SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1

Page 34 of 65 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 49 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 34 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1

Post by Guest Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:56 am

i just wonder is there any other 14 Chresvillers out there who still need to buy the memoir?....I just knew we can buy a bonus package (per haps we can do that collectively ??) to get a follow, shout out and a signed copy in return. Now..that would be awesome...:Smiley: 

http://dhpoetry.com/

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 34 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1

Post by Guest Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:42 am

Post removed and sent to Chris discussion thread here... https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2121p168-chris-discussion-group#537935

Last edited by afterawhile on Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:24 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : clairification)

Back to top Go down

Post by gvaughn65 Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:12 am

Linds911 wrote:
Desiree Hartsock ‏@DesHartsock 42m

I'm so ready for @zacbrownband concert tomorrow! The best part is dressing up all country. What to wear?? #cutoffshorts #flannels #boots ?

The Zack Brown Concert tonight is at Sleep County Amphitheater in Ridgefield, Washington which is near the Oregon border. Hope the weather is warm this evening for the outdoor concert. Also, this will put them 30 miles from Portland where Chris will play in the University of Portland reunion baseball game on Saturday at 1:00pm. Wonder if they will stay with family again this weekend or on their own in Portland.

gvaughn65

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:38 pm

afterawhile wrote:In my opinion only, this is looking more and more like desperation on Chres part... I am reminded more and more of DeAnna and Jesse.  They also started auctioning/selling off all sorts of things from their season, including their clothing. Purchasers were offered follows on facebook, phone calls, signed pictures, etc.  no no 

Somehow this really makes me wonder about payoffs, promises, and such... Diamond + Hearts - A Poetic Memoir

Chris and Des are NOTHING like Deanna and Jesse. Deanna and Jesse never moved for one another and certainly never visited each other families. They were never committed to starting a new life TOGETHER like Chris and Des have done. Deanna and Jesse only got together for promotional events. Never a candid picture of their life together. Things ended badly because Deanna wanted to end it officially when she was ready an Jesse broke up with her by posting a you tube video. He was tired if the charade. "it" only lasted three months before they stopped speaking. She is very candid now, and so was Jesse about the fake relationship!

I think Emily and Jef can be compared to Deanna and Jesse for sure but never Des and Chris!! Hopefully they do make it down the aisle. "Insiders" have all said these two are the real deal! Des has just as much a right as Ali, Jillian and all the rest to promote herself and Chris. They have stated they will not do TV unless it is career related. :cutesmile!: 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:51 pm

I agree 100% with your post Soccermom.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:58 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
afterawhile wrote:In my opinion only, this is looking more and more like desperation on Chres part... I am reminded more and more of DeAnna and Jesse.  They also started auctioning/selling off all sorts of things from their season, including their clothing. Purchasers were offered follows on facebook, phone calls, signed pictures, etc.  no no 

Somehow this really makes me wonder about payoffs, promises, and such... Diamond + Hearts - A Poetic Memoir

Chris and Des are NOTHING like Deanna and Jesse. Deanna and Jesse never moved for one another and certainly never visited each other families. They were never committed to starting a new life TOGETHER like Chris and Des have done.  Deanna and Jesse only got together for promotional events.  Never a candid picture of their life together.  Things ended badly because Deanna wanted to end it officially when she was ready an Jesse broke up with her by posting a you tube video. He was tired if the charade.  "it" only lasted  three months before they stopped speaking. She is very candid now, and so was Jesse about the fake relationship!

I think Emily and Jef can be compared to Deanna and Jesse for sure but never Des and Chris!!  Hopefully they do make it down the aisle. "Insiders" have all said these two are the real deal!  Des has just as much a right as Ali, Jillian and all the rest to promote herself and Chris. They have stated they will not do TV unless it is career related.  :cutesmile!: 
yes :yes: ITA!!!
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:22 pm

Curious as to why you posted this here in the fan thread instead of the discussion thread??
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:44 pm

2observe wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:

Chris and Des are NOTHING like Deanna and Jesse. Deanna and Jesse never moved for one another and certainly never visited each other families. They were never committed to starting a new life TOGETHER like Chris and Des have done.  Deanna and Jesse only got together for promotional events.  Never a candid picture of their life together.  Things ended badly because Deanna wanted to end it officially when she was ready an Jesse broke up with her by posting a you tube video. He was tired if the charade.  "it" only lasted  three months before they stopped speaking. She is very candid now, and so was Jesse about the fake relationship!

I think Emily and Jef can be compared to Deanna and Jesse for sure but never Des and Chris!!  Hopefully they do make it down the aisle. "Insiders" have all said these two are the real deal!  Des has just as much a right as Ali, Jillian and all the rest to promote herself and Chris. They have stated they will not do TV unless it is career related.  :cutesmile!: 
yes :yes: ITA!!!

Yes!!! I get a little defensive when anyone compares Chris and Des to Deanna and Jesse! Way off target IMO! I was a fan of Deanna but was disappointed in their post show behavior. Glad she is happy now and having a baby....which she always wanted!

I hope Des and Chris make it and they are definitely the real deal. Time will tell but I think their chances are good! Praying :yes: 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:46 pm

gvaughn65 wrote:
Linds911 wrote:
Desiree Hartsock ‏@DesHartsock 42m

I'm so ready for @zacbrownband concert tomorrow! The best part is dressing up all country. What to wear?? #cutoffshorts #flannels #boots ?
The Zack Brown Concert tonight is at Sleep County Amphitheater in Ridgefield, Washington which is near the Oregon border.  Hope the weather is warm this evening for the outdoor concert.  Also, this will put them 30 miles from Portland where Chris will play in the University of Portland reunion baseball game on Saturday at 1:00pm.  Wonder if they will stay with family again this weekend or on their own in Portland.  
Oh, they are in for a treat!  I hear 100+ bands a year for work, and the Zac Brown Band are the absolute best. Gracious musicians with loads of talent.  Have a ball Des and Chris!
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:37 pm

2observe wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:

yes :yes: ITA!!!   I agree 100% Des & Chris Are nothing at all like Deanna & Jesse  .no no 

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 34 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 34 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 34 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:42 pm

eliza3 wrote:

Curious as to why you posted this here in the fan thread instead of the discussion thread??
I posted this here as this is the only discussion thread where I could find that it belonged.  Also the site was mentioned just above my post.  I'll be happy to move it to the correct thread if you tell me where that is.  I can't seem to find a Des and Chris Discussion thread other than this one.

eta: Post removed and sent to Chris discussion thread here... https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2121p168-chris-discussion-group#537935

Last edited by afterawhile on Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:19 pm

Back to celebrating Chris and Des here in our happy place! :yes: giggling 

Hopefully we get some great pictures of the lovebirds at the concert tonight!!Hugesmile

The discussion thread is under the bachelorette9 contestants thread .....
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 65 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 49 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1

+64
Diana
ivemaria31
livelife
Rolly
mbs