SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion

Post by Mirzam Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:26 am

albean99 wrote:Didn't someone from the board say that Andi met with THTB when she was in CA to finalize? I always thought she was the most likely so not surprised RS is confirming. I think she'll be good and it suits her more to be in control of the situation (as much as they let you, lol).

Mr Write!
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion

Post by Linds911 Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:29 am

Well Andi was my 2nd choice after Renee so let's hope she has better luck!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Andi Dorfman- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion - Page 8 8367-910 Andi Dorfman- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion - Page 8 I_got_13 Andi Dorfman- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion - Page 8 E5kqdm15 Andi Dorfman- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion - Page 8 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:57 pm

RS tweeted that Andi has been seen filming in CA. I don't follow him by choice but wanted to see if he was talking about the WTA yet and couldn't find anything.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:12 pm

albean99 wrote:RS tweeted that Andi has been seen filming in CA. I don't follow him by choice but wanted to see if he was talking about the WTA yet and couldn't find anything.

Nothing yet....  :whistle: 
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:27 am

Reality tv world has an article that talks about what happens tonight with Andi-May not be 100% but sounds pretty close to what may have happened. Doesn't specifically identify Nikki, but says one of the remaining women questions what Andi saw about JP that she didn't and that she starts to question things. It does say both remaining women decide to continue on.
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:00 am

albean99 wrote:RS tweeted that Andi has been seen filming in CA. I don't follow him by choice but wanted to see if he was talking about the WTA yet and couldn't find anything.

Has there been pictures like there were with Desiree?

I just don't see Andi being The Bachelorette. I just don't see it.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:14 am

atem wrote:

I just don't see Andi being The Bachelorette.  I just don't see it.

You should watch her HTD and FD(post FD/where she dumps like a pro).  :yes: 

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:23 am

chloep wrote:
atem wrote:

I just don't see Andi being The Bachelorette.  I just don't see it.

You should watch her HTD and FD(post FD/where she dumps like a pro).  :yes: 

No thanks. She knew she wasn't being picked. I'm waiting for the Final 2 women to dump the lead... then I will be impressed! bestbud! 

I'm not into the 'dumping'. I am not into the faking it crap and stringing along. Making them cry and think something's wrong with them. Maybe, if she cut down to 8 right away, I'll think she's a good Bachelorette. Other than that, it will be the same old crap.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:11 am

I went to her twitter and I don't get why anyone wants her as the next Bachelorette. I just don't get all the snark.  no idea 

I wonder how her BFFs will treat the poor idiots that go on her show. Not good, that's for sure.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Muslady Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:29 am

atem wrote:I went to her twitter and I don't get why anyone wants her as the next Bachelorette.  I just don't get all the snark.   no idea 

I wonder how her BFFs will treat the poor idiots that go on her show.  Not good, that's for sure.  

Me either. I agree with whoever said they liked her less and less. I think her season may be a bit different though because she will have to top the drama of this season and Des, which I think will be a challenge without lots of shenanigans.
Muslady
Muslady

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:12 am

chloep wrote: she dumps like a pro... 

she was very good!!!  :yes: 
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:15 am

atem wrote: I'm waiting for the Final 2 women to dump the lead... then I will be impressed! bestbud! 

That would be so good! But I don't think it's gonna happen!  deadhorse 
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion

+57
barbell
pavalygurl
oless4
Nativenewyorker
Catdwoman50