SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1

Page 48 of 65 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 56 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 48 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1

Post by justjanet Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:24 pm

MMA50 wrote:We agree!  We the fans are veryyyyyyyyyy happpppppppppy for them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't their smiles could get any wider.  They are both glowing with LOVE for each other!
Des and Chris seem to be going about their life steady and strong. They are beautiful to watch and I think there will be another wedding for ABC. Love watching them everyday. Thank you all for your pictures. My computer ability is pretty limited, so I appreciate all the postings.:Smiley: 

justjanet

Female Posts : 44

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 48 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1

Post by rc49ers Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:37 pm

welcomesign   JJ & MMA50     Welcomeparty!

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 48 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 48 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 48 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:49 pm

Cute pictures. Here's one from Chris's IG.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 48 E854f9542ede11e3b84722000ae9068b_8
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:08 pm

Linds911 wrote:Cute pictures. Here's one from Chris's IG.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 48 E854f9542ede11e3b84722000ae9068b_8
Thanks Linds..

Chrisrsiegfried
32 minutes ago
Fun weekend in Portland. Thanks everyone for hanging out.. Send pics if you have any! @siegfriea @lzboss @mzettle @hartsdesire4 @nickskipoo #PDXSuccess

Looks like Sean and Cat weren't the only ones having an engagement party!!! Good find soccermom...

CONNOR GRIFFIN ‏@C_Griffs_ 19h
So jealous of my sister right now.... She's at Des and Chris's engagement party.....

High clap 

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:34 pm

grace8136 wrote:

Thanks Linds..

Chrisrsiegfried
32 minutes ago
Fun weekend in Portland. Thanks everyone for hanging out.. Send pics if you have any! @siegfriea @lzboss @mzettle @hartsdesire4 @nickskipoo #PDXSuccess

Looks like Sean and Cat weren't the only ones having an engagement party!!! Good find soccermom...

So jealous of my sister right now.... She's at Des and Chris's engagement party.....

High clap 

You beat me to it!!! Haha!

I really think they had a special "party!" The whole family was there and he kept thanking everyone for coming! Sooo happy for them:Hugesmile: :cutesmile!: :cutesmile!: 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:38 pm

Do you think the timing means anything or would they have an engagement party this far before a summer wedding?

Guess Dan didn't get married this weekend. Maybe that is next weekend. And I still wonder when his sister is getting married.

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:48 pm

rc49ers wrote:welcomesign   JJ & MMA50     Welcomeparty!
Thank you! So glad I rejoined as this the place to get all the details and view the gorgeous pictures of our favorite couple. Love it here!
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:54 pm

grace8136 wrote:

Thanks Linds..

Chrisrsiegfried
32 minutes ago

So it was an engagement party? I wondered about that! I see the first one is a picture of his family, but are all the others family too?

High clap 
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:06 pm

The first pic is from Friday because they have the same clothes on as the UP interview. The rest.. according to the twitter comment are from the engagement party on Saturday.

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:09 pm

grace8136 wrote:The first pic is from Friday because they have the same clothes on as the UP interview. The rest.. according to the twitter comment are from the engagement party on Saturday.
Awesome! Glad everyone is on board and celebrating them. Des is wearing something purple too! Perfect!!
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:16 pm

Lexi Naone ‏@LexiNaone6 20h
OH HEY MOM @DesHartsock pic.twitter.com/zAG5N5c26o

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 48 BV3jTp1CMAAzCP7

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:19 pm

grace8136 wrote:Do you think the timing means anything or would they have an engagement party this far before a summer wedding?

Guess Dan didn't get married this weekend. Maybe that is next weekend. And I still wonder when his sister is getting married.

I am curious about Dan's wedding and his sisters wedding. But remember, we were not sure if his sisters wedding was in October or November, and whether des designed the veil or not.

It is obvious to me this was a party for THEM! I think this is an engagement party thrown by his family and friends and not by abc. I remember Jillian and Ed had a party thrown by friends. I know Jason and Molly had a party and abc was there and they filmed them telling their families of the date. Remember Molly and Jason were engaged in the fall, I believe October or November and they started filming things right away.

Des and Chris had a fantastic fun weekend!! So happy for them!High clap 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 65 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 56 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1

+64
Diana
ivemaria31
livelife
Rolly
mbs