SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1

Page 19 of 65 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 42 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 19 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1

Post by BachNoFoolMe Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:17 am

Relalou wrote:
jlccaz wrote:Maybe regular Chriopracty leads to excessively healthy :Smiley:  hair growth.  
Yup it's a well known effect of the nasal adjustment!  
Wow...didn't know that....interesting.
BachNoFoolMe
BachNoFoolMe

Female Posts : 253

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 19 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1

Post by Relalou Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:32 am

BachNoFoolMe wrote:
Relalou wrote:
jlccaz wrote:Maybe regular Chriopracty leads to excessively healthy :Smiley:  hair growth.  
Totally kidding btw!

Relalou

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:34 am

Starshine_16 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 19 Dc478628119611e3ba1322000ae91369_7
Another win for the Seahawks! @chrisrsiegfried xo

from Des`s IG :Smiley:....4evah Lovahhh!! High clap giggling 
They scream happiness. Gosh i love them.
Seriously adorable!
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:07 am

murasaki1393 wrote:Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 19 Dc478628119611e3ba1322000ae91369_7

Love does look good on her. she looks amazing!

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:37 am

lexforlife wrote:

Love does look good on her. she looks amazing!
He look pretty good, too!
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:46 am

I agree.They are both glowing! Best pic of them, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:50 am

Relalou wrote:
BachNoFoolMe wrote:
Relalou wrote:
Totally kidding btw!
Ditto.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:49 am

BachNoFoolMe wrote:
Baseball Mom wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:I know the one on far right is his old roommate and works with him! Chris' smile on the pic up thread just made my day!! What boyish charm he has :Flirty: 
agree with Britt...the one on the right is his old roommate, not sure about the one in the middle. Also, Des looks so fresh faced and pretty in these pics with hardly any make up on and Chris has the scruff back on. They both look great!
I get the feeling that he shaves & then goes the week without shaving....then starts it all over again.
This is funny speculations. giggling rotfl I think he shaves before bed each night so as not to be to scratchy. :laughingoutlou :uptonogood 

Back to top Go down

Post by BachNoFoolMe Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:44 pm

jlccaz wrote:
Relalou wrote:
BachNoFoolMe wrote:
Relalou wrote:
Totally kidding btw!
Ditto.
bowdown You two....totally got me! giggling 
BachNoFoolMe
BachNoFoolMe

Female Posts : 253

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:22 pm

Chres Banter. Weekend is happy time for them and for us too!!...:Woah-hoo: 

Desiree Hartsock ‏@DesHartsock 8h

SO ready for the long weekend!! Who's with me?? Some QT with my babe @ChrisRSiegfried #holidaysarethebest #relax #hike #vball #explore

chris siegfried ‏@ChrisRSiegfried 6h

Enjoy the weekend! I know I will be doing the same with my lady @DesHartsock! Check out #diamondsandhearts. paperback version is on its way!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:32 pm

Funny banter with his friend whom he is following now. I thought his nickname was "Ziggy"...but actually it was "Siggy" giggling 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
chris siegfried ‏@ChrisRSiegfried 11h

Great times with great friends and my fiancé @hartsdesire4 @Seahawks #Seahawks Win! @HomeStreetBank thank you pic.twitter.com/Qfnv8ggoyV

Josh Roberts ‏@JoshRoberts55 9h

@ChrisRSiegfried looking soft siggy #thoughturinshape

chris siegfried ‏@ChrisRSiegfried 6h

@JoshRoberts55 hey hey! I didn't know you were on here Smiley

Josh Roberts ‏@JoshRoberts55 6h

"@ChrisRSiegfried: @JoshRoberts55 hey hey! I didn't know you were on here Smiley" tweeting away like usual! No biggy #iknowyou #siggohard

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:46 pm

Desiree Hartsock ‏@DesHartsock 5m
Volleyball doesn't agree with my body anymore! But gotta love it. #gettingold #Greenlake #needabackmassage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 65 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 42 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1

+64
Diana
ivemaria31
livelife
Rolly
mbs