SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #7

Page 23 of 46 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 34 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #7 - Page 23 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #7

Post by sfrank Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:11 pm

More food for the starving...found this old video of Brooks!!! LOL "need more cowbell!" Click HD for better quality. ENJOY!

sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #7 - Page 23 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #7

Post by atem Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:38 pm

Wow! Thanks sfrank! Looks like those shorts have been with him for longer than I thought! LOL

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:45 am

Brooks was at Utah College Football game so we should get more sightings!!!

Oh hey, it's the guy who dumped the bachelorette. Gotta love Football season!  #love #me #life #instagood #football #utah #sky #night #bachelorette #goutes
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:52 am

Old one from bees game...I know its the same shirt!!! LOL!.

sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:58 am

great job digging these up sfranks... appreciating the eye candy giggling 

Brooks looks tired in the recent one... hope he's taking good care of himself

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:09 am

atem wrote:Wow!  Thanks sfrank!  Looks like those shorts have been with him for longer than I thought!  LOL
LOL! Yes, apparently the mustard shorts have been around at least since 2011...giggling 
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:12 am

sfrank...Thank you so much for the video..I just can't get enough of seeing Brooks, so this really helped get through the dry spell with him being MIA... :Clap: 

Team Sugar And Spice [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:31 am

Judiful wrote:sfrank...Thank you so much for the video..I just can't get enough of seeing Brooks, so this really helped get through the dry spell with him being MIA... :Clap: 
He went to the Utah Ute's football homecoming game! Waiting for pics.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:01 am

sfrank wrote:
atem wrote:Wow!  Thanks sfrank!  Looks like those shorts have been with him for longer than I thought!  LOL
LOL! Yes, apparently the mustard shorts have been around at least since 2011...giggling 
Too funny! Thanks so much for the pics and video sfrank! He looks exactly the same in the Bees game as he does in the football game pic. Must be the shirt!

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:08 am

Some of the pics...

sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:32 pm

I love these pictures especially the last one..thanks so much !!

Team Sugar And Spice [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:48 pm

He looks great! Thanks for sharing the pics. However, not that shirt again! Ugh!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 46 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 34 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #7

+21
bamafan
california90
MonicaJM2001
karenap63
Soleil