SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1

Page 3 of 65 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 34 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 3 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1

Post by soccermom333 Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:03 pm

Buckeye_Fan wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:NO!!!  Keep it.  ;)  I have a feeling that we will be getting lots of pictures, and have lots to choose from as time goes on!  

Does anyone think it is a coincidence that right after their dinner with Molly and Jason, that Des posted the great picture of them?  I wonder if they got some advice from Jolly??  Notice how Molly had their backs too!  Anyway....have a great day!  
OK, I missed the photo of Jolly & Chres.  Where do I find it?

I was talking about the beautiful picture of Des and chris looking "satisfied." I thought maybe she got advice from Molly and jason about the tabloids.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 3 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1

Post by soccermom333 Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:31 pm

Awwww.. Jason just defended Des and Chris on twitter and called InTouch liars!! Said they were so happy together. He is following Chris now and wants to play golf with him. I just knew they would have Chris and Des's backs! Des is also following ryan sutter! Hmmmm ;) Makes me happy!
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:44 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
Buckeye_Fan wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:NO!!!  Keep it.  ;)  I have a feeling that we will be getting lots of pictures, and have lots to choose from as time goes on!  

Does anyone think it is a coincidence that right after their dinner with Molly and Jason, that Des posted the great picture of them?  I wonder if they got some advice from Jolly??  Notice how Molly had their backs too!  Anyway....have a great day!  
OK, I missed the photo of Jolly & Chres.  Where do I find it?
I was talking about the beautiful picture of Des and chris looking "satisfied."  I thought maybe she got advice from Molly and jason about the tabloids.  

Ahhh - I thought the "picture of them" was Chris, Des, Jason & Molly.

Wouldn't it be great to be a fly on the wall (or maybe have a hidden microphone!) when Bachelor/ette couples get together? What must those conversations be like? They're sharing stories that so few people can share. It would just be so interesting to hear some of the behind-the-scenes experiences that they have.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 619

Back to top Go down

Post by jem22271108 Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:55 pm

SLA44 wrote:
2observe wrote:
beader wrote:Maybe it's her "satisfied" look...
That's the "look" that I see also.  She looks very satisfied. giggling 
That's the look that I also saw! :yes: 
ahem. To rest the case, yes, it is a satisfied look giggling Hope to see more of Chris and Des' satisfied looks

Daniel Goleman wrote:In a very real sense, we have two minds, one that thinks and one that feels. -Emotional Intelligence (Why it can matter more than IQ)

"I got the eye of the tiger, a fighter. Dancing through the fire...Your gonna hear me ROAR. Louder than a lion..." - ROAR by Katy Perry :whistle: :dancingdoggy!  :dancebear: :skating: party time :dancing peg: :Jeremiah : danceround :cheerpom: :crazy dance: partytime :happydance: :dancingsantada 

jem22271108

Female Posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Spencer81 Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:03 am

And Chris's look is like 'top that one boys!'.. lol!
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:10 am

I love how Jason & Molly tell it like it is and speak out against the bull.

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:17 am

2boys3girls wrote:I love how Jason & Molly tell it like it is and speak out against the bull.

:yes:  I agree!!
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Relalou Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:59 am

soccermom333 wrote:
2boys3girls wrote:I love how Jason & Molly tell it like it is and speak out against the bull.

:yes:  I agree!!
Well if any bach couple know what it is like to go through the media fire, it is Jason and Molly! I am sure that they could be a good resource for Des and Chris as they navigate the next few months of media hullabaloo!

Relalou

Back to top Go down

Post by BachNoFoolMe Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:32 am

High clap

Zack Kalter ‏@ZackKalter 9h
Excited for @ChrisRSiegfried & @DesHartsock! The book is currently an Amazon #1 Best Seller in "Love Poems" category! pic.twitter.com/up2i6VU6wR

BachNoFoolMe
BachNoFoolMe

Female Posts : 253

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:34 am

BachNoFoolMe wrote:High clap

Zack Kalter ‏@ZackKalter  9h  
Excited for @ChrisRSiegfried & @DesHartsock! The book is currently an Amazon #1 Best Seller in "Love Poems" category! pic.twitter.com/up2i6VU6wR

YAY! Is there a way for us to tell how many copies have been sold?

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:02 am

grace8136 wrote:

WOW this is such great news - so happy for Chris, Des and Zack!!!High clap 
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by mome2jk Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:02 am

grace8136 wrote:

I don't think there is a way to tell how many copies have sold but here are the details of where the book is ranked as of this morning. I bought my book the day it came out and it was ranked at #19,000 plus.

Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,664 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#1 in Books > Literature & Fiction > Poetry > Love Poems
#3 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Poetry
#4 in Books > Self-Help > Relationships > Love & Romance

mome2jk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 65 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 34 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1

+64
Diana
ivemaria31
livelife
Rolly
mbs