SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1

Page 49 of 65 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 57 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 49 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1

Post by DKWillis Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:23 pm

Coincident CatSean had their engagement party in Seattle this wkend too Krista and a few others l think put it on? One big happppy Bach/ette family

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 49 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1

Post by soccermom333 Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:30 pm

grace8136 wrote:
Linds911 wrote:Cute pictures. Here's one from Chris's IG.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 49 E854f9542ede11e3b84722000ae9068b_8
Thanks Linds..

Chrisrsiegfried
32 minutes ago
Fun weekend in Portland. Thanks everyone for hanging out.. Send pics if you have any! @siegfriea @lzboss @mzettle @hartsdesire4 @nickskipoo #PDXSuccess

Looks like Sean and Cat weren't the only ones having an engagement party!!! Good find soccermom...

CONNOR GRIFFIN ‏@C_Griffs_ 19h
So jealous of my sister right now.... She's at Des and Chris's engagement party.....

High clap 

ABC is licking their chops !!!  Or at least Mike Fleiss and company!!  Ha!lolpanda 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:41 pm

Just for the record, I have said they could air both weddings on the same date. Not a double wedding.. 2 separate weddings, 2 separate locations.. same wedding special. I know SeanCat fans don't think this is necessary for ratings, but I think it could happen. Des and Chris can't pull in enough ratings on their own (IMO, based on this thread and their rather inactive twitter following), but they would bump Sean and Cat's ratings up. I know it's the first real bachelor wedding, but their engagement happened awhile ago in terms of how long the average viewer stays invested in them. They may have been more popular at the time, but Chris and Des are fresh in our minds. Just think about it in terms of ratings, because that's all TPTB are thinking about.

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:54 pm

grace8136 wrote:Just for the record, I have said they could air both weddings on the same date. Not a double wedding.. 2 separate weddings, 2 separate locations.. same wedding special. I know SeanCat fans don't think this is necessary for ratings, but I think it could happen. Des and Chris can't pull in enough ratings on their own (IMO, based on this thread and their rather inactive twitter following), but they would bump Sean and Cat's ratings up. I know it's the first real bachelor wedding, but their engagement happened awhile ago in terms of how long the average viewer stays invested in them. They may have been more popular at the time, but Chris and Des are fresh in our minds. Just think about it in terms of ratings, because that's all TPTB are thinking about.

Haha!!!  Grace, if this happens then YES, you will definitely get the credit!!!   :yes: 

Not a bad idea!   Are you sure you are not working for ABC?!  :gotcha: Hugesmile 

Again,  I am so happy for Des and Chris. Smiley. It was a good weekend.  yes
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:04 pm

grace8136 wrote:Just for the record, I have said they could air both weddings on the same date. Not a double wedding.. 2 separate weddings, 2 separate locations.. same wedding special. I know SeanCat fans don't think this is necessary for ratings, but I think it could happen. Des and Chris can't pull in enough ratings on their own (IMO, based on this thread and their rather inactive twitter following), but they would bump Sean and Cat's ratings up. I know it's the first real bachelor wedding, but their engagement happened awhile ago in terms of how long the average viewer stays invested in them. They may have been more popular at the time, but Chris and Des are fresh in our minds. Just think about it in terms of ratings, because that's all TPTB are thinking about.
I just don't see it happening. First off, I believe SeanCat are gonna be married before the end of the year. So unless Chris & Des are really moving up their wedding timeline, I don't see how it could happen. Secondly, SeanCat are still wildly popular, thus why they were at the ATFR and filmed something for JuanPa's season. I'm sorry if Chris/Des fans don't want to hear this, but I don't think having a joint wedding special with SeanCat would increase ratings. In fact, I think just the opposite would happen. People would tune out for their part.

Again this is just my opinion. I'll go back to the SeanCat section now.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 49 87b72b10 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 49 86669110 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 49 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:22 pm

umngirl wrote:
I just don't see it happening. First off, I believe SeanCat are gonna be married before the end of the year. So unless Chris & Des are really moving up their wedding timeline, I don't see how it could happen. Secondly, SeanCat are still wildly popular, thus why they were at the ATFR and filmed something for JuanPa's season. I'm sorry if Chris/Des fans don't want to hear this, but I don't think having a joint wedding special with SeanCat would increase ratings. In fact, I think just the opposite would happen. People would tune out for their part.  

I actually agree and think Des and Chris are still on THEiR same timeline. I do disagree with you that people and fans would tune out for their part, and bring ratings down. They have a lot of fans too, and celebrating their love is not less special than Sean and cat's love, or anyone else's for that matter. I am so happy for Sean and cat and excited for their fans. It is a special time. Chris and Des fans will get their day too! ;)

Let's all remember this is not a competition! We love the show and have our favorites and should all be celebrating the show's successes. :Smiley: 

soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:28 pm

umngirl wrote:

I have to agree with umngirl. Sean will be the first bachelor to wed his F1. He had a stellar season in terms of ratings and popularity. He had more exposure from this show than anyone else that I can remember. I'm not just talking about his stint on DWTS but all the press he did before, during and post show. They had Cat visit Des during filming and both of them at the AFTR. They both also just filmed for JP. With all due respect to Chris and Des fans, Des didn't do so well in the ratings and the ending, no matter how you slice and dice it, did not exactly go down so well. Clearly, some people loved it, but many others didn't. Many of the people associated with this season were thrown under the proverbial bus by the editing...including the lead and her F1, 2, 3. No way would producers pair a season that produced their golden child and his F1 (who also brings new found diversity to the franchise), with a season that produced so much controversy. They will milk that golden goose for it's worth...alone. If Des and Chris make it down the aisle, then producers will have a whole other opportunity to spin and cash in on them as well.

Last edited by Sprite on Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:30 pm

umngirl.. I totally respect your opinion, but I just don't see them as being wildly popular anymore. All their gigs dried up and they are in Dallas now. Folks move on pretty quickly. People could fast forward through Des and Chris part if they wanted, but you still draw in the Chris and Des fans. You are probably right that it won't happen. I just think it's a possibility for the reasons I stated. If Des and Chris can't get the ratings on their own, it makes sense to put them in a wedding special to me. And let's face it, Des can't get married soon enough. The dress is ready. :Smiley: 

soccermom.. Yes, I want a gold star if this happens! giggling I wish I worked on this show! What a fun job traveling all over the world and watching all this stuff happen and the seeing what it gets edited into. Must be so entertaining for the crew! I'll deliver coffee and run errands if they'll have me. They don't even need to pay me. :laughingoutlou

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:32 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
umngirl wrote:

I actually agree and think Des and Chris are still on THEiR same timeline. I do disagree with you that people and fans would tune out for their part, and bring ratings down.  They have a lot of fans too, and celebrating their love is not less special than Sean and cat's love, or anyone else's for that matter.  I am so happy for Sean and cat and excited for their fans.  It is a special time. Chris and Des fans will get their day too!  ;)

Let's all remember this is not a competition!  We love the show and have our favorites and should all be celebrating the show's successes. :Smiley: 

Trust me, I'm not trying to make it a competition. I'm just simply stating a fact that SeanCat are more popular, thus people who are their fans may not be interested in seeing another couple's part. That's all. I didn't mean to imply that their love was somehow "better" or more special.

Can I pose a question to you all? Why would you want your couple to share a wedding special with another couple? Wouldn't you rather they get their own special when they're ready for it?

grace8136 wrote:umngirl.. I totally respect your opinion, but I just don't see them as being wildly popular anymore. All their gigs dried up and they are in Dallas now. Folks move on pretty quickly. People could fast forward through Des and Chris part if they wanted, but you still draw in the Chris and Des fans. You are probably right that it won't happen. I just think it's a possibility for the reasons I stated. If Des and Chris can't get the ratings on their own, it makes sense to put them in a wedding special to me. And let's face it, Des can't get married soon enough. The dress is ready.
We'll have to agree to disagree because SeanCat are still very popular. Just take one look at their social media accounts to prove it.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 49 87b72b10 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 49 86669110 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 49 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:40 pm

Sean and Cat could be more popular, especially since Des' season didn't perform too well ratings wise. But I think the last 2 seasons (Sean and Des') overall weren't wildly popular. Sean and Des are far too normal (and maybe a little boring for people looking for entertainment laugh out loud), and aren't as exciting as some of the past leads. That's ok though! I loved both! giggling 

So happy they got a little party of their own in Oregon!
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:45 pm

grace8136 wrote:umngirl.. I totally respect your opinion, but I just don't see them as being wildly popular anymore. All their gigs dried up and they are in Dallas now. Folks move on pretty quickly. People could fast forward through Des and Chris part if they wanted, but you still draw in the Chris and Des fans. You are probably right that it won't happen. I just think it's a possibility for the reasons I stated. If Des and Chris can't get the ratings on their own, it makes sense to put them in a wedding special to me. And let's face it, Des can't get married soon enough. The dress is ready. :Smiley: 

soccermom.. Yes, I want a gold star if this happens! giggling I wish I worked on this show! What a fun job traveling all over the world and watching all this stuff happen and the seeing what it gets edited into. Must be so entertaining for the crew! I'll deliver coffee and run errands if they'll have me. They don't even need to pay me. :laughingoutlou
Grace ... just by looking at the two different fan forums here on this site, there doesn't seem to be much crossover in terms of fan base. I think each couple has their own particular, different fans and I don't think either would be too happy to see them in a joint special...both sets of fans would lose out on their couple. As for SeanCat losing popularity, while they are not in the public eye as they were, they are still very popular and recognized wherever they go. Fans are constantly recognizing them and asking to take pictures or just sneaking shots of them. Sean's season had a very feel good ending about it and that has carried on into their life post show. Fans still love them and gush about them everytime they tweet about seeing them.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:49 pm

Have said this before and I'll say it again. You guys will just have to be patient about Des and Chris' wedding. It's fun to speculate because you all want nothing else for them, but there is NO double wedding. Not even to help Des and Chris with ratings. Their love just like Sean and Cat's will hopefully only grow stronger by next summer. Then they'll embark on negotiations and planning for their wedding. They might actually have their wedding around November/ December as that has been the timeline so far for all tptb weddings.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 65 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 57 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1

+64
Diana
ivemaria31
livelife
Rolly
mbs