SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion Empty Andi Dorfman- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion

Post by atem Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:52 am

Andi Dorfman is  26, from Buckhead, GA.

Andi Dorfman- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion Andidorfman_zpsab60be04

Assistant District Attorney at the Fulton County (girl, you can do better than this show).

Twitter – Andi Dorfman (currently down)
LinkedIn – Andi Dorfman
Pinterest – Andi Dorfman

Read more at http://realitysteve.com/2013/09/19/the-bachelor-juan-spoilers-commentary-contestants/#kaosQYgYKMG1FDKq.99

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion Empty Re: Andi Dorfman- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion

Post by chloep Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:46 pm

UPDATE: Andi is at least F6

Andi Dorfman- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion 10704410

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion Empty Re: Andi Dorfman- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion

Post by chloep Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:39 am

So, since Andi made it this far, here are some additional pictures of/info on her:

Andi Dorfman- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion Andi_dorfmanAndi Dorfman- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion Andi3

Perfect mate: Someone who is confident (but not cocky), funny, athletic and knows how to change a light bulb

I am complimented most often on: My feistiness or my face

The gutsiest thing I’ve ever done for love: Fly halfway across the country to surprise a guy for his birthday

Deal-breakers: Cheaters, insecure guys and anyone who turns off my family

Biggest turn-ons: Confidence, in shape, good family and someone you can be goofy with

Longest relationship: Three years

Where do you hang out? Buckhead, mainly, but I love venturing out to Midtown for great dinners with friends.

Ideal date: Dinner at a hip restaurant, followed by dessert at Café Intermezzo

Hobbies: Going to the lake, happy hours with girlfriends and shopping

Favorite restaurants: 10 Degrees South, Aria, Tomo Japanese Restaurant and Café Intermezzo

Favorite sports team: Atlanta Braves

Most proud pro moment: Landing my dream job right out of school and getting the chance to make the community I live in a better and safer place

Part of the body you notice first: His face

You know you’re in love when: I feel sad when the guy leaves, whether he’s going out of town or just leaving for a few hours.

Celebrity crushes: Josh Duhamel, Ryan Gosling and Tom Brady

Something people would never guess about you: I can eat more than anyone at the table, and I am the worst singer you’ll ever meet!

Personal style: Pretty eclectic. Preppy, but I can dress with some edge—I love a great pair of black leather pants.

Describe yourself in three words: Feisty, loyal and considerate

When I want to feel sexy, I… put on my highest stilettos.

What’s the best advice you’ve ever been given? My mom taught me the word integrity. She said, ‘It’s what you do when no one is watching.’

My greatest ambition in life: Be happy, regardless of where I am in my career, who I am with or what I have

Guilty pleasure: Reality TV

I can’t get enough of: Chocolate, Diet Coke and going to the lake

Signature drink: A glass of chardonnay or a Cosmo

I wouldn’t be caught dead wearing: Tennis shoes with jeans

The key to my heart is: Just loving me—that goes for everyone, whether it’s a guy, a friend or a family member

I see her as the next Bachelorette. :yes: 
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:31 pm

Andi is in the F4

Her HTD will be probably filmed this Sunday(27th) in Atlanta.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:30 pm

With all she has going for her, I can't imagine why she'd be interested in JP. But if she really is as feisty as she says, she'd make a great Bette. They could bring Mike G back as a contestant for her. giggling 

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:10 am

IrishGal wrote:With all she has going for her, I can't imagine why she'd be interested in JP.  But if she really is as feisty as she says, she'd make a great Bette.  They could bring Mike G back as a contestant for her.  giggling 
Out of the 4, I immediately thought next 'ette.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:09 pm

I love that she loves Josh D! :)

Her gallery is up:
http://wp.me/p1Pls6-4JW

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:49 pm

For all the talk of her being F1 not many post on her thread

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:15 pm

happygirl77us wrote:For all the talk of her being F1 not many post on her thread  
There was more discussion on the contestants thread when comparing the Final 4.
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:17 pm

Props to Andi! Next Bachelorette seems likely! ;)

Well, Juan Pablo definitely had his overnights with all three girls. However, on the morning of the rose ceremony, Andi met up with Juan Pablo and told him she didn’t want to be there anymore and was removing herself from the competition. So the rose ceremony turned into one of those, “Only accept this rose if you really want to be here. I mean, REALLY want to, so we only have to fake this thing for another week or so.” Both Clare and Nikki accepted roses.

Rose Ceremony Elimination: None. Andi Dorfman eliminated herself the morning of the rose ceremony.

Read more at http://realitysteve.com/2013/11/20/the-bachelor-juan-pablo-episode-by-episode-spoilers-2/#sLwYysHRHx8sc9S5.99
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:32 pm

I hope so.

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:41 pm

Linds911 wrote:Props to Andi! Next Bachelorette seems likely! ;)

Well, Juan Pablo definitely had his overnights with all three girls. However, on the morning of the rose ceremony, Andi met up with Juan Pablo and told him she didn’t want to be there anymore and was removing herself from the competition. So the rose ceremony turned into one of those, “Only accept this rose if you really want to be here. I mean, REALLY want to, so we only have to fake this thing for another week or so.” Both Clare and Nikki accepted roses.

Rose Ceremony Elimination: None. Andi Dorfman eliminated herself the morning of the rose ceremony.

Read more at http://realitysteve.com/2013/11/20/the-bachelor-juan-pablo-episode-by-episode-spoilers-2/#sLwYysHRHx8sc9S5.99
Well played Andi Dorfman clapping! I hope she does become the next Bachelorette (as planned *wink*), and is personable. A professional woman, I'm all over that train!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion

+57
barbell
pavalygurl
oless4
Nativenewyorker
Catdwoman50