SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 18 - Tweet/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 31 of 62 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 46 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 18 - Tweet/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor 18 - Tweet/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by docnash14 Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:39 am

IrishGal wrote:
docnash14 wrote:JuanPa doing it his way:

Juan Pablo Galavis™ ‏@JuanPaGalavis 8m

I WISH more scenes like THIS one would have been SHOWN for everyone... #SOSVenezuela [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Yep, exactly his way.  All about him.  

Don't agree other than it being about his concern and love for his country.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 18 - Tweet/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor 18 - Tweet/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by just2relax Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:28 am

He is trying to educate Americans on what is going on in his beloved country. I admire him for the attempt.

just2relax

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:06 pm

docnash14 wrote:
IrishGal wrote:

I WISH more scenes like THIS one would have been SHOWN for everyone... #SOSVenezuela [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Irish, all I see is a man who is very concern about his country. Remind me of my brother in law who has been here for almost 40 years, but his main concern is what is going in our county, the DRCongo. Nothing wrong with that.
Watching the show since episode 1 with a positive mind set, I noticed how caring he is towards the girls. He loves surprising them and making them happy. Heck! he had cried sending girls home more than any bach/rette on that show. People can say what they want, that doesn't change who he is. Still love me some Juan Pablo.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:39 pm

Why would he put up a deleted scene of him and Nikki and it's only a dedication to his country. Come on. What Nikki got to do with that.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by JesseJames24 Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:41 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
docnash14 wrote:
IrishGal wrote:

Irish, all I see is a man who is very concern about his country. Remind me of my brother in law who has been here for almost 40 years, but his main concern is what is going in our county, the DRCongo. Nothing wrong with that.
Watching the show since episode 1 with a positive mind set, I noticed how caring he is towards the girls. He loves surprising them and making them happy. Heck! he had cried sending girls home more than any bach/rette on that show. People can say what they want, that doesn't change who he is. Still love me some Juan Pablo.

If it was all about his country he could post a million different things to show his concern like he has been for the last 2 weeks. His twitter has been all about Venezuela for the last few weeks. This being said I think it speaks volumes that he posted this deleted scene of him and Nikki. If anything, the fact it's her in the video plus a shout out to his country on top of her meeting his family that day is 100% proof she is the F1. SO many special things just for HER. Also, it's not like the video is just about Venezuela, it's also about her and lots of kissing ect. NO WAY he would post that if Nikki is not his F1.

JesseJames24

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:12 pm

JesseJames24 wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
docnash14 wrote:
IrishGal wrote:

Juan Pablo Galavis™️ ‏@JuanPaGalavis 8m

If it was all about his country he could post a million different things to show his concern like he has been for the last 2 weeks. His twitter has been all about Venezuela for the last few weeks. This being said I think it speaks volumes that he posted this deleted scene of him and Nikki. If anything, the fact it's her in the video plus a shout out to his country on top of her meeting his family that day is 100% proof she is the F1. SO many special things just for HER. Also, it's not like the video is just about Venezuela, it's also about her and lots of kissing ect. NO WAY he would post that if Nikki is not his F1.
 :yes: I would have to agree Jesse. I'm still going to wait until the finale to see how things play out in the end. I think someone said on one of the other threads that he has posted this video 4 times. He could have posted others about his country, so to me, this video is very telling. We'll see as this season has been very weird to me.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:53 pm

quietpal wrote:
JesseJames24 wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
docnash14 wrote:
IrishGal wrote:

Juan Pablo Galavis™️ ‏@JuanPaGalavis 8m

:yes: I would have to agree Jesse. I'm still going to wait until the finale to see how things play out in the end. I think someone said on one of the other threads that he has posted this video 4 times. He could have posted others about his country, so to me, this video is very telling. We'll see as this season has been very weird to me.

True, I always saw Nikki as the best fit for him. She is the only one who has asked questions. They have normal conversation with normal kissing. And He treats her totally different than the others, looks to me like F1, but who knows, you can't be sure with these things. We shall see!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:26 pm

This one is cute- 24 things we've learned from the Bachelor. It's from Buzzfeed. The link to it is in this tweet. Maybe someone can post it - the best I can do is this link

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:33 pm

livlafluv1 wrote:This one is cute- 24 things we've learned from the Bachelor.  It's from Buzzfeed. The link to it is in this tweet.  Maybe someone can post it - the best I can do is this link

Link:

Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:48 pm

Thanks Mirzam. Just trying to keep things light. Notice things tend to get a little heated at this point in the season.

I also watched the youtube video of Sen. Marco Rubio's speech that JP tweeted about a little while ago. While I was not a big fan of the way JP spoke to Clare after the swim in the ocean, I think there is more going on there intellectually than some give him credit for. He does not appear to get idioms, which would totally make sense-I wouldn't necessarily expect him to.
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:59 pm

livlafluv1 wrote:Thanks Mirzam. Just trying to keep things light. Notice things tend to get a little heated at this point in the season.

I also watched the youtube video of Sen. Marco Rubio's speech that JP tweeted about a little while ago. While I was not a big fan of the way JP spoke to Clare after the swim in the ocean, I think there is more going on there intellectually than some give him credit for. He does not appear to get idioms, which would totally make sense-I wouldn't necessarily expect him to.

Juan Pablo's father is a very accomplished man, an engineer I believe. In an interview Chris Harrison called him the original Dos Equis guy, The Most Interesting Man in the World. So one would assume that Juan Pablo is no Philistine.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:26 pm

Mirzam wrote:
livlafluv1 wrote:Thanks Mirzam. Just trying to keep things light. Notice things tend to get a little heated at this point in the season.

Juan Pablo's father is a very accomplished man, an engineer I believe. In an interview Chris Harrison called him the original Dos Equis guy, The Most Interesting Man in the World. So one would assume that Juan Pablo is no Philistine.

I agree. If I understood what I was hearing in the countdown to JP episode, he was dropped off by his father at an American college close to the age of 16 where he played soccer. He graduated in 4 years. (Being a student/athlete is not always as easy as it looks, in addition to studying in what is his second language) of course, I have no idea what his degree is in. He appears to be interested in sports/entertainment and although much fun has been made of his career, I suspect his real occupation is something closer to the public relations field, helping to promote athletes and entertainers of Venezuelan heritage, as well as others. His daughter is obviously being provided with artistic opportunities, as evidenced by the dance recital and the fact that she has a vocal coach. His "real" purpose for doing the show, only he knows for sure. After his edit, and the not so subtle digs he has received from CH and others, I hope he ends up with whatever he was looking for.
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 62 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 46 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 18 - Tweet/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+77
Alanna
Sable
Cari
Mustang19
ElonM