SELECT CONTENT

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion

Page 11 of 45 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 28 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:45 am

charriotoffire wrote:
Gaaah!  Finally I was able to watch The Finale,  as I was out of the country for a whole month.
(needed to leave, mama died and it was hard for me so I took a plane to exotic locales, and missed the finale)

Maybe I was still jetlagged.  But after the proposal I was sobbing like a baby.  Chris is always there
for Desiree,  he was there when Bryden left her in Germany, still there after Brooks delivered a shocking and humiliating to blow to her heart and ego.    Maybe it was Chris's words "its not a yes or a no,  its a 'do you want to grow old together, do you want to share experiences with me together,can I share mine with you? do you want to have kids? Do you want to have a family?"  
A man truly in love and has no agenda is refreshing to see in this show.  A woman needs two things in life,  a man who loves her a tad more than she loves him and a painful sobering unforgettable lesson so she can appreciate and be greatful for  the man who is always there for her.

And Chris is beautiful!!!!! Like Des, I didnt see it right away, or I knew I just didnt know how beautiful he really is... maybe because he was too nice and wear his heart on his sleeves plus the barrage of cheesy poetry.  Now I just might buy the Chres poetry memoir, except ofcourse if Murasaki shares her copy.

ha...CF my girl!!! :WAVEY: ....great to cu here, in one of our lovely Chresville! High clap 
Our deep condolences goes to you and your family...May God give you strength and guidance... console .
While i must stay supportive to no end to my precious boy by not giving you the illegal copy....giggling , i can assure you the price of the memoir is affordable !!:yes: .Most readers agree that the synopsis are precious, and very insightful for giving us a glimpse to what happened behind the scenes and when...thus opening up for further discussion/speculation in one of our thread.yes 

you have no idea how glad i am to know that you have enjoyed a part of the awesomeness of my boy! cheerleader .His genuine quality and sincerity indeed which touches many2 of fan`s hearts, thus making the proposal is so heartfelt. This is the 8975th times i said it, and im sure it wont be the last Hugesmile : Des is a super lucky lady!! :eyesigh: . I wish nothing but the best for Chres future.

PS : hopefully you have a new different point of view about Chris now. Sexy voice over the-once-u-mentioned robotic voice, perhaps?...and...maybe, genuine poems over cheesy poems?.....yes yes yes??......cheeky Praying  giggling

Back to top Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:32 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:http://thestir.cafemom.com/entertainment/160483/bachelorette_desiree_hartsock_may_end

what do i know about astrology?..one thing i am sure of...Mister JBF :WAVEY: would love this post...giggling

loooove their praise for our lovely boy!!...blowkiss 
One of the comments below. I think it could be before June also. Normally, I would not want a couple to rush, but not with these two. They seem perfect together.

Facebook comment from Arleen Spendlove Saturday at 7:07 PM
I think Des and Chris are already looking at letter press luxurious wedding invitations. Thre is one lady that Des said in her twitter account to #DM me about details and samples, and we will look at them " . It is an American small business company with five to six personnel specializing in " luxurious wedding invitations " from Michigan

CofF.. So sorry to hear about your mom. Glad you had this little bit of sunshine in the finale to take your mind off it. welcome back! bestbud! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:58 pm

veg_out wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:wow A positive review of our dear hunk`s memoir !!!   :jumpyay:
http://www.ibtimes.com/bachelorette-couple-chris-siegfried-desiree-hartsock-release-poetry-book-where-buy-it-1398273
Unfortunately, the positivity stops at the article. The comments are less than kind.
Got a question, how did you get to the comments section on that article?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10794

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:59 pm

grace8136 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:http://thestir.cafemom.com/entertainment/160483/bachelorette_desiree_hartsock_may_end

what do i know about astrology?..one thing i am sure of...Mister JBF :WAVEY: would love this post...giggling

One of the comments below. I think it could be before June also. Normally, I would not want a couple to rush, but not with these two. They seem perfect together.

I think Des and Chris are already looking at letter press luxurious wedding invitations. Thre is one lady that Des said in her twitter account to #DM me about details and samples, and we will look at them " . It is an American small business company with five to six personnel specializing in " luxurious wedding invitations " from Michigan

CofF.. So sorry to hear about your mom. Glad you had this little bit of sunshine in the finale to take your mind off it. welcome back! bestbud! 

Hmmmmm.... Does anyone have any idea what their timeline would be realistically? I mean, would they really be looking at invitations? I doubt it. It is fun to speculate but I would imagine they are busy enough right now just settling into their new home and city! Putting furniture together is an obvious priority!! Lol! Like I said , it is fun to guess about timelines but probably too soon to do that!

Someone Mentioned that his sister was getting married this month or maybe they said October. Does anyone know for sure? If so, we should get some fun pictures! :cutesmile!: 

Glad Des and Chris had a fun weekend! ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by BachNoFoolMe Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:45 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
grace8136 wrote:

Hmmmmm.... Does anyone have any idea what their timeline would be realistically?  I mean, would they really be looking at invitations?  I doubt it.  It is fun to speculate but I would imagine they are busy enough right now just settling into their new home and city!  Putting furniture together is an obvious priority!! Lol!  Like I said , it is fun to guess about timelines but probably too soon to do that!  

Someone Mentioned  that his sister was getting married this month or maybe they said October. Does anyone know for sure?  If so, we should get some fun pictures! :cutesmile!: 

Nothing like a wedding to give you the wedding bug....:yes: 
BachNoFoolMe
BachNoFoolMe

Female Posts : 253

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:07 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
veg_out wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:wow A positive review of our dear hunk`s memoir !!!   :jumpyay:
http://www.ibtimes.com/bachelorette-couple-chris-siegfried-desiree-hartsock-release-poetry-book-where-buy-it-1398273
Unfortunately, the positivity stops at the article. The comments are less than kind.
Got a question, how did you get to the comments section on that article?
Whoops, Auntie! I meant the Yahoo article on Chris' Twitter! Make sure that you do it on opposite day so that the comments are fantastic!
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:39 am

soccermom333 wrote:
grace8136 wrote:

Hmmmmm.... Does anyone have any idea what their timeline would be realistically?
 I mean, would they really be looking at invitations?  I doubt it.  It is fun to speculate but I would imagine they are busy enough right now just settling into their new home and city!  Putting furniture together is an obvious priority!! Lol!  Like I said , it is fun to guess about timelines but probably too soon to do that!  

Someone Mentioned  that his sister was getting married this month or maybe they said October. Does anyone know for sure?  If so, we should get some fun pictures! :cutesmile!: 

SM...i tend to think they will stick to the initial and publicly-announced plan to have the wed next summer. As for the invitations, it may be only for surveying purpose. As a bachelorette, i am sure there are a lot of endorsements they can get, including the ones from wedding invitation companies. Perhaps one of those have already offered them, regardless it is still far in advance of the big day. JMHO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:03 pm

http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelorette/articles/2013-08-06-desiree-hartsock-second-engagement-ring?utm_campaign=vrl&utm_content=1378176513961202&utm_medium=tw-bachttewetpaint&utm_source=twitter.com

one of my guilty pleasure...getting WET giggling . a bit old article but it got me....confused to no end!..:shocked!: 

during the season i thought they said it was Brooks's ring....but now they are saying its Drew"s?....WTH??.....This is hilarious! hehehe 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:19 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelorette/articles/2013-08-06-desiree-hartsock-second-engagement-ring?utm_campaign=vrl&utm_content=1378176513961202&utm_medium=tw-bachttewetpaint&utm_source=twitter.com

one of my guilty pleasure...getting WET giggling . a bit old article but it got me....confused to no end!..:shocked!: 

during the season i thought they said it was Brooks's ring....but now they are saying its Drew"s?....WTH??.....This is hilarious! hehehe 
They didn't even have the rings correct, so I don't believe a word they say really. I do think it's possible that Drew left in a different order than what was shown. If Chris' date of 4/29 is correct and he met her family Drew may still have been there and you have Nate asking about him. Maybe they just needed to film the LCD/MTP to get it out of the way and then she let Drew go. I wish JBF *hint hint* would chime in on this timing stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:39 pm

since RS thread is locked, just need to drop it here for future reference
http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelorette/articles/2013-08-05-how-many-times-reality-steve-wrong?utm_campaign=vrl&utm_content=1378176984980598&utm_medium=tw-bachttewetpaint&utm_source=twitter.com

i am taking note to this particular comment :
Crystal Mick · Shenandoah, Iowa
Technically (in my opinion) this is the first time he's been completely wrong all the way to the finale. He said Brad was with Chantal, but changed it before the finale and corrected it to Emily. Then, he said Ali didn't pick anyone because everyone was hounding him for an answer. He knew the final two and was waiting on confirmation that she was with Roberto, but never got it so he went with her being single. So, he said Roberto was the last one, but didn't think they were together anymore. So, to me this is the first time he has been completely wrong the whole time. I think that's a pretty good track record...for as many times as he has done this and only been wrong this time. So, give him a break people! Lol.
Plus, it's always nice to be surprised every once in a while! Totally didn't see what happened last night coming and I'm kind of glad! Smiley
Reply · 1 ·  · August 6 at 12:13pm

so..this is actually the first season that RS been completely wrong all the way. Kudos to MF and co and Chres for keeping the ending nicely under wrapped to the end
bowdown . No wonder, Chris had this big huge grin on his rendesvouz and Brooks had to escape on a cruise..:P :P :P

Back to top Go down

Post by hitchurch Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:08 pm

For wedding cards, please take a look at http://www.elegantweddinginvites.com.

hitchurch

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:26 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:since RS thread is locked, just need to drop it here for future reference
http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelorette/articles/2013-08-05-how-many-times-reality-steve-wrong?utm_campaign=vrl&utm_content=1378176984980598&utm_medium=tw-bachttewetpaint&utm_source=twitter.com

i am taking note to this particular comment :
Crystal Mick · Shenandoah, Iowa
Technically (in my opinion) this is the first time he's been completely wrong all the way to the finale. He said Brad was with Chantal, but changed it before the finale and corrected it to Emily. Then, he said Ali didn't pick anyone because everyone was hounding him for an answer. He knew the final two and was waiting on confirmation that she was with Roberto, but never got it so he went with her being single. So, he said Roberto was the last one, but didn't think they were together anymore. So, to me this is the first time he has been completely wrong the whole time. I think that's a pretty good track record...for as many times as he has done this and only been wrong this time. So, give him a break people! Lol.
Plus, it's always nice to be surprised every once in a while! Totally didn't see what happened last night coming and I'm kind of glad! Smiley
Reply · 1 ·  · August 6 at 12:13pm

so..this is actually the first season that RS been completely wrong all the way. Kudos to MF and co and Chres for keeping the ending nicely under wrapped to the end
bowdown . No wonder, Chris had this big huge grin on his rendesvouz and Brooks had to escape on a cruise..:P :P :P
I beg to differ with Crystal Mick.  I do not see RS as being hugely successful until Des.   He had Brad with Chantal until sleuthers figured out it was Emily and posted it - fridgegate.   So he then changed his tune - when confronted with pictorial evidence.   As far as I'm concerned - that's a definite failure.  LoveMe had Emily choosing Jef before RS did.   So did he pick up that spoiler from BBF too?   Des was a failure for him.  And Ali was a failure.  Period.   I dont feel any obligation to sugar coat RS's track record.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 45 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 28 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion

+91
provenceguy
Maddy
intheroom
Stacia620
StacyNor