sitting alone without Catherine by his side. Makes me happy though that at this point they are engaged and he must have been thinking about her as he witnessed this wedding.

I like how gushy he is in this interview. He describes the women the first night as "accomplished", "funny" and "intelligent", which is exactly how he described Catherine during the show.

Also, I couldn't help but notice how small JASH's wedding is. Judging from the number of family and friends SeanCat are always mentioning and seeing, I would imagine theirs will be much bigger.

And finally, does anyone think they will head to Seattle soon? I'd like to see Sean with her family and friends.

mbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Poppycorn Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:12 pm

lipsis wrote:
iloveromance wrote:
lipsis wrote:
Well Nov 17th is a Sunday this year. Sean's 30th birthday (Nov 16th) is a Saturday though. Hmmm...
Having the wedding on Sean's birthday would be perfect.  Not only would it be a perfect birthday gift, but women like to have their weddings on a day the husband would have an easy time remembering.  To this day, my hubby has difficulty remembering our anniversary.  November 16 would be perfect.

Poppycorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 58 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 30 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici - Bachelor 17 - General Discussion

+38
lovelySC
eliza3
DKWillis
joyjoy
TrustxLove