SELECT CONTENT

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion

Page 12 of 45 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 28 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:03 pm

tigertiz wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:since RS thread is locked, just need to drop it here for future reference
http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelorette/articles/2013-08-05-how-many-times-reality-steve-wrong?utm_campaign=vrl&utm_content=1378176984980598&utm_medium=tw-bachttewetpaint&utm_source=twitter.com

i am taking note to this particular comment :
Crystal Mick · Shenandoah, Iowa
Technically (in my opinion) this is the first time he's been completely wrong all the way to the finale. He said Brad was with Chantal, but changed it before the finale and corrected it to Emily. Then, he said Ali didn't pick anyone because everyone was hounding him for an answer. He knew the final two and was waiting on confirmation that she was with Roberto, but never got it so he went with her being single. So, he said Roberto was the last one, but didn't think they were together anymore. So, to me this is the first time he has been completely wrong the whole time. I think that's a pretty good track record...for as many times as he has done this and only been wrong this time. So, give him a break people! Lol.
Plus, it's always nice to be surprised every once in a while! Totally didn't see what happened last night coming and I'm kind of glad! Smiley
Reply · 1 ·  · August 6 at 12:13pm

so..this is actually the first season that RS been completely wrong all the way. Kudos to MF and co and Chres for keeping the ending nicely under wrapped to the end
bowdown . No wonder, Chris had this big huge grin on his rendesvouz and Brooks had to escape on a cruise..:P :P :P
I beg to differ with Crystal Mick.  I do not see RS as being hugely successful until Des.   He had Brad with Chantal until sleuthers figured out it was Emily and posted it - fridgegate.   So he then changed his tune - when confronted with pictorial evidence.   As far as I'm concerned - that's a definite failure.  LoveMe had Emily choosing Jef before RS did.   So did he pick up that spoiler from BBF too?   Des was a failure for him.  And Ali was a failure.  Period.   I dont feel any obligation to sugar coat RS's track record.  
Thanks for clarifying and filling in, tigertiz! :Smiley: :Smiley: . Although i do know that i dont like his cockiness giggling , I know nothing about RS`s track record.

Back to top Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 12 Empty is there a way to see the pictures of them in the poetry book?

Post by hannahsoccerclubs1234 Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:06 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
jupi wrote:
grace8136 wrote:jupi... I think Mura was able to buy it. Is there a version of Amazon where you are?
Hmm, I can't seem to find a way to buy it, but maybe I can try getting the iBook version once it's released
the price information is not available for me :Frown: . maybe we`ll have to wait, jupi...bestbud! .
i have mentioned though, if somebody here has an intention to buy thru amazon and getting Chris`s autograph, and care to manage for an additional copy for me, it will be greatly appreciated Praying . I think i could transfer the money thru a money transfer service. :Smiley: 
I will be glad to help you and I'm sure others will as well. Hold tight. :Smiley: 
thanks grace!!..and all of you guys..for such a warm attention and kind consideration...:Thanktwo  :Bbf: 

hannahsoccerclubs1234

Back to top Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion

Post by Pia1 Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:02 pm

Desiree's Bridal Blog.

http://www.desireehartsock.com/#!blog/c21ma

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:14 pm

Pia1 wrote:Desiree's Bridal Blog.

Came here to post it but you beat me to it Pia!! The site is beautiful. So happy for Des and what's to come!! High clap 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:16 am

soccermom333 wrote:
Pia1 wrote:Desiree's Bridal Blog.

Came here to post it but you beat me to it Pia!!  The site is beautiful. So happy for Des and what's to come!!  High clap 
Yes, the site is beautiful. I enjoyed reading it! She is a promising bridal designer. I'm excited for her future.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:29 pm

Interesting...this article brings up issues that have been previously discussed on this board. At the end the author asks the same question that some of you have raised.

Desiree Hartsock Shares Photos That Make Us Wonder if She Ever Loved Brooks Forester

I'll be the first to admit that I figured Desiree Hartsock chose Chris Siegfried simply because Brooks Forester dumped her and she didn't want to leave The Bachelorette as a single woman. But now I'm starting to wonder whether some of her heartache over Brooks was just clever editing.  

Desiree shared these photos of her and Chris goofing off in the pool in Antigua. While it's not clear whether the shots were taken on their final overnight date or after their engagement, it is obvious that Des looks pretty darn happy.  

And regardless of when these pics were taken, it's so apparent that Des and Chris are super comfortable together and aren't afraid to show off their sillier sides. It's got me wondering if she knew Chris was the one all along and simply played up the Brooks thing for the sake of good reality TV.  

Here's the thing -- if she were really as upset over Brooks' departure as she let on, it would've been tough for Des to let loose and have such a blast with Chris when her heart belonged to Brooks. She doesn't hide her emotions very well. If she were really all hung up on Brooks, she would've had to grin and bear it through her date with Chris and may have even given up altogether and decided to end things right then and there, like she did at the beginning of her final date with Drew Kenney.  

Why would she stick it out and have such a great time on the date if she knew her hope of finding love was officially over? Based on these photos, it does look like Des and Chris were made for each other, which is something she realized much earlier than at the final rose ceremony when she finally admitted Chris was the one.  

Something seems fishy here, all right. But honestly, would any of us be all that shocked if Des' breakup with Brooks was nothing more than an Oscar-worthy performance?  

Do you think Des knew Chris was the one earlier than she let on?

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 12 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:44 pm

Hi Litta , I felt that  Des  attraction toward Chris started  at the moment he got down on his knee and said he needed to tie his shoe lace .

Des Seemed to really enjoyed Chris sense of humor , and his Hotness .

:girlfan    :fanningfan

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 12 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 12 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 12 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:58 pm

Hi Litta.. thanks for the article. We have been back and forth all over it!! After Emily's season especially, I think the fakery is to be expected.

I wanted to prove it because I didn't understand how Chris was OK with everything and I didn't want him to be anyone's second choice. There is one sticking point for me up against about about 50 clues it could have been fake with Brooks. Her hand was shaking when she started to cry at the rose ceremony with Drew and Chris. I just don't see her being able to throw that in for effect. Chris is telling "secrets" now according to Des and I would LOVE to know what those are, but in the end her hand shaking was telling IMO. I do think some of her emotion with Brooks was over being rejected and on tv, so late in the game, but on that day, I think he may have been her F1. I hate that she was talking about loving Brooks after Chris told her he loved her in Madeira. It was so insensitive to the men left, it almost seemed like a clue it was fake, but then I go back to that hand shaking. Plus, the way she was with Brooks mom. Very eager to tell her she saw marriage there.

I think Chris knew he could make her happy and put his pride aside because he had that much faith in the relationship. Her favoriting a tweet about Brooks being "gross" and Chris unfollowing Brooks tells me they just want to forget about him. If he was a plant unknowingly being led to the end, I don't think she'd be calling him gross. Just my 2 cents, but I love all the theories and hope we find out the whole story one day.

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:32 pm

All acting on the Brooks part, right along with crocodile tears. No wonder Fleiss and Company kept Brooks in the dark, because he was a plant to cloud/crowd her judgment. I would not be surprised if she wasn't acting. Haha!

So happy, she is sharing these photos with the world.
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:22 pm

HE looked convincing to me, since he wasn’t banking on her ILY bit and had tears streaming down his face, but SHE was still a question mark with her face covered too frequently and very dry-faced.

grace8136 wrote:Hi Litta.. thanks for the article. We have been back and forth all over it!! After Emily's season especially, I think the fakery is to be expected.
I think Emily’s season was more complicated than we think. Brad said he dodged a bullet with her, but who exactly broke up with whom in that case? Brad is happy being single at almost 41, being very set in his ways. It is as if he did his second season to counteract the outrage of his first… kinda… sorta… who knows? I also get the sense now that Jef was the one struggling more than she was… and his “black sheep” brother had to speed up the breakup process with the tabloid text accusations (which I never bought as completely true) since little bro wasn’t happy anymore outside The Bubble. I think other Holmes members (not the “black sheep”) wanted Jef to be “settled down” but not Jefie himself. Now that Emily said she is through with “men” and dating, I don’t know what to think anymore about that whole trio.

I wanted to prove it because I didn't understand how Chris was OK with everything and I didn't want him to be anyone's second choice.
These are his words in his book regarding a pre-Madeira poem “Smile”:

“[She] and I had a connection that was far different than everyone else. She could be across the room and look over and see me – we’d make eye contact and smile at one another – and we knew both of us were OK and did not need to be entertaining one another. It is a rare feeling but for her to validate those feelings by expressing the same thing to me, this connection I felt, meant the world to me…”

Sounds like Brooks was never an issue to him.

There is one sticking point for me up against about about 50 clues it could have been fake with Brooks. Her hand was shaking when she started to cry at the rose ceremony with Drew and Chris. I just don't see her being able to throw that in for effect. Chris is telling "secrets" now according to Des and I would LOVE to know what those are, but in the end her hand shaking was telling IMO. I do think some of her emotion with Brooks was over being rejected and on tv, so late in the game, but on that day, I think he may have been her F1. I hate that she was talking about loving Brooks after Chris told her he loved her in Madeira. It was so insensitive to the men left, it almost seemed like a clue it was fake, but then I go back to that hand shaking.
We all saw different things in the body language, which is why enough viewers accepted the breakup scene without any further questioning… and little reason to re-watch. To me, she still looked like she cried more over Bryden and James than she did at any time in Antigua prior to accepting Chris’ ring. You don't suppose the hand shaking could have involved her anxiety of having to accept Drew for another round? I don’t get the sense she wanted him to meet Nate & family for some very mysterious reason…

Sure she loved Brooks. She loved all of the guys no doubt. I think many made too big of a hoopty-doo over the L-U-V talk when Ashley actually labeled Bentley as her future “husband” at one point… and she sure didn’t marry him last December. Sean acted all indecisive with Chris Harrison about who to dump after hometowns, Des or his chosen Catherine... and Catherine later had to deal with AshLee's accusations about Sean at Women Tell All. Actually Chris has less to complain about this season than many past F1s.

Even so, she was pretty upset. I also got the sense she wanted Brooks to think he was the one post-show… probably with a bit of anger for not cooperating as she had planned. (Part of me thinks Brooks didn’t want to meet Nate.)  

And remember Chris’ lines back in Munich: “She doesn’t have to say it. She can say it through her kisses. She can say it through her eyes. I know it is happening. This is real and this is happening.”

Oh come now, Sherlock... you don't think that storyline didn't "borrow" at least an itty bitty bit from Ali and Frank's "love story"? In fact, I feel we were served leftovers microwaved until they lost their flavor. Des even dressed much like Ali did (bikini under blouse and flip flops) when she got dumped by Frankie... but without a flower to toss in the sand in anger. Also they didn't squirt enough saline in her face like they did Ali. Add to this all of the other cute little coincidences… first date, turquoise car... but Frankie’s ’59 Caddy broke down while Brook's Bentley was recycled for Bryden (and both Brooks and Bryden repeated what a human Bentley once did as "heartbreakers"), Frank's meeting with girlfriend vs. Brook's mom & sis before breakup, meeting Mister Harrison before breakup (gee, Bryden didn’t have to) and both guys being told she wuved them. Ali even blubbered that she wanted Frank to come back after Harrison reminded her of the “two great guys remaining”. All Des said was “I won’t give up on my journey to find love”.

Why do I have the feeling Juan Pablo will be crying over a railing at one point this season? You know… it is high time for another post-show switcheroo aka Jason Mesnick.

Plus, the way she was with Brooks mom. Very eager to tell her she saw marriage there.
Again… we see these shows differently with their splice and dice in editing. Janice couldn’t stop shaking her head with these subtle “nos” during many of her scenes… well until Brooks told her he was bugging out in the Boise visit. Then she had those subtle “yeses”.

Des looked kinda weird on that hometown. From my angle, the key words were “marriage potential” and Brooks saying he “felt” (in that moment) “closer to the union of marriage than ever before”… or hopefully willing to look at Neil Lane’s rings and go through the motions so they have a show.

However, I still think he was totally out of the running by the time she told Becky in McMinnville that Chris "has all of the qualities… and the lasting qualities, I think… that I really want in a husband and a father of my children". There was no “but” after that line… and I could only imagine what Brooks would think had he been chosen in the end and finding about that little speech.

I think Chris knew he could make her happy and put his pride aside because he had that much faith in the relationship. Her favoriting a tweet about Brooks being "gross" and Chris unfollowing Brooks tells me they just want to forget about him. If he was a plant unknowingly being led to the end, I don't think she'd be calling him gross. Just my 2 cents, but I love all the theories and hope we find out the whole story one day.
Fat chance of that. So much was left on the editing floor. Roughly 60% of the finale show consisted of Harrison modeling his latest outfit and questioning the audience if Brooks might come back. By the way, did we ever learn who returned a ring to Neil Lane per Wet Paint? Or why the spoilers all insisted that two guys proposed? With the April 29th date Chris uses in his poetry book for the Hartsock visit not matching the “schedules” predicted here, there is no telling what all was shot out of sequence just to get The Show done. We still need to know why three other spoiler sources besides Reality Steve thought Brooks was F1.

And I still question why Chris was Find Waldo prior to the Kate Earl dance (and even then, their faces were either digitally blurred or out of focus too frequently). If there was "nothing" between him and Des (since she loved others so much more), then why not show us all of that "nothing" on screen? At least the poetry readings forced them to keep their hands off of each other long enough for average viewers to think they were still in the "friend zone". Some noted she looked impatient during a few of his readings. Yeah... impatient for the cameras to go away so they can create some other "poetry" in private.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:50 pm

JBF,

I am sitting at my laptop dying with laugh. Everything you said is spot on. A couple things you forgot though, at the overnight date, Chris said, he wanted to look at the stars, what happened in the hot tub was anything but stars. Des jumped his bones, she practically took his neck off, and I am willing to bet it was Chris who had to ask the camera men to leave. Next, at the end of the Madiera date in the garden, the passion was flying off the screen, so much so that Chris even said, "good, let's make this happen!" I would be willing to bet he did not return to his room that night. And I agree with what you said about Brooks, had he been chosen and watching Des telling Chris's Mom that he was the one, what he would have thought about the passionate scenes with Chris. I think he would have had a hard time thing truly believing he was the one.

So, a lot, more than 60% of Chris and Des was left on the editing floor. Come on, even the kiss she gave him when he walked up to the proposal stage was cut. Could it have been a passionate kiss that would uin the ending for Fleiss and Company, I think so!

Keep posting, I love reading your posts. lol
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:07 pm

rc49ers wrote:Hi Litta , I felt that  Des  attraction toward Chris started  at the moment he got down on his knee and said he needed to tie his shoe lace .

Des Seemed to really enjoyed Chris sense of humor , and his Hotness .

:girlfan    :fanningfan
Awh, and his body...................... She even told Ryan Secrest when he asked her who she was most physically attracted to in the house.  Her response was, "Chris, you will see, you will see his body!"  Oh yes, there was lot of sexual tension between those two. laugh out loud.

Last edited by MMA50 on Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 45 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 28 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion

+91
provenceguy
Maddy
intheroom
Stacia620
StacyNor