SELECT CONTENT

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion

Page 20 of 45 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 32 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion

Post by Maggenzm Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:14 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
rc49ers wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
rc49ers wrote:Desiree Hartsock@DesHartsock 5h
I can't wait to share some exciting news about my wedding dress tomorrow! Stay tuned..

:Woah-hoo:

Desiree Hartsock
The Breaking news! I will be pairing up w/ @maggiesottero to design my wedding dress & an exclusive collection of gowns! #DreamsDoComeTrue
 :married  hearthumbsup

High clap    Wow!!     Exciting news!!   Can't wait to see them on the special next week.  Smiley

Wow is right! This is the best news since the proposal. Sunday can't come fast enough for me!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion

Post by biolalyss Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:31 pm

bleuberry wrote:
rc49ers wrote:Desiree Hartsock@DesHartsock 5h
I can't wait to share some exciting news about my wedding dress tomorrow! Stay tuned..

:Woah-hoo:

Desiree Hartsock
The Breaking news! I will be pairing up w/ @maggiesottero to design my wedding dress & an exclusive collection of gowns! #DreamsDoComeTrue

Wow I LOVE Maggie Sottero dresses! I've had a couple friends wear them when they got married... Her dresses remind me of Monique Lhullier in terms of their quality/beauty, but at a more reasonable price. Anyway, what a great opportunity for Des!  :Smiley:

biolalyss

Female Posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:33 pm

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 20 BeDMcXjCUAENfHf 

Loverly@loverly 3h
Check out "How I'd Wear It' to see how @DesHartsock would style a classic wedding gown! http://lvr.me/1fz9tsI  pic.twitter.com/cz6jJuP2yg

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 20 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 20 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 20 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:22 pm

There's another Bachelor Sunday special coming up. What can you tell us about it?
Harrison: It's love from The Bachelor with all our couples. Trista andRyan renew their vows, we catch up with J.P. and Ashley and also the other couples who have come from the show. Des and Chris are also on and they're great, they're madly in love and hopefully we'll be doing their wedding. We're on a crazy roll lately!

Yay for Des and Chris!!  High clap  Not sure if this was already posted somewhere but wanted to add it.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:55 pm

Have any you watched the special? What did you think about it?

I was happy to see them together, and I see that they are doing well. I was a little annoyed that Des talked over Chris so much. I think she was really excited. But, I also noticed that Chris was a little reserved, looks like Des was more into him than he was into her, maybe it 's just me, kind of worries me a little. I know Des is an open book, she doesn't hide her emotions at all, and you can tell when she is excited. And, I know Chris said that this is forever for him, but it look to me that he is not as certain as he was.

What do you Cres fan think?
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:21 pm

Maggenzm wrote:Have any you watched the special? What did you think about it?

I was happy to see them together, and I see that they are doing well. I was a little annoyed that Des talked over Chris so much. I think she was really excited. But, I also noticed that Chris was a little reserved, looks like Des was more into him than he was into her, maybe it 's just me, kind of worries me a little. I know Des is an open book, she doesn't hide her emotions at all, and you can tell when she is excited. And, I know Chris said that this is forever for him, but it look to me that he is not as certain as he was.

What do you Cres fan think?

I have a different thought on the segment and here goes: Chris is a soft spoken person and so he lets Des talk over him.  Des, if you are reading this, you need to let Chris speak too.  Believe us when we say we love him, and with that we want to hear what he has to say too.  We know you are excited, and so we want to hear and feel his excitement too!

Next, It looked to me that Chris is still into Des but she is not sure.  Heck, she wouldn't even say that she wants to spend the rest of her life with the man.  That worries me, but then again, that may just be me.

Next, I like Molly and Jason sometimes, but on the segment with Team Sigsock, I think all 3 talked over Chris, and Jason was rude for asking Chris: "what, you don't like babies, and as he is responding that he likes babies and wants kids, they interrupted and cut him off.

So again Des, please for the love of God, just as Chris let you talk, show him that respect by letting him talk too!  I am off my soap box now.  What do you Chris and Des fans thinks?
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:43 pm

I find they have a very low-key, low energy vibe - did on the show and now. To me they seem like very pleasant people with a nice relationship, but they don't have personalities or a chemistry together that jumps off of a tv screen at you.

I'm sure they have a very stable, reliable and comfortable type of a relationship and I hope both are very happy - it just doesn't pop on tv, like it always does with JP and Ash. Their more quiet, understated love maybe is harder to see as an outsider peeking in during an interview? I wish the best for them.

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:16 pm

relaxing wrote:I find they have a very low-key, low energy vibe - did on the show and now.  To me they seem like very pleasant people with a nice relationship, but they don't have personalities or a chemistry together that jumps off of a tv screen at you.

I'm sure they have a very stable, reliable and comfortable type of a relationship and I hope both are very happy - it just doesn't pop on tv, like it always does with JP and Ash.  Their more quiet, understated love maybe is harder to see as an outsider peeking in during an interview?  I wish the best for them.

Ok, I understand your theory. Well, if they get married on TV, let's hope it pops out the screen and into our living rooms. Lol! Thanks for your input!
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:59 pm

relaxing wrote:I find they have a very low-key, low energy vibe - did on the show and now.  To me they seem like very pleasant people with a nice relationship, but they don't have personalities or a chemistry together that jumps off of a tv screen at you.

I'm sure they have a very stable, reliable and comfortable type of a relationship and I hope both are very happy - it just doesn't pop on tv, like it always does with JP and Ash.  Their more quiet, understated love maybe is harder to see as an outsider peeking in during an interview?  I wish the best for them.

OK! All is well!!

Last edited by Maggenzm on Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:50 am; edited 2 times in total
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:06 pm

MMA50 wrote:

Ok, I understand your theory.  Well, if they get married on TV, let's hope it pops out the screen and into our living rooms. Lol! Thanks for your input!

Ok! SeaCat wedding will give us another opportunity to see them. I let you know what I think.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:32 pm

I do agree something seemed off in their segment. she kept talking over Chris, & kept saying how she is ready to start a family but didn't mention a lot about planning a wedding just that they will be married forever. It's like she's moving too fast; has their whole life together planned out just to prove to everyone that they are going to make it given what happened. Chris is in love with her, just has a different way of showing it, not a huge PDA person as we've sorta seen on the show. She/they just need to take it one step at a time.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 20 1f49c

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 20 8367-910 Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 20 I_got_13 Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 20 E5kqdm15 Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 20 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:44 pm

Maggenzm wrote:

Yes, I understand that! But, being on TV, they need to figure out how to bring that chemistry out and jump off the TV screen if they want people to watch their wedding on TV. LOL!! I love them though! They are my fav!!

Exactly! In fact, someone over on the ABC board posted that the segment was boring.
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 45 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 32 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion

+91
provenceguy
Maddy
intheroom
Stacia620
StacyNor