SELECT CONTENT

Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici - Bachelor 17 - General Discussion

Page 31 of 58 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 44 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici - Bachelor 17 - General Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici - Bachelor 17 - General Discussion

Post by smartcat Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:13 pm

livelife wrote:
lipsis wrote:With the down time we have had here lately I was finally able to organize all the SeanCat youtubes that I favorited and make playlists. This is my episode playlist. It's only the Sean and Catherine scenes for the most part. It is in chronological order. I also have a tribute playlist, an interview playlist and a DWTS playlist. You guys are welcome to check it out.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Thanks for taking the time to do this for us lipsis!!

A big thanks from me as well lipsis ! I know I'll be playing this over and over. I love that it's just Sean and Cat videos. I must admit I cringe when I see him with the other girls, can't do it. Cat is so special, much better woman that I am. That's what I love about her:yes:
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici - Bachelor 17 - General Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici - Bachelor 17 - General Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:09 pm

Is there a video of Sean bowing his head in prayer before the first limo pulls up for the M&G? I think I remember seeing this.

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:13 pm

Okay my friends, consider this Christmas Eve and this is the one gift you get to open before the main event. In honor of The FilipinLowe's one year anniversary of meeting, here is "Caption This". Appropriately, I bring to you a M&G photo so...

Caption This..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Example:
Actual thoughts

Catherine: Oh gosh, he's so hot!
Sean: I can see this woman feeding my children

Or silly thoughts

Catherine: I bet he likes vanilla
Sean: Let me taste some of your rocky road, baby.

Your turn, go....

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Poppycorn Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:16 pm

lipsis wrote:With the down time we have had here lately I was finally able to organize all the SeanCat youtubes that I favorited and make playlists. This is my episode playlist. It's only the Sean and Catherine scenes for the most part. It is in chronological order. I also have a tribute playlist, an interview playlist and a DWTS playlist. You guys are welcome to check it out.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Thanks lipsis. I'm embarrassed to say I've never used iTunes. I will definitely watch your youtube clips. Thanks a bunch!

Poppycorn

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:24 pm

2kitties wrote:Is there a video of Sean bowing his head in prayer before the first limo pulls up for the M&G?  I think I remember seeing this.
I love that moment. This is the best I can do. I cant seem to find it under the usual sources. Sorry about the banner.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:38 pm

lipsis wrote:Okay my friends, consider this Christmas Eve and this is the one gift you get to open before the main event. In honor of The FilipinLowe's one year anniversary of meeting, here is "Caption This". Appropriately, I bring to you a M&G photo so...

Caption This..

Actual
Catherine: I can't believe I'm feeding him ice cream right now.
Sean: Never thought I'd be fed ice cream on night one but I'm digging it.

And I'm ashamed to admit that I can't think of any dirty comments for this one at the moment. Guess there's always later.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Poppycorn Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:41 pm

Catherine:  Hot diggity.... I'm feeding this hunk....pinch me someone.

Sean:  Dam.  Now I have to pretend I'm interested in the other 24 women.  This is going to be a long season.

Poppycorn

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:44 pm

umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:Okay my friends, consider this Christmas Eve and this is the one gift you get to open before the main event. In honor of The FilipinLowe's one year anniversary of meeting, here is "Caption This". Appropriately, I bring to you a M&G photo so...

Caption This..

Actual
Catherine: I can't believe I'm feeding him ice cream right now.
Sean: Never thought I'd be fed ice cream on night one but I'm digging it.

And I'm ashamed to admit that I can't think of any dirty comments for this one at the moment. Guess there's always later.
Catherine: Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, look at those lips.
Sean: the heck with the ice cream, i'd rather be nibbling on one of those dainty little fingers
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:00 pm

lipsis wrote:
2kitties wrote:Is there a video of Sean bowing his head in prayer before the first limo pulls up for the M&G?  I think I remember seeing this.
I love that moment. This is the best I can do. I cant seem to find it under the usual sources. Sorry about the banner.

Thank you, lipsis! I love that moment, too! Sean's prayers have truly been answered.

Back to top Go down

Post by kitcat Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:13 pm

kitcat
kitcat

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:23 pm

lipsis wrote:
thankful7 wrote:
lipsis wrote:I've got a few pictures chosen for the "Caption This" - One Year Anniversary Party. I think I will put one up early this evening to test the waters.

Basically, someone puts a FilipinLowe picture up from either during or after the show and others can caption it. The caption can be what either or both might have actually been thinking or it can be a fun, silly or sassy one. Heck, if you like, give us both type of captions.  Just have fun with it.
GOOD AFTERNOON TEAM FILIPINLOWE!

I AM one of the oldies and have a request for someone. Can someone put the first kiss moment (seemed like 5 minutes from my television that night) up later?  I know... Some people already talking about ROMANCE.  SO SWEET-SO SWEET!:yes: :yes: 
Is it the video you wanted? Here it is, including the rosé ceremony where she whispers to him "I want to kiss you".

:eyesigh: I never get tired of hearing the low, growly voice from Sean. And the "You can look up whenever you want to." Just too perfect for a first kiss.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:29 pm

Well he's growling at the dogs tonight since Catherine is at her Nerium thing. I'm sure she'll be home soon though and he can growl at her for a little while then.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 58 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 44 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici - Bachelor 17 - General Discussion

+38
lovelySC
eliza3
DKWillis
joyjoy
TrustxLove