SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1

Page 60 of 65 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 60 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1

Post by MMA50 Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:00 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:Great new article on Des. Actually it's a question and answer!  She shares a lot!  Smiley. I wil put it in the media thread too. Maybe grace can copy and paste the whole giggling thing here. ;) Praying

@AlissaWilbur: New Post! Today's the day! Q&A with @DesHartsock ! We're talking fashion, weddings and MORE! http://t.co/lntf9HVnzE

@DesHartsock: Goodbye NYC! It's been a #bridalmarket blast but I'm coming home @ChrisRSiegfried #homesweethome  #seattle #cantwait!

Des is on her way home to Chris!  :Smiley:

Just had to post this response to her tweet laugh out loud.
@ChubsIsHere: @DesHartsock @ChrisRSiegfried get your rest now, Chris! Lol

giggling 
I'll post this pretty pic of Des from the article, but might be violating those pesky copyright laws to post the whole thing. Definitely worth reading though. Thanks for posting sm. I'll post my favorite Q & A too.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 60 Desiree

Alissa: What's your idea of the perfect date night with Chris!? Minus the helicopters, limos and mountain climbing, of course ;-)

Desiree: Ha! A perfect date night is when Chris and I can just make dinner together, enjoy a glass of wine on our deck, take in the fresh air and then cuddle on the couch and watch a movie.  I do love the times we go out to dinner and grab drinks but staying home can sometimes be more relaxing and romantic.;) cheerstoyou
Thanks Grace!!  I knew I could count on you.  That was my favorite part of the article too!  We already knew she loves cuddling Chris!!  They are so in love!!  Hugesmile 

So how long is that flight from NYC to Seattle anyway?!?!  Lol. :cutesmile!: 

And yes Rolly, she is beautiful isn't she?!  Smiley
From NY to Seattle, is approximately 5hrs flight time. Plenty of time for Chris to finish his work day and pick her up at the airport. This is the onne day, I wish I was a paparazzi to get some candid shots at the airport. Lol!!!!
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 60 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1

Post by bleuberry Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:22 pm

That was nice to read, thanks! I have such a good feeling about these two.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 60 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:28 pm

bleuberry wrote:That was nice to read, thanks! I have such a good feeling about these two.

Me too! So candid!! Also, happy to read that they are indeed planning their wedding. Can't wait...
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:08 pm

@weddingPR: @DesHartsock @ChrisRSiegfried yay!! We had a @loverly time with you ;) Hi to chris! And have the best time with the fam this weekend!

Anyone think MAYBE this is the weekend Chris's sister gets married?!  Hmmmmm? Hugesmile

I have a good feeling about these two also! Nice to see the plans for their wedding have started!!
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:10 pm

Since they said they have two big weddings to go to soon - I assumed one is Chris' close friends, the couple they're always in photos with, and SeanCat's wedding?

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 60 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:23 pm

bleuberry wrote:Since they said they have two big weddings to go to soon - I assumed one is Chris' close friends, the couple they're always in photos with, and SeanCat's wedding?
That other wedding is Ahna's (Chris's sister). I believe it is this weekend or the next, or very soon.

See tweet to Des this evening:

Leila Lewis ‏@weddingPR 2h
@DesHartsock @ChrisRSiegfried yay!! We had a @loverly time with you ;) Hi to chris! And have the best time with the fam this weekend!

MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:25 pm

[quote="soccermom333"]@weddingPR: @DesHartsock @ChrisRSiegfried yay!! We had a @loverly time with you ;) Hi to chris! And have the best time with the fam this weekend!

Anyone think MAYBE this is the weekend Chris's sister gets married?!  Hmmmmm? Hugesmile

Last edited by MMA50 on Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:32 pm

Ohh, ok, thanks! I must've missed or forgotten that his sister is getting married. Exciting!

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:41 pm

bleuberry wrote:Ohh, ok, thanks! I must've missed or forgotten that his sister is getting married. Exciting!
Yep, with so many weddings happening around them, I can see Chris and Des getting excited for their own wedding. Oh boy, that is going to be special!! I can't wait to hear that they have set a date.
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:56 pm

soccermom333 wrote:@weddingPR: @DesHartsock @ChrisRSiegfried yay!! We had a @loverly time with you ;) Hi to chris! And have the best time with the fam this weekend!

I have a good feeling about these two also!  Nice to see the plans for their wedding have started!!

A gift registry says Ahna's wedding is October 19--this Saturday.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:28 am

beader wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:@weddingPR: @DesHartsock @ChrisRSiegfried yay!! We had a @loverly time with you ;) Hi to chris! And have the best time with the fam this weekend!

I have a good feeling about these two also!  Nice to see the plans for their wedding have started!!
A gift registry says Ahna's wedding is October 19--this Saturday.

Awesome! Congratulations to Ahna!!  She seems like a lovely young lady and one who adores her brother and his fiancé.  That means, more pressure on big brother to get married. Lol! Hope Chris shares a picture with us so we can see what Des wore.
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:15 pm

After seeing all the pictures and tweets that have been  posted here by all of you , I have to agree I also get a good feeling about Des & Chris .

If Des & Chris do go to Sean & Catherine's wedding I'm sure Chris H. will ask Them about any wedding plans .

ABC must be pretty happy because after Trista & Ryan's marriage , it seem like one season after another was a unsuccessful match ,

Until Ashley & JP ,  now Sean & Catherine  with Des & Chris as the next successful relationship & on their way to the tie the knot .  :married 

Their also was Jason & Molly's Wedding , to add to ABC's list of successful couples ,
So I'm sure they will want to televise Success couple # 6 .
because it might be a while before they will have another  match .

:wedding   :sprinklehearts

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 60 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 60 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 60 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 65 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1

+64
Diana
ivemaria31
livelife
Rolly
mbs