SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #7

Page 3 of 46 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 24 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #7 - Page 3 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #7

Post by sfrank Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:39 am

atem wrote:I can't believe there hasn't been one pic of him in NYC!  
Shocking but not so shocking ! New Yorkers dont really care and tend to keep it moving. If we do get a pic it will most likely be from a tourist. Perhaps, he is there on business and does not have time to be out and sociable?! He leaves tomorrow so perhaps we will get something today.

Worst case, ill take tomorrow off work and loiter around JFK's Delta departure terminal to Utah. LOL. Just kidding! giggling 
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #7 - Page 3 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #7

Post by Guest Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:43 am

sfrank wrote:
Shocking but not so shocking ! New Yorkers dont really care and tend to keep it moving. If we do get a pic it will most likely be from a tourist. Perhaps, he is there on business and does not have time to be out and sociable?! He leaves tomorrow so perhaps we will get something today.

Worst case, ill take tomorrow off work and loiter around JFK's Delta departure terminal to Utah. LOL. Just kidding! giggling 
sfrank, maybe we can take up a collection and pay you to take off from work and just loiter... just sayin giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:50 am

secretviewer wrote:The picture where he's biting his lobster roll shows he's wearing a wrist band that seems to say something like "charity" ? maybe?  Does anyone here know about that wrist band?

I also find it interesting that he's wearing a "Boston Strong" t-shirt in the tapings, which is in reference to the April 15 Boston Marathon bombings, I think. The guys were in black out at that time, weren't they?   I'm a news junkie, so imagining being out of the  loop on that Boston area news for the week would have been odd to me.   I wonder how much "the sequestered ones" get to know about what's happening in the world or back home.
secretviewer, somewhere I saw a picture of the complete wrist band... not sure where now, but it's for 'charity water' which was part of the focus for inbound13.

Back to top Go down

Post by moonpie Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:51 am

secretviewer wrote:The picture where he's biting his lobster roll shows he's wearing a wrist band that seems to say something like "charity" ? maybe?  Does anyone here know about that wrist band?

I also find it interesting that he's wearing a "Boston Strong" t-shirt in the tapings, which is in reference to the April 15 Boston Marathon bombings, I think. The guys were in black out at that time, weren't they?   I'm a news junkie, so imagining being out of the  loop on that Boston area news for the week would have been odd to me.   I wonder how much "the sequestered ones" get to know about what's happening in the world or back home.
As a New Englander and frequent visitor to Boston, it looks like Brooks did a tour of the North End section of town, which is the "Little Italy" area and part of the Freedom Trail. I was actually in town last week in the same area ... he's eating cannolis outside of what looks like Mike's Pastry (very well known and delicious cannolis). The picture in the church is the Old North Church, where the lanterns were hung as a signal for Paul Revere. Great historical area.

Yeah, the "Boston Strong" shirts have been for sale since the April bombings. You see a lot of them in town for sale by vendors and as fundraising efforts for some of the victims families. It's a really great feeling of pride to see them - nice to see Brooks wearing one.
moonpie
moonpie

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:55 am

moonpie wrote:

As a New Englander and frequent visitor to Boston, it looks like Brooks did a tour of the North End section of town, which is the "Little Italy" area and part of the Freedom Trail.  I was actually in town last week in the same area ... he's eating cannolis outside of what looks like Mike's Pastry (very well known and delicious cannolis).  The picture in the church is the Old North Church, where the lanterns were hung as a signal for Paul Revere.  Great historical area.

Yeah, the "Boston Strong" shirts have been for sale since the April bombings.  You see a lot of them in town for sale by vendors and as fundraising efforts for some of the victims families.  It's a really great feeling of pride to see them - nice to see Brooks wearing one.
Thanks for the info moonpie !:WAVEY: 
Yeah, I thought that was a cannoli.  I think that last set of pics are my most fav of him yet!  Avis are coming soon!  giggling

sfrank wrote:

Ha! I wouldn't blame you one bit! Yeah, I know that people in NYC don't care, but still I want my daily dose of Brooks!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:03 am

moonpie wrote:
As a New Englander and frequent visitor to Boston, it looks like Brooks did a tour of the North End section of town, which is the "Little Italy" area and part of the Freedom Trail.  I was actually in town last week in the same area ... he's eating cannolis outside of what looks like Mike's Pastry (very well known and delicious cannolis).  The picture in the church is the Old North Church, where the lanterns were hung as a signal for Paul Revere.  Great historical area.

Yeah, the "Boston Strong" shirts have been for sale since the April bombings.  You see a lot of them in town for sale by vendors and as fundraising efforts for some of the victims families.  It's a really great feeling of pride to see them - nice to see Brooks wearing one.
thanks for sharing all that moonpie... it's been so long since I was in Boston, I would probably never find anything any longer.  I did recognize the Old North Church I thought, good to have it confirmed. :Smiley:

Back to top Go down

Post by moonpie Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:08 am

:WAVEY: 

Haven't been on the forum lately and it was kind of funny to check into Brooks' forum to see pictures of places I just visited ... Boston is such a great town - I hope he enjoyed it.
moonpie
moonpie

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:03 am

Hope Brooks has his throwing arm ready!

This guy is the Sr. VP of tickets for the Utah Jazz and SLC Bees

@ClaySLC: @brooksforester throwing out the opening pitch at this Saturday nights @SaltLakeBees game 635pm. Fireworks after the game. #bachelorette
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:23 am

Maybe it's because he's advertised he's a Sawx fan. Not a good combo in NYC giggling 
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:34 am

sfrank wrote:Hope Brooks has his throwing arm ready!

This guy is the Sr. VP of tickets for the Utah Jazz and SLC Bees

@ClaySLC: @brooksforester throwing out the opening pitch at this Saturday nights @SaltLakeBees game 635pm. Fireworks after the game. #bachelorette
Yay! High clap  I'm hoping for someone to make a gif of it, if possible (and he doesn't make a fool of himself). Ha.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:15 am

BarbB222 wrote:
Maybe it's because he's advertised he's a Sawx fan. Not a good combo in NYC giggling 
Hey Barb we missed you! :tissuebox Hope you are planning on staying and not leaving us again.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:25 pm

BarbB222 wrote:
:P Maybe! Didn't the Red Sox lose though?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 46 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 24 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #7

+21
bamafan
california90
MonicaJM2001
karenap63
Soleil