SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1

Page 17 of 65 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 41 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 17 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1

Post by Guest Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:23 am

Wonder who her dad is?..
i am lacking of Chris-dose hmmm ..Come on..help us on here, Chris!..LOL..giggling 

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 17 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1

Post by momoftrips Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:42 am

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 17 4l0sc6
Made some new friends at the Seahawks game! #seattlepride #gohawks #bachelorette #nuwesters

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 17 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:05 am

Lovely pic....thanks for posting momoftrips.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:40 am

Fun thread! These two are so darn adorable.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:42 am

glad to see them meet new people, out and about enjoying life!...High clap 

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 17 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by janetbartholomae Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:17 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:glad to see them meet new people, out and about enjoying life!...High clap 
I read this site all the time and want to thank all of you who make it so enjoyable. My computer skills are pretty much limited to turning on the computer.  I too am a Des and Chris fan and enjoy reading about their happiness everyday.  

High clap

Last edited by janetbartholomae on Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Had the wrong post title)

janetbartholomae

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:41 pm

janetbartholomae wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:glad to see them meet new people, out and about enjoying life!...High clap 
I read this site all the time and want to thank all of you who make it so enjoyable. My computer skills are pretty much limited to turning on the computer.  I too am a Des and Chris fan and enjoy reading about their happiness everyday.  

High clap 

Welcomeparty!  Jane

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 17 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 17 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 17 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:45 pm

janetbartholomae wrote:

High clap

starwelcome  Janet to our happy place, glad u are a Chres fan & look forward to more postings from u :Smiley: 

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:52 pm

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 17 Kceczn
Met the bachelorette at the hawks game!!! :) #gohawks #thebachelorette #desireeandchris

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 17 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:12 pm

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 17 BS7l10yCMAAw9jR

sweet smiles overload!!...:bigsmile: 

btw. :Welcome  jane!!...keep the love flowing!...:Hi!!: :swinginglove 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:22 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 17 BS7l10yCMAAw9jR

Are those the two guys from the golf and restaurant pics and one of them was his roommate? Hard to tell in that photo. Do they also work with him? Sounds like homestreet provided the tickets and it looks like they were once again in the private box seats based on the back grounds in the photos.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:27 pm

grace8136 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

Are those the two guys from the golf and restaurant pics and one of them was his roommate? Hard to tell in that photo. Do they also work with him? Sounds like homestreet provided the tickets and it looks like they were once again in the private box seats based on the back grounds in the photos.
one thing for sure, bbmom and britt :WAVEY: have better eagle eyes and stalking skills than me, so im sure they could answer your Qs perfectly, Grace...giggling . If i may guess, the first on the right one indeed was his roommate :Nod: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 65 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 41 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1

+64
Diana
ivemaria31
livelife
Rolly
mbs