SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 18 - Tweet/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 62 of 62 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 18 - Tweet/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor 18 - Tweet/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by dw_a_mom Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:03 pm

nuts2uiam wrote:
I also hate to be negative relative to successful couples, but of course Molly is going to be nice to them, she has her own show now and wouldn't that be a feather in her cap if she could speak to them.  Now on the positive side, I truly believe that only those who have negotiate the slippery slope of the bach/ette coupledom can really understand what it is like to negotiate that and survive.  I liken it to the former U.S. Presidents club, there are so few of them and despite being foes at one time, many become close after they leave office. :Smiley: 

One of the things I like about Molly is that she is a true fan of reality TV, despite all she knows about the manipulation. She admits to getting lost in story in the moment of watching, and enjoying the story. I think that is a big part of why her and Jason have not ticked off TPTB with their podcasts; her enthusiasm is so genuine. But in the end she separates the people from their reality TV characters quite well, and has certainly lived how contorted everything about this show can be. I think she can be a true friend to both Nikki and Juan Pablo.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 18 - Tweet/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor 18 - Tweet/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by 2observe Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:59 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:
nuts2uiam wrote:
I also hate to be negative relative to successful couples, but of course Molly is going to be nice to them, she has her own show now and wouldn't that be a feather in her cap if she could speak to them.  Now on the positive side, I truly believe that only those who have negotiate the slippery slope of the bach/ette coupledom can really understand what it is like to negotiate that and survive.  I liken it to the former U.S. Presidents club, there are so few of them and despite being foes at one time, many become close after they leave office. :Smiley: 

One of the things I like about Molly is that she is a true fan of reality TV, despite all she knows about the manipulation.  She admits to getting lost in story in the moment of watching, and enjoying the story.  I think that is a big part of why her and Jason have not ticked off TPTB with their podcasts; her enthusiasm is so genuine.  But in the end she separates the people from their reality TV characters quite well, and has certainly lived how contorted everything about this show can be.  I think she can be a true friend to both Nikki and Juan Pablo.
ITA. Molly and Jason are better equipped (imo) to help Juan and Nikki because they also had a child to consider in their relationshp.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:20 pm

I'm not so sure the common denominator of being a single parent when being the lead is what will create a friendship between the Mesnicks and JP and Nikki. Both leads created a storm and I think that is more what will make them understand each other. Nevertheless, JP needs to undergo some behavior modification. JMHO.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:55 pm

Columbia, MD wrote:Nevertheless, JP needs to undergo some behavior modification.  JMHO.

Well, yeah, I agree.  He may have been edited but there were quite a few things he said and did that were not exactly pieced together or forced on him.  I do not think he is ready for any type of serious relationship.  Yet, I also feel bad for how he has been treated and I feel bad for Nikki.  There is no giant sin in having things left to learn in life but, geez, the public and TPTB can be harsh.
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:10 pm

I think Jason and Molly will help soften Juan Pablo's hurt and anger. Through them, he will observe and feel first hand what finding the right one can lead to even if it started with a TV show. In other words, he couldn't grasp TPTB feeling so sure of what could be... he felt it was being forced on him...he didn't care what they wanted. I really think that attitude he's so filled with at the moment will take a backseat...but it's going to take a GREAT deal of time. I'm just one of those who feel he's earned that time through TPTB actions and the media onslaught.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:48 pm

Columbia, MD wrote:I'm not so sure the common denominator of being a single parent when being the lead is what will create a friendship between the Mesnicks and JP and Nikki.  Both leads created a storm and I think that is more what will make them understand each other.  Nevertheless, JP needs to undergo some behavior modification.  JMHO.
Oh I agree, but I meant that in addition to all of that they both were single dads, so Jason and Molly would also understand the parenting side as well.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 62 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 18 - Tweet/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+77
Alanna
Sable
Cari
Mustang19
ElonM