SELECT CONTENT

Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici - Bachelor 17 - General Discussion

Page 30 of 58 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 44 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici - Bachelor 17 - General Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici - Bachelor 17 - General Discussion

Post by Macswife8 Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:18 pm

lipsis wrote:This is for you, Macswife. Sean at his head tossing best at about the 2:00 mark...

Ah, thanks lipsis!! Love him in this one!
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici - Bachelor 17 - General Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici - Bachelor 17 - General Discussion

Post by Poppycorn Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:20 pm

I wish I could watch Sean's season all over again in its entirety from start to finish.

Poppycorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:24 pm

You can buy it on iTunes, there is also clips on this YT channel [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11972

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:25 pm

Poppycorn wrote:I wish I could watch Sean's season all over again in its entirety from start to finish.
Are you an iTunes user? It's on there for purchase. I watch it all the time, mostly in bits and pieces, because I can't stand to watch the other women.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:28 pm

beatingheart Oh wow, those words that he said in the video he's sharing with Catherine right now. He found his one true love and he'll be that man who loves with his whole heart for his whole life. What a video. melting!
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Macswife8 Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:29 pm

Linds911 wrote:I get all emotional every time I watch that, knowing that he came back to Dallas with Catherine, & is starting his life with her, keeping that promise he said at the end. *sigh*

yes :yes: I love his sincerity and his love!! At the end of that video I always want to say and you do! you do! Silly I know but almost can't help it! Catherine is one lucky lady!! But, Sean is also one lucky man!! Love, it's so great!!!
Macswife8
Macswife8

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:37 pm

Macswife8 wrote:
Linds911 wrote:I get all emotional every time I watch that, knowing that he came back to Dallas with Catherine, & is starting his life with her, keeping that promise he said at the end. *sigh*

yes :yes: I love his sincerity and his love!! At the end of that video I always want to say and you do! you do! Silly I know but almost can't help it! Catherine is one lucky lady!! But, Sean is also one lucky man!! Love, it's so great!!!
That's not silly at all. I talk to his video's all the time. "You will, Sean" "Sean, you do" "It will be fine" "She's there and fed you ice cream" laugh out loud

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:41 pm

lipsis wrote:
Macswife8 wrote:

That's not silly at all. I talk to his video's all the time. "You will, Sean" "Sean, you do" "It will be fine" "She's there and fed you ice cream" laugh out loud
I feel so much better. I'm not the only one talking to the videos it seems. I'm shouting, don't worry Sean it's going to happen....promise!
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:48 pm

smartcat wrote:beatingheart Oh wow, those words that he said in the video he's sharing with Catherine right now. He found his one true love and he'll be that man who loves with his whole heart for his whole life. What a video. melting!
I wish SeanCat the very best! Team..how are we going to make it to their wedding with us being so choked up right now with our gracious emotions? But I LIKE it. beatingheart beatingheart :tissuebox HAPPY TEARS!
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by Macswife8 Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:55 pm

smartcat wrote:
lipsis wrote:
Macswife8 wrote:

I feel so much better. I'm not the only one talking to the videos it seems. I'm shouting, don't worry Sean it's going to happen....promise!
giggling Thank you ladies you make me feel better and glad that I'm not alone! Hugesmile 
Macswife8
Macswife8

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:01 pm

With the down time we have had here lately I was finally able to organize all the SeanCat youtubes that I favorited and make playlists. This is my episode playlist. It's only the Sean and Catherine scenes for the most part. It is in chronological order. I also have a tribute playlist, an interview playlist and a DWTS playlist. You guys are welcome to check it out.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by livelife Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:03 pm

lipsis wrote:With the down time we have had here lately I was finally able to organize all the SeanCat youtubes that I favorited and make playlists. This is my episode playlist. It's only the Sean and Catherine scenes for the most part. It is in chronological order. I also have a tribute playlist, an interview playlist and a DWTS playlist. You guys are welcome to check it out.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Thanks for taking the time to do this for us lipsis!!
livelife
livelife

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 58 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 44 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici - Bachelor 17 - General Discussion

+38
lovelySC
eliza3
DKWillis
joyjoy
TrustxLove