SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 33 of 63 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 48 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by blessed66 Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:23 pm

lipsis wrote:
@SeanLowe09: Good to be home. I missed you Dallas.
Its nice that you are home Sean but can you let us know how excited are you to be back home with Catherine. We want to see you do a happy dance

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 33 Cather10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 33 -the-b12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 33 Bach1212Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 33 Bachel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 33 Wecsrp12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 33 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by lipsis Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:24 pm

@SeanLowe09: Good luck this season @PetaMurgatroyd ! Should I warn Brant that you are physically abusive or should I let him find out on his own?

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 33 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 33 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 33 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 33 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 33 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:26 pm

blessed66 wrote:
lipsis wrote:
Its nice that you are home Sean but can you let us know how excited are you to be back home with Catherine.  We want to see you do a happy dance
It is interesting to me that so far no online service, even Wetpaint, has picked up that they have moved back to Dallas. Maybe this will do it!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:31 pm

jcrbil wrote:Sean has been mostly gone from Dallas since March 2012 (when he left to meet Emily).  I'm sure he is happy to be home.
I thought he went back home after Emily sent him home?

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 33 Cather10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 33 -the-b12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 33 Bach1212Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 33 Bachel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 33 Wecsrp12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 33 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:37 pm

blessed66 wrote:
jcrbil wrote:Sean has been mostly gone from Dallas since March 2012 (when he left to meet Emily).  I'm sure he is happy to be home.
He did go back home at the end of May.... but was back and forth to LA for most of July, August... and then to LA in September. He was hardly in Dallas at all while his season aired- between promoting his season, doing business and other appearances and, most importantly seeing Catherine. So he really hasn't been in Dallas much since he left to meet Emily.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:13 pm

Maybe we will see a lot of them later. They are just got home from their moving.  Now it will be interesting to see if we could see some pics of them in dallas either with just them, family, the girls or friends laugh out loud. A fan pic I don't mind too giggling I have a feeling wifey is busy spending time with lowe's family at the moment giggling . Or she is very busy her moving to a new place and no time tweeting giggling
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkflowers31 Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:14 pm

deeliciouz wrote:mornin' all! it's so great to see all the new faces (err... names) on here. welcome, welcome! :)

i'm looking forward to what today brings.

Well I'm fairly new around here and haven't posted that much. But this excitement is contagious, so I think I need to post more often! I'm so happy Sean and Catherine are finally home in Dallas. Time for the wedding!!
pinkflowers31
pinkflowers31

Female Posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:16 pm

jcrbil wrote:
blessed66 wrote:
He did go back home at the end of May.... but was back and forth to LA for most of July, August... and then to LA in September.  He was hardly in Dallas at all while his season aired- between promoting his season, doing  business and other appearances and, most importantly seeing Catherine.  So he really hasn't been in Dallas much since he left to meet Emily.
Yeah you are right.
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:17 pm

motheroffive wrote:
blessed66 wrote:
lipsis wrote:
Its nice that you are home Sean but can you let us know how excited are you to be back home with Catherine.  We want to see you do a happy dance
It is interesting to me that so far no online service, even Wetpaint, has picked up that they have moved back to Dallas. Maybe this will do it!
This one,,, :Smiley:  http://celebs.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981947830

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:21 pm

asianAnnieb wrote:
motheroffive wrote:
blessed66 wrote:
lipsis wrote:
This one,,, :Smiley:    http://celebs.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981947830  
Wow! That fast! Smiley. Thanks for posting .
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:23 pm

jcrbil wrote:
blessed66 wrote:
He did go back home at the end of May.... but was back and forth to LA for most of July, August... and then to LA in September.  He was hardly in Dallas at all while his season aired- between promoting his season, doing  business and other appearances and, most importantly seeing Catherine.  So he really hasn't been in Dallas much since he left to meet Emily.
WOW! What a WHIRLWIND.. He kept FAITH and his eyes on the most  precious diamond, his ladylove CATHERINE.  AWESOME!!!!
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:25 pm

Yeah, :Smiley:  i like these too,,, don't know if you've seen it already,

http://www.examiner.com/article/the-bachelor-sean-lowe-shows-catherine-giudici-pride-with-new-photo

http://www.examiner.com/article/bachelorette-star-catherine-giudici-changing-herself-to-suit-sean-lowe

http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelor/articles/2013-09-03-is-catherine-giudici-changing-values

http://thestir.cafemom.com/entertainment/160554/sean_lowe_shares_bachelor_photos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 63 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 48 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+36
pinkflowers31
bronie
Cee Wiggins
lucyjordan
bluejay8