SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1

Page 18 of 65 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 41 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 18 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1

Post by Guest Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:34 pm

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 18 Dc478628119611e3ba1322000ae91369_7
Another win for the Seahawks! @chrisrsiegfried xo

from Des`s IG :Smiley:....4evah Lovahhh!! High clap giggling 

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 18 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1

Post by Starshine_16 Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:37 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 18 Dc478628119611e3ba1322000ae91369_7
Another win for the Seahawks! @chrisrsiegfried xo

from Des`s IG :Smiley:....4evah Lovahhh!! High clap giggling 
They scream happiness. Gosh i love them.

Nephew: Christopher
Niece: Lillian
Nephew: Griffin
I am a proud aunt!
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:40 pm

I know the one on far right is his old roommate and works with him! Chris' smile on the pic up thread just made my day!! What boyish charm he has :Flirty: 
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:47 pm

:Thanktwo Mura these pics are magnifique!!!

Love how Chris stamped it with "my fiancée" yep tell them Chris, tell them giggling 

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:53 pm

mercieme wrote: :Thanktwo Mura these pics are magnifique!!!

Love how Chris stamped it with "my fiancée" yep tell them Chris, tell them giggling 
you`re always welcome, mercieme!! bestbud! 

ya know..i blame u all for him not using my fav hashtag anymore ..aka #Lover giggling :justkidding . Is that bad that i preferred that LOVAH over fiancee? Hugesmile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:25 pm

brittany4400 wrote:I know the one on far right is his old roommate and works with him! Chris' smile on the pic up thread just made my day!! What boyish charm he has :Flirty: 
agree with Britt...the one on the right is his old roommate, not sure about the one in the middle. Also, Des looks so fresh faced and pretty in these pics with hardly any make up on and Chris has the scruff back on. They both look great!

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:34 pm

Baseball Mom wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:I know the one on far right is his old roommate and works with him! Chris' smile on the pic up thread just made my day!! What boyish charm he has :Flirty: 
agree with Britt...the one on the right is his old roommate, not sure about the one in the middle. Also, Des looks so fresh faced and pretty in these pics with hardly any make up on and Chris has the scruff back on. They both look great!
ITA. i have heard this old saying :if you have a great love life, you will look always fresh and seems 5 years younger giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by BachNoFoolMe Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:38 pm

Baseball Mom wrote:
I get the feeling that he shaves & then goes the week without shaving....then starts it all over again.
BachNoFoolMe
BachNoFoolMe

Female Posts : 253

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:42 pm

BachNoFoolMe wrote:
Baseball Mom wrote:
I get the feeling that he shaves & then goes the week without shaving....then starts it all over again.
I don't know, he's pretty hairy:I think he might shave in the morning and has the scruff by the PM giggling 
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by BachNoFoolMe Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:38 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:
BachNoFoolMe wrote:
Baseball Mom wrote:
I don't know, he's pretty hairy:I think he might shave in the morning and has the scruff by the PM giggling 
Some pretty super duper hair growing genes....yeah? giggling Well...maybe he lets it go a few days & then reshaves. After all...he's got better things to alot his time for.......Hugesmile :fanningfan :uptonogood
BachNoFoolMe
BachNoFoolMe

Female Posts : 253

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:41 pm

Maybe regular Chriopracty leads to excessively healthy :Smiley:  hair growth.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Relalou Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:07 pm

jlccaz wrote:Maybe regular Chriopracty leads to excessively healthy :Smiley:  hair growth.  
Yup it's a well known effect of the nasal adjustment!

Relalou

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 65 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 41 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1

+64
Diana
ivemaria31
livelife
Rolly
mbs