SELECT CONTENT

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion

Page 19 of 45 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 32 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion

Post by lipsis Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:49 am

Dont let Mary Fisher get to you. As we Sean and Catherine fans know all too well, she has a Sybill personality and it wont change. Best advice is dont give her what she wants and click on her sire. Although that advice didnt work on our forum either. lol

As for Des and Chris' TV wedding, as we can also tell you, the big details (when, where, how big etc) are totally at the mercy of those darn PTB. Its frustrating but worth it in the end.

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 19 Samuel10Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 19 Samuel10 Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 19 Family10Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 19 Samuel15Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 19 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion

Post by tigertiz Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:35 pm

There's another Bachelor Sunday special coming up. What can you tell us about it?
Harrison: It's love from The Bachelor with all our couples. Trista andRyan renew their vows, we catch up with J.P. and Ashley and also the other couples who have come from the show. Des and Chris are also on and they're great, they're madly in love and hopefully we'll be doing their wedding. We're on a crazy roll lately!
http://www.tvguide.com/News/Bachelor-Juan-Pablo-1075964.aspx
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:24 pm

Promo for the couples special next week showing a preview segment of their life together so far.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 19 8367-910 Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 19 I_got_13 Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 19 E5kqdm15 Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 19 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:32 pm

tigertiz wrote:
There's another Bachelor Sunday special coming up. What can you tell us about it?
Harrison: It's love from The Bachelor with all our couples. Trista andRyan renew their vows, we catch up with J.P. and Ashley and also the other couples who have come from the show. Des and Chris are also on and they're great, they're madly in love and hopefully we'll be doing their wedding. We're on a crazy roll lately!
http://www.tvguide.com/News/Bachelor-Juan-Pablo-1075964.aspx

Thanks tigertiz, Chris harrison is right! They are on a "crazy roll!!" Another wedding after Seancat. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:25 pm

Desiree Hartsock@DesHartsock 5h
I can't wait to share some exciting news about my wedding dress tomorrow! Stay tuned..

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 19 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 19 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 19 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:53 pm

Linds911 wrote:Promo for the couples special next week showing a preview segment of their life together so far.

Awe, I love it! Can't wait to see all the happy couples with Trista and Ryan renewing their vows. What was Des saying, that she is ready to marry Chris? Thanks for posting it here for us to share.

Btw, love Cat and Sean sense of humor. I would love to be hidden under that bed. Hahaha....
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:17 am

She is ready to marry Chris & have lots of kids & dogs :)

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 19 8367-910 Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 19 I_got_13 Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 19 E5kqdm15 Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 19 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:54 am

Linds911 wrote:She is ready to marry Chris & have lots of kids & dogs :)

Well shoot, what is she waiting for? Girlfriend should set the date soon, marry and get started on them babies. Awe.... I am excited to hear her say that!!!
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:54 am

MMA50 wrote:
Linds911 wrote:She is ready to marry Chris & have lots of kids & dogs :)

Well shoot, what is she waiting for? Girlfriend should set the date soon, marry and get started on them babies.  Awe.... I am excited to hear her say that!!!
Hmm, something tells me they already have. We the general public aren't privy to it yet, but think because of what Harrison said lately, there are already things in the works.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:24 pm

rc49ers wrote:Desiree Hartsock@DesHartsock 5h
I can't wait to share some exciting news about my wedding dress tomorrow! Stay tuned..

:Woah-hoo:

Desiree Hartsock
The Breaking news! I will be pairing up w/ @maggiesottero to design my wedding dress & an exclusive collection of gowns! #DreamsDoComeTrue
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:20 pm

bleuberry wrote:

Desiree Hartsock
The Breaking news! I will be pairing up w/ @maggiesottero to design my wedding dress & an exclusive collection of gowns! #DreamsDoComeTrue
 :married  hearthumbsup

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 19 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 19 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 19 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm

rc49ers wrote:
bleuberry wrote:

Desiree Hartsock
 :married  hearthumbsup

High clap  Wow!! Exciting news!! Can't wait to see them on the special next week. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 45 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 32 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion

+91
provenceguy
Maddy
intheroom
Stacia620
StacyNor