SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 31 of 63 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 47 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:20 am

I’ve lost track of everyone for a while :Smiley: you guys are doing 100 mph laugh out loud! :Auto: i'm just cathing up with all the updates of our favorite couple and i am really enjoying the fun ride with y'all.

Last edited by StevAlimc on Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by thankful7 Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:30 am

Good Night Team SeanCat. Thanks for  all of your Welcomes today. Sending a lot of patience from TEXAS. Hopefully SOON:Smiley: 
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:48 am

joyjoy wrote:I'm all smile reading happy comments in this board! Thought this video of our favorite couple will bring joy and smile to everyone. My problem is I don't how to post it. https://youtu.be/3H3A8rzHbpQ
hearthumbsup 

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:50 am

umngirl wrote:
smartcat wrote:
lipsis wrote:
catherinegiudiciTrowback Tuesday @seanloweksu
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 31 903a3bb8150611e3995622000a1f9812_7
Just noticed "turn about is fair play" look where Cat's hand is............take that hubby
No wonder Sean has such a big grin on his face. Hugesmile 
Cat and the canary for sure!

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:12 am

docnash14 wrote:
umngirl wrote:
smartcat wrote:
lipsis wrote:
catherinegiudiciTrowback Tuesday @seanloweksu
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 31 903a3bb8150611e3995622000a1f9812_7
Just noticed "turn about is fair play" look where Cat's hand is............take that hubby
No wonder Sean has such a big grin on his face. Hugesmile 
Cat and the canary for sure!
giggling Sean's surely concealing something mischievous behind that huge grin.

Thanks guys for all the updates. What a great way to wake up this morning. I checked in here very briefly in the wee hours of the morning and could feel the excitement. Like all of you, I am ecstatic for this new chapter of their life together. Sean must be on cloud 9. He's finally brought his bride to be, home for good High clap Hopefully the wedding is soon. However, Cat's mom, sisters and family must be going through a combination of emotions. As much as they are happy and supportive of SeanCat, I would imagine it's equally hard for them to say goodbye to Catherine. She's such a wonderful young woman.

And with that said, :happydance: and would also like to join in the group hug...:campfire: Y'all are BEST :Smiley:

Back to top Go down

Post by Macswife8 Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:01 am

Waking up this morning my mind went straight to Sean and Catherine thinking of their first night probably not under the same roof. Probably also another reason for their longer, leisurely trip home just to have her to himself for a little while longer. And thinking like Iploeg that Sean must be on cloud 9 now that Catherine, his bride to be is finally home and pinching himself trying to believe it all. Come on ABC They need their wedding, We need their wedding. I really do feel like it will be, dare I say it, soon, so hopefully this time should only be for a matter of weeks or a couple of months at best I'm hoping but I know it will pass soon for them as they'll stay busy but like all of you I hate to see them apart for any length of time too.

I think we should all think of investing in Kimberly Clark stock as I think shares due to their Kleenex sales going up will soon be going up!

A silly little thing here but have you guys noticed how much this little emoticon is so like Sean and Catherine? :sweetheart: Big dark eyes for her and those baby blues for him! I just find it appropriately cute!!

Last edited by Macswife8 on Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:17 am

Macswife8 wrote:Waking up this morning my mind went straight to Sean and Catherine thinking of their first night probably not under the same roof. Probably also the reason for their longer, leisurely trip home just to have her to himself for a little while longer. And thinking like Iploeg that Sean must be on cloud 9 now that Catherine, his bride to be is finally home. Come on ABC they need their wedding, we need their wedding. I think we should all think of investing in Kimberly Clark stock as I think shares in their Kleenex will soon be going up!
Speaking of investing in Kleenex, I cried again this morning at my desk as I went through a few of their videos on youtube. The wedding will certainly have many of our eyes running :yes: 

ETA: Sean and Catherine are a very unique couple coming from this franchise. They are in no way comparable to any other couple from this show. Their journey has been amazing and intriguing to say the least. While L.A has proven to be the demise of many couples from the show, Sean and Catherine have shown that their relationship can withstand anything, even the so called madness of L.A. They've seized every opportunity TOGETHER while in L.A, made lasting friendships and most importantly have had fun with it all, WITHOUT compromising their morals and values. Sean is such a stand up guy and wouldn't have picked a better woman to call his wife.

Last edited by Iploeg on Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edit.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:22 am

Macswife8 wrote:

A silly little thing here but have you guys noticed how much this little emoticon is so like Sean and Catherine? :sweetheart: Big dark eyes for her and those baby blues for him! I just find it appropriately cute!!
And yes to the bolded. I see a resemblance Hugesmile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Macswife8 Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:24 am

Iploeg wrote:
Macswife8 wrote:Waking up this morning my mind went straight to Sean and Catherine thinking of their first night probably not under the same roof. Probably also the reason for their longer, leisurely trip home just to have her to himself for a little while longer. And thinking like Iploeg that Sean must be on cloud 9 now that Catherine, his bride to be is finally home. Come on ABC they need their wedding, we need their wedding. I think we should all think of investing in Kimberly Clark stock as I think shares in their Kleenex will soon be going up!
Speaking of investing in Kleenex, I cried again this morning at my desk as I went through a few of their videos on youtube. The wedding will certainly have many of our eyes running :yes: 

ETA: Sean and Catherine are a very unique couple coming from this franchise. They are in no way comparable to any other couple from this show. Their journey has been amazing and intriguing to say the least. While L.A has proven to be the demise of many couples from the show, Sean and Catherine have shown that their relationship can withstand anything, even the so called madness of L.A. They've seized every opportunity TOGETHER while in L.A, made lasting friendships and most importantly have had fun with it all, WITHOUT compromising their morals and values. Sean is such a stand up guy and wouldn't have picked a better woman to call his wife.
I wholeheartedly agree with you Iploeg! And yea, the tears are getting more often now aren't they can't even imagine when we all hear the news of the date and then the wedding itself not to mention days leading up to it. Oh wow! Yea, maybe that investing isn't such a bad idea, hugh!!
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 31 Empty ME TOO!,

Post by bronie Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:09 am

umngirl wrote:
Linds911 wrote:High clap Now I along w/ lipsis have to deal with them being in different time zones now. *sigh*
While motheroffive and I are really excited they are in ours. :Smiley: At least it's earlier not later.

bronie

Female Posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:46 am

Good Morning Team SeanCat! I agree CHANGE is always BITTERSWEET. It is not waiting for the rain to pass, it is how we dance in the rain.. I am soooo excited for their next chapter ,another level of favor. MAGICAL!
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:01 am

mornin' all! it's so great to see all the new faces (err... names) on here. welcome, welcome! Smiley

i'm looking forward to what today brings.

also, does anyone remember when the bach blooper special is being aired this month? i know it's been discussed but my memory seems to be non-existent. and honestly, i am too lazy to go back through all the threads to find it. ha. i really, really hope and #pray for a possible special announcement #soon.

:crazed

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
:sprinklehearts
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 31 8554319625_3737a89572_tCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 31 8555428414_13183c9699_tCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 31 8555428450_fee0585c93_tCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 31 8554319581_bc2fce6132_t
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 63 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 47 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+36
pinkflowers31
bronie
Cee Wiggins
lucyjordan
bluejay8