SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 32 of 63 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 47 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by smartcat Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:07 am

handwave handwave What an exciting day we had here yesterday. One of the dreams we've had and discussed many times came true and our Cat is now in Dallas with her boo. Their are great things in store for our adorable twosome in the near future but I want to also enjoy the now things that will unfold as we're not so patiently waiting for "soon" I love coming here and spending time with fellow Sean cat team members. Such fun to have so many new posters come and join us. So a happy good morning to all and here's to another wonderful day.  Bring us Mom, Dad and the girls PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE. Will be in and out all day with lots of company in town, but I'll sneak away and get here to check in.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by jcrbil Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:10 am

deeliciouz wrote:mornin' all! it's so great to see all the new faces (err... names) on here. welcome, welcome! Smiley

i'm looking forward to what today brings.

also, does anyone remember when the bach blooper special is being aired this month? i know it's been discussed but my memory seems to be non-existent. and honestly, i am too lazy to go back through all the threads to find it. ha. i really, really hope and #pray for a possible special announcement #soon.

:crazed
It's scheduled for Sept. 10.  It is the replay of the one aired in May.  I'm hoping maybe they'll enbed a little something in it.  Did the original include a promo for Des' season?  If so, it would be quite out of date.... and perhaps they could put an extra surprise in its place (wishful thinking?).

Last edited by jcrbil on Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Macswife8 Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:26 am

Good morning everyone! I also had a question. I was wondering which day this week that Cat's article will be coming out. Thanks. Wishing everyone a blessed day.
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:29 am

We dont know yet, Macswife!

I also had a random question that I put over on our general discussion thread. Check it out!

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 32 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 32 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 32 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 32 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 32 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:37 am

so many possibilities in store for all of us and for our seancat. ;) excitedness!

jcrbil - i'm right there with you on the wishful thinking part. it would be strange to see the promo for des' season again. especially after it ended! never even thought of it that way before. hmmm...

macswife8 - i have no idea either!

lipsis - heading over there now! Smiley

watch, everything will happen on one day and this section is going to implode. giggling 

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
:sprinklehearts
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 32 8554319625_3737a89572_tCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 32 8555428414_13183c9699_tCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 32 8555428450_fee0585c93_tCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 32 8554319581_bc2fce6132_t
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:41 am

I am thinking today might be the "unpacking and settling day". I have also a feeling wifey and hubby stayed overnight at hubby's parents house . Just my opinion . And today might be the day putting everything at the new place/places. Then time for their friends and so on so forth . Whenever they finished their unpacking . I can only think they will enjoying their time with the girls too but I am pretty sure they will have a  busy day today . Just saying .

Last edited by lovebites8727 on Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:46 am; edited 2 times in total
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:43 am

deeliciouz wrote:so many possibilities in store for all of us and for our seancat. ;) excitedness!

jcrbil - i'm right there with you on the wishful thinking part. it would be strange to see the promo for des' season again. especially after it ended! never even thought of it that way before. hmmm...

macswife8 - i have no idea either!

lipsis - heading over there now! Smiley

watch, everything will happen on one day and this section is going to implode. giggling 
Sept 10th "heard" I mean saw that on the way out the door. Certainly sounds like a promising place for what we all want to hear.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:10 pm

smartcat wrote:handwave handwave What an exciting day we had here yesterday. One of the dreams we've had and discussed many times came true and our Cat is now in Dallas with her boo. Their are great things in store for our adorable twosome in the near future but I want to also enjoy the now things that will unfold as we're not so patiently waiting for "soon" I love coming here and spending time with fellow Sean cat team members. Such fun to have so many new posters come and join us. So a happy good morning to all and here's to another wonderful day.  Bring us Mom, Dad and the girls PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE. Will be in and out all day with lots of company in town, but I'll sneak away and get here to check in.
What about a little surprise from SeanCat together this morning. We are WAITING!
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:16 pm

thankful7 wrote:
smartcat wrote:handwave handwave What an exciting day we had here yesterday. One of the dreams we've had and discussed many times came true and our Cat is now in Dallas with her boo. Their are great things in store for our adorable twosome in the near future but I want to also enjoy the now things that will unfold as we're not so patiently waiting for "soon" I love coming here and spending time with fellow Sean cat team members. Such fun to have so many new posters come and join us. So a happy good morning to all and here's to another wonderful day.  Bring us Mom, Dad and the girls PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE. Will be in and out all day with lots of company in town, but I'll sneak away and get here to check in.
What about a little surprise from SeanCat together this morning. We are WAITING!
I think still early in dallas though. It's 10:13 am. So maybe they are awake or might still not be laugh out loud. We will just wait how's their day today . If they are so busy , we might not get a lot of tweets from them or pics from them laugh out loud. But if they are out around dallas then we might see some pics of them laugh out loud.And yeah if they are with their friends too:)
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:04 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:
thankful7 wrote:
I think still early in dallas though. It's 10:13 am. So maybe they are awake or might still not be laugh out loud. We will just wait how's their day today . If they are so busy , we might not get a lot of tweets from them or pics from them laugh out loud. But if they are out around dallas then we might see some pics of them laugh out loud.And yeah if they are with their friends too:)
I agree, just wishful thinking. Now I really can't stay focused. laugh out loud.
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:18 pm

@SeanLowe09: Good to be home. I missed you Dallas.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 32 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 32 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 32 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 32 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 32 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:22 pm

Sean has been mostly gone from Dallas since March 2012 (when he left to meet Emily). I'm sure he is happy to be home.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 63 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 47 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+36
pinkflowers31
bronie
Cee Wiggins
lucyjordan
bluejay8