SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1

Page 20 of 65 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 42 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 20 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1

Post by jem22271108 Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:09 am

murasaki1393 wrote:Chres Banter. Weekend is happy time for them and for us too!!...:Woah-hoo: 

Desiree Hartsock ‏@DesHartsock 8h

SO ready for the long weekend!! Who's with me?? Some QT with my babe @ChrisRSiegfried #holidaysarethebest #relax #hike #vball #explore

chris siegfried ‏@ChrisRSiegfried 6h

Enjoy the weekend! I know I will be doing the same with my lady @DesHartsock! Check out #diamondsandhearts. paperback version is on its way!
High clap Hugesmile 

Daniel Goleman wrote:In a very real sense, we have two minds, one that thinks and one that feels. -Emotional Intelligence (Why it can matter more than IQ)

"I got the eye of the tiger, a fighter. Dancing through the fire...Your gonna hear me ROAR. Louder than a lion..." - ROAR by Katy Perry :whistle: :dancingdoggy!  :dancebear: :skating: party time :dancing peg: :Jeremiah : danceround :cheerpom: :crazy dance: partytime :happydance: :dancingsantada 

jem22271108

Female Posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 20 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1

Post by Linds911 Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:02 pm

Matching pink shirts ;)

#teamNWS...northwest salmon! @hartsdesire4 @cchappelle25! Best day in Seattle yet!
Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 20 C499f480129e11e3a6a322000aeb2fd9_7
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11979

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:49 pm

Linds911 wrote:Matching pink shirts ;)

#teamNWS...northwest salmon! @hartsdesire4 @cchappelle25! Best day in Seattle yet!
Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 20 C499f480129e11e3a6a322000aeb2fd9_7
I live across the street from the park where this picture was taken. I have been watching for them as it is a beautiful view from there and I thought they might come here at some point...and just my luck I am out of town this week!!!
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:10 pm

Hope this works its on my main page   

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 20 133015-7000-ful-jpg_234356

Chris Siegfried isn't just the winner of the latest edition of "The Bachelorette." He's also a poetry man. And in case you're wondering how he pulled Desiree Hartsock out of the dumps after she was, um, dumped by Brooks Forester, let's face it, it was his poetry, man. This guy can whip up some serious verse at the drop of a rose (wasn't he perfect on that message-in-a-bottle date?), and now he's even published his own poetic memoir called "Diamonds + Hearts."
Check out Chris Siegfried's biggest "Bachelorette" moments, set to his own prose:
1. Opening night on "The Bachelorette" is full of gimmicks, and Chris didn't hesitate to impress Des with one on his first night at the mansion. For his intro to "The Bachelorette" star, he stepped out of the limo and got down on one knee. But before you accuse him of moving too fast, this jokester simply asked Des if she minded if he tied his shoe. Whew! But Chris got some more mileage out of that moment when he included it in his poem, "Hesitation No More":

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 20 Bachelorette-poetry-01-hesitation-jpg_010512

2. Chris won big at the dodge ball group date. After plowing his way through the game and taking on Zack K. for the big win, he scored the group date rose and got some one-on-one time with Des at a rooftop Kate Earl concert. That was also the scene of Chris and Des's very first kiss. Of course, we hope that kiss meant more to him than the kiss he refers to in his poem, "Raise a Toast."

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 20 Bachelorette-poetry-02-toast-jpg_010512

3. Chris is clearly a jack-of-all-trades. Not only can he write some badass poetry, he can also swing a mean Hula-Hoop. At the group Mr. America pageant date in Atlantic City, Chris whooped it up with a hoop — while wearing heels! Is he a cross-dresser or was he just looking for material for another poem? From his poem "Thoughts So True":

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 20 Bachelorette-poetry-03-thoughts-jpg_010512

4. Who can forget Chris's big hometown date in McMinnville, Oregon? That's where the former minor leaguer introduced Des to his family. But in addition to meeting the parents, Des got some extra attention from Chris's chiropractor dad, who gave her a lumbar adjustment. That wasn't the most bizarre part of this date, because before we knew it, dad was giving his poetic son a nose adjustment, complete with balloons and basters and some cringe-worthy camera close-ups. Which brings us to Chris's poem "Observations."

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 20 Bachelorette-poetry-04-observations-jpg_010512

Yeah, we'd say we saw a different side of Chris's face (Note to Chris: Don't ever do that again!), and there was definitely some twitching going on.
5. It's Chris's way or the highway. During the dream date in Antigua, Chris made it clear that his career was more important than Des's. Hence, his ultimatum, er, suggestion, that she'd need to relocate to his town. But Des was totally down for a relo. In fact, we have to wonder if her poem — which is included as bonus material in her fiancé's book — means she's finally found a place to call home. From Desiree's poem, "Charming and Handsome":

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 20 Bachelorette-poetry-05-charming-jpg_010512

6. The dreaded final rose ceremony. It was a dire day for Des, especially when she had to admit to Chris that she really was in love with Brooks before he skipped town. But after a rambling, teary spiel, our girl still found someone to put a ring on it! That would be Chris, who has a way of turning her frown upside down. Which brings us to his shiny, happy poem, "Smile":

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 20 Bachelorette-poetry-06-smile-jpg_010516

Last edited by rc49ers on Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 20 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 20 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 20 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:48 pm

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 20 BTClv3KCEAAvW08

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:58 pm

just need to bring over the cap from her IG. Chris put the same pic on his IG. :pinkaw:  (t4p Linds!! bestbud! )

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 20 20be376212ae11e389a922000aeb0c69_7
hartsdesire4
25 minutes ago
Seattle Love! Taking it all in. @chrisrsiegfried #Mt.Rainier #spaceneedle #downtown #pugetsound #matchingpinkshirts #notonpurpose #lovehim

looks like #lovehim had became her new mantra now..giggling.partytime

I started to think she has to put this hashtag every chance she has, after lurking on here giggling . VS Brooks thread, to confirm that No, she is not pinning on him whatsoever..Rolling Eyes  and VS Chres thread, to tell us all the Chris shenanigans, "Back off from my beloved fiancee!..LOL...😆 ".
OK...Des... :yougogirl: ....lolpanda 

Chres sighting sad soo..NO....they r NOT pretending strolling around Seattle only for pics, guys!...:laughingoutlou )

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:17 am

this one kinda funny giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:35 am

Aww those poem entries/pictures were so sweet!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 20 1f49c

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 20 8367-910 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 20 I_got_13 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 20 E5kqdm15 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 20 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11979

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 20 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by justjanet Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:55 am

Linds911 wrote:Aww those poem entries/pictures were so sweet!
Their love is a joy to watch.::eyesigh:  

justjanet

Female Posts : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by avitalna Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:00 am

they are soo cute together!!!!

avitalna

Back to top Go down

Post by jupi Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:51 am

Sonia Bordeau ‏@SoniaElisabeth 8h
@DesHartsock & Chris just made my night! A happy hour for the memory books. #BacheloretteNation #ThatJustHappened
Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 20 BTC2Q10CAAEl2cx

jupi

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:02 am

justjanet wrote:
Linds911 wrote:Aww those poem entries/pictures were so sweet!
Their love is a joy to watch.::eyesigh:  
Welcomeparty!  justjanet!!..I agree word .Hoping to c u around in this happy place....bestbud! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 65 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 42 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1

+64
Diana
ivemaria31
livelife
Rolly
mbs