SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1

Page 50 of 65 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 57 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 50 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1

Post by bleuberry Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:57 pm

Uhh yea, sorry fellow Chres fans, I doubt there will be a double wedding, or that there will be one in a few months. I think probably a year from now, or maybe next summer at the earliest.

Last edited by bleuberry on Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 50 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1

Post by Guest Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:58 pm

I think Sean and Cat can get enough ratings for their wedding. Not saying it is that bad and they are total has-beens. :giggle: I don't think Des and Chris can, so what are they going to do with them? Piggy back them on Sean possibly? Honestly, what is the alternative? Are they just going to skip over Des and Chris?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:02 am

bleuberry wrote:Uhh yea, sorry fellow Chres fans, I doubt there will be a double wedding, or that there will be one in a few months. I think probably a year from now, or maybe next summer at the earliest.
Not a double wedding! 2 weddings, different locations, same bachelor/ette wedding special event. I don't mean to get everyone all up in the air about this. I was just throwing it out as a possibility.

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:03 am

grace8136 wrote:I think Sean and Cat can get enough ratings for their wedding. Not saying it is that bad and they are total has-beens. :giggle: I don't think Des and Chris can, so what are they going to do with them? Piggy back them on Sean possibly? Honestly, what is the alternative? Are they just going to skip over Des and Chris?
Air them in conjunction with another Bachelor related thing. Or just maybe they will decide to bypass the televised wedding if they get to that point. Or TPTB will make that decision for them.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 50 87b72b10 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 50 86669110 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 50 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:04 am

grace8136 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Uhh yea, sorry fellow Chres fans, I doubt there will be a double wedding, or that there will be one in a few months. I think probably a year from now, or maybe next summer at the earliest.
Not a double wedding! 2 weddings, different locations, same bachelor/ette wedding special event. I don't mean to get everyone all up in the air about this. I was just throwing it out as a possibility.
Ohhhhhhh! I get it. That would be a new format for sure! Why not? Like an extended TV double wedding format - but two separate weddings.
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:12 am

bleuberry wrote:Sean and Cat could be more popular, especially since Des' season didn't perform too well ratings wise. But I think the last 2 seasons (Sean and Des') overall weren't wildly popular. Sean and Des are far too normal (and maybe a little boring for people looking for entertainment laugh out loud), and aren't as exciting as some of the past leads. That's ok though! I loved both! giggling 

So happy they got a little party of their own in Oregon!

Yes! Happy they got their party from Chris's family and friends. I actually believe their timeline is the same. I believe Chris and des when they say next summer. Perfect timing. Maybe right before the "new bachelorette" airs!

As I recall, Jason and Molly said that in order for abc to pay for the wedding, it had to be under one year. Molly and Jason had to be televised before the anniversary of his finale. I believe Jillian talked about being in negotiations for a may wedding. Ed ended up leaving her Before the final contract was signed.

Everyone loves a wedding! Especially Mike Fleiss--kidding! Bottom line is abc will televise the weddings and people will watch. Even Ashley and JP had just okay ratings for the wedding, but the show still benefitted from it. Each will have their own day and both will be special!! I for one will watch both!

Hugesmile 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:15 am

^ True. I remember RS saying that the ratings pretty much don't matter, they pay the couple a small chunk, and get a huge expensive wedding for free, plus advertising. It's a no brainer!

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 50 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:30 am

And besides, all of the couple snobbery is kind of weird (just read the SeanCat thread).

Aren't there only like 6 months or something between engagements? giggling This whole 'my couple is better than your couple' is a little odd. God forbid someone suggest a back to back TV special with both couples, and someone has their panties in a knot. :soapbox 

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 50 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:42 am

bleuberry wrote:And besides, all of the couple snobbery is kind of weird (just read the SeanCat thread).

Aren't there only like 6 months or something between engagements? giggling This whole 'my couple is better than your couple' is a little odd. God forbid someone suggest a back to back TV special with both couples, and someone has their panties in a knot. :soapbox 

rofl hahahaha!

But in all seriousness, it is a no brainer. Abc pays for the wedding, an expensive one, and pays the couple too. Who wouldn't go for it?? Weddings are expensive.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:46 am

You read my mind bleuberry. giggling 

I just think it's a practical solution to get a televised wedding for Chris and Des. I think they do care about ratings because they completely threw Chris and Des under the bus for ratings. They had to know the end result would be fewer fans for Des. Not sure why RS would say ratings don't matter. It seems like all they care about.

I'm just worried it will never air, but SM, I always appreciate your optimism!

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:02 am

grace8136 wrote:You read my mind bleuberry. giggling 

I just think it's a practical solution to get a televised wedding for Chris and Des. I think they do care about ratings because they completely threw Chris and Des under the bus for ratings. They had to know the end result would be fewer fans for Des. Not sure why RS would say ratings don't matter. It seems like all they care about.

I'm just worried it will never air, but SM, I always appreciate your optimism!

I think what RS means is of course ratings are important. That's why they ended the season the way they did. Everyone was thrown under the bus....hence the "most dramatic ending ever!!" And it really was!! Everyone was fooled by the spoilers!! Everyone will always remember Des's season. So yes I definitely think they will televise her wedding!! No brainer. Maybe ratings were slow at first , but like RS says that does not matter. Everyone loves weddings and they will televise it if they can agree on a contract. Where, when how etc. free advertising for the show!!
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:15 am

umngirl wrote:
grace8136 wrote:Just for the record, I have said they could air both weddings on the same date. Not a double wedding.. 2 separate weddings, 2 separate locations.. same wedding special. I know SeanCat fans don't think this is necessary for ratings, but I think it could happen. Des and Chris can't pull in enough ratings on their own (IMO, based on this thread and their rather inactive twitter following), but they would bump Sean and Cat's ratings up. I know it's the first real bachelor wedding, but their engagement happened awhile ago in terms of how long the average viewer stays invested in them. They may have been more popular at the time, but Chris and Des are fresh in our minds. Just think about it in terms of ratings, because that's all TPTB are thinking about.
I just don't see it happening. First off, I believe SeanCat are gonna be married before the end of the year. So unless Chris & Des are really moving up their wedding timeline, I don't see how it could happen. Secondly, SeanCat are still wildly popular, thus why they were at the ATFR and filmed something for JuanPa's season. I'm sorry if Chris/Des fans don't want to hear this, but I don't think having a joint wedding special with SeanCat would increase ratings. In fact, I think just the opposite would happen. People would tune out for their part.  

MMA wrote: JMO, Chris and Des should have their "small, intimate, private" wedding for their friends and families off TV, and share pictures with us and a small video clip when they take off for their tropical island honeymoon.  I just don't see Chris and Des wanting a TV wedding, and certainly not one with SeanCat.

I hope they run far away from ABC and do their own thing on their own when they are ready.  Better yet, they should just elope....period.
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 65 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 57 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1

+64
Diana
ivemaria31
livelife
Rolly
mbs