SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1

Page 31 of 65 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 48 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 31 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1

Post by rc49ers Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:16 pm

britt, I know what you mean  .

:girlfan

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 31 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 31 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 31 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 31 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1

Post by Pia1 Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:26 pm

Des is working him hard!giggling giggling Poor guy!

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:33 pm

Alexis Campbell ‏@_acampbell 15h
Spotted: Des and Chris in MacTown. They're probably here for Brews & BBQ's.. #TheBachelorette

Alexis Campbell ‏@_acampbell 15h
@ItsSierraMay No joke. My mom's friend saw them in Community Plate earlier today!

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 31 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:20 pm

rc49ers wrote:Poor Chris ,  He looks like Des doesn't  let him get much sleep   Hugesmile 

The movie Sleepless in Seattle Came to mind .
:sweetlove:
And I don't think he is complaining at all! giggling 
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:08 pm

Oh boy HRH Prince Siegfried is going to get in trouble when Des wakes up.....

@DesHartsock co-pilot catching up on some zzzz's

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 31 Chris_32

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:26 pm

mercieme wrote:Oh boy HRH Prince Siegfried is going to get in trouble when Des wakes up.....

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 31 Chris_32

Came on to post this and you beat me too it! Yes she will want to kill him! Did you see Juan Pablo posted the same thing to him?! Now we wait to see how she gets him back---she is a prankster!! :yes: Hugesmile 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:28 pm

mercieme wrote:Oh boy HRH Prince Siegfried is going to get in trouble when Des wakes up.....

He's looking sneaky giggling giggling Yup, he will be in big trouble!

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by BachNoFoolMe Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:25 pm

Desiree Hartsock ‏@DesHartsock  8m  
Got me babe! Haha. #sleepyhead "@ChrisRSiegfried: @DesHartsock co-pilot catching up on some zzzz's

You know she's gotta be brainstorming on a comeback! giggling 
BachNoFoolMe
BachNoFoolMe

Female Posts : 253

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:28 pm

Funny that we were talking about their lack of sleep earlier. giggling

chris siegfried ‏@ChrisRSiegfried 1h

chris siegfried ‏@ChrisRSiegfried 1h

I can't get it to post, but he added a wink there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:46 pm

Let's hope that means we get a pic of Chris sleeping. :eyesigh:

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:12 am

I love how they have been giving us at least one or two pictures everyday. I think we are spoiled!  I also like the fact that when they do give us a picture or video, they are usually doing something so normal. Love these two!  :Smiley:    Yes, a picture of Chris sleeping would be amazing!!Embarressed! 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:34 am

haha oh Chris! Super cute :)

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 31 8367-910 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 31 I_got_13 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 31 E5kqdm15 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 31 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 65 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 48 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1

+64
Diana
ivemaria31
livelife
Rolly
mbs