SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #7

Page 2 of 46 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #7 - Page 2 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #7

Post by sfrank Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:07 am

afterawhile wrote:

I grabbed this capture off the collage background from Jonathan Cracroft... wish we knew what he was doing in NYC, other than eating at tacky Sabaro's.... bletch

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Found myself deeply pondering what laundry detergent Brooks uses....how does he keep that white shirt so bright white after some many wears (and I assuming washes)  giggling

Last edited by sfrank on Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:18 am; edited 2 times in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #7 - Page 2 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #7

Post by sfrank Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:16 am

Some new pics of Brooks from Boston...

sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:20 am

Thanks! I'm going through Brooks pic withdrawals!

I wonder if he's taping something where he has to say those words he said he had problems saying! Wouldn't that be awesome?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:23 am

sfrank wrote:
afterawhile wrote:

I grabbed this capture off the collage background from Jonathan Cracroft... wish we knew what he was doing in NYC, other than eating at tacky Sabaro's.... bletch

Found myself deeply pondering what laundry detergent Brooks uses....how does he keep that white shirt so bright white after some many wears (and I assuming washes)  giggling
HA! I see that Hannah is next to Brooks in that one picture at the game - wonder if they still communicate??? Anyway, thanks for posting the pictures, hopefully we get some new ones (hopefully even hot modeling ones) soon..

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:38 am

My fav is the one with the Lincoln painting!   Which is your fav?

He's so handsome is many of the pics.  Yeah, we need some new modeling pics of him!

sfrank wrote:Some new pics of Brooks from Boston...

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:42 am

atem wrote:My fav is the one with the Lincoln painting!   Which is your fav?

He's so handsome is many of the pics.  Yeah, we need some new modeling pics of him!

I like that one too plus the last one with him in the chair. He is definitely a very, very hot man! :Smiley: 

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:15 am

sfrank wrote:
afterawhile wrote:

I was more wondering when does he have time to do laundry. giggling giggling 
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:23 am

great pictures sfrank... I like the last two of him in the chair going over his lines.

Back to top Go down

Post by secretviewer Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:44 am

The picture where he's biting his lobster roll shows he's wearing a wrist band that seems to say something like "charity" ? maybe?  Does anyone here know about that wrist band?

I also find it interesting that he's wearing a "Boston Strong" t-shirt in the tapings, which is in reference to the April 15 Boston Marathon bombings, I think. The guys were in black out at that time, weren't they?   I'm a news junkie, so imagining being out of the  loop on that Boston area news for the week would have been odd to me.   I wonder how much "the sequestered ones" get to know about what's happening in the world or back home.
secretviewer
secretviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by secretviewer Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:50 am

nannymargie wrote:
sfrank wrote:
afterawhile wrote:

I was more wondering when does he have time to do laundry.  giggling giggling 
Maybe he has more than one of the same shirt?      I've never read on here if anyone said what the X (sort of) on the shirt means?   Did anyone ever indicate what that shirt means?

He certainly wears it alot.
secretviewer
secretviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:08 am

I can't believe there hasn't been one pic of him in NYC!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:14 am

atem wrote:My fav is the one with the Lincoln painting!   Which is your fav?

Mine too, atem! Did u notice that he is posing like Lincoln?! LOL.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 46 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #7

+21
bamafan
california90
MonicaJM2001
karenap63
Soleil